Author Topic: The great moron crackdown  (Read 3267 times)

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
The great moron crackdown
« on: September 03, 2009, 03:09:05 pm »
Oh wow, where should we start?

Self-help books sell well these days. It's understandable: there are a lot of insecure people who need to be told what they want to hear, so they gain a new perspective of life. Simple minded they are, or just people with overly bloated egos: either way, if you don't catch the irony with a book being a bestseller with the title 'Secret', well, let's just say that a finer part of human kind would like to blast you to the moon.

These books have one hazard however - coming in contact with the underdeveloped mind, they can cause all sorts of weird dumbness, as proved by Croatian.

Not going to quote posts from him, but let's just say that his bulls**t spree in the lounge has knocked down even my tolerance level, which is quite a feat if you consider how much stupidity we let slide around here. That being said, he's gone forever. Strike one.

Croatian wasn't the only culprit of the s**tstorm that occurred these past few days, oh no. Some other forumers who should have known better were overly glad to fuel the fires, got dragged into arguments, and instead of leaving the job to the professionals (i.e. the f**king staff), went and played vigilante.

Let's make this clear, once and for all: backseat moderation, tounge-in-cheek comments, and just general dickery towards the admin team is not tolerated. Not when some of us have access to both alcohol and the banhammer.

Thus the following members get their warning levels upped to a hundred, leaving them in twenty days of silence:

~Niko~
-Major-
Dascoo

Furthermore, AntiHero was supposed to be on this list, but since he already had more than five warnings, he's also out for good. Strike two.

Don't worry guys, it'll pass - but slip again, and you'll be joining Croatian in the choir of people locked outside of this board.

Have a nice day.

Locked because Demonic forgot. I still love him though <3 -Wraithlike.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 03:30:56 pm by Wraithlike »