Author Topic: Do any of these suggestions ever even make it?  (Read 5048 times)

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
Re: Do any of these suggestions ever even make it?
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2009, 05:27:42 am »
players should get credited for their ideas, this is what brings soldat into a community.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline Gotfryd

• Camper
  • realistic rules!
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2009, 11:45:49 am »
Generally I agree with -major- and EnEsCe: crediting every idea would only create mess.
Actual work (coding, drawing, making animations, default maps and sceneries) is of couse a different thing and should be credited for sure (and it is, I believe).

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 10:31:07 am »
jesus kids, you don't need credit for suggesting an improvement. If your suggestion is good, it will be done, isn't that enough?

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • What's the URL for www.microsoft.com?
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 11:15:07 pm »
Individual people will not be credited for ideas that get added either.
Thats bulls**t, you get your name on it why can't someone else.
As -Major- just said most (if not all) ideas are not unique. If credit was given for 'ideas', 8 out of 10 times there would be someone who will strongly believe it was originally their idea. Just knowing "your" idea was considered and successfully implemented should be enough.

I would just like a list of the suggestions that were implemented in versions of soldat, thats all, not people getting credited. Also, my idea of replying to every reasonable idea would be more welcome.
Quote from: 'Ando.' pid='12999178' dateline='1309046898'
My new password is secure as shit :)
Mate, I am not sure Shit is even secured nowadays.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 11:28:49 pm »
Individual people will not be credited for ideas that get added either.
Thats bulls**t, you get your name on it why can't someone else.
As -Major- just said most (if not all) ideas are not unique. If credit was given for 'ideas', 8 out of 10 times there would be someone who will strongly believe it was originally their idea. Just knowing "your" idea was considered and successfully implemented should be enough.

I would just like a list of the suggestions that were implemented in versions of soldat, thats all, not people getting credited. Also, my idea of replying to every reasonable idea would be more welcome.

Posting in a thread that's been dead for 7 months replying to a quote from last year? wth?

Locked / warned for necroposting.

(and you could just check the huge changelog that comes with each version of Soldat)
There are other worlds than these