Author Topic: ALTITUDE GAME  (Read 946 times)

Offline a nipple

• Major(1)
ALTITUDE GAME
« on: May 01, 2010, 05:12:50 pm »
Hello, I am a so called 'veteran' lawl, on a game called Altitude. We have a very similar setup in terms of community, league etc. The game is a indie game with 5 different aeroplanes and endless perks and plane setups. Today I decided to go kill some newbs to meet someone who told me off this game. Until then I had never heard of Soldat, but he said it reminded him of this game!

I just joined the forums to post this and hope some of you might try playing it. I intend to post to our community and let them know about Soldat!!

anyway if you have any specific questions pm me otherwise just go to;

www.altitudegame.com

love
nipnip

p.s. besides regulars it is also played by a bunch of Starcraft pro's who are also addicted to the game and are in two of the top clans hence pro lawl

Offline VinceBros

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
Re: ALTITUDE GAME
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 05:43:30 pm »
Yea, people already talked about this game in the forums.

I should give it a try, man :D

Offline a nipple

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 05:44:36 pm »
thats good to hear!! i wanna play this but only got a mac!! but yea its awesome game reallly good community to!

nip

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 05:51:02 pm »
Altitude is a great game, I would play it more if I didn't had to pay...

I think it would be even more successfull if they make you able to choose all the 4 main planes and then add some buyable features.

Offline a nipple

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 05:57:25 pm »
I believe it costs 7 dollars  but the demo account last 3 hours! interesting idea about buyable features might mention it to the game tech guys!

nipple

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 05:18:27 am »
It looks too cramped and chaotic for my taste. I would like something of larger scale, like crimson glory could have been ;)

Looking down from ethereal skies