Author Topic: Not needed to crouch with law.  (Read 588 times)

Offline VinceBros

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
Not needed to crouch with law.
« on: July 31, 2009, 10:24:20 am »
I found a strange bug while playing Saw'n'Law.

Here it is. There is a recharged law on a poly ( well anywhere ). I head for the law while holding fire button without wielding any guns. ( while punching ). I get the law while i still hold the fire button. As i take the law, a bullet explodes right on me and it doesn't recharge ( the bullet is still in the law ). You can also kill people with that bug. And it's really easy with it to get us stucked between 2 polies.

Regards. :3

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
Re: Not needed to crouch with law.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 10:30:33 am »
It's a known bug, and the way you do it, it just makes you kill yourself. There is a certain way to make the LAW actually usable in mid-air (in other words, no self-kill) with a similar method to how this bug is made.

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 01:31:54 pm »
It is technically almost impossible to do any usage of that in competitive playing, but if you manage to do it, the OMGWTFLMAOBBQ effect is awesome.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 02:37:25 pm »
never heard of anyone doing that in the air, and it's hardly the biggest problem.
Rather kinda funny

Offline biohazard

• Camper
  • B4bY NighT
    • B4bY NighT
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 09:27:39 pm »
yeh

Drop it, hold the fire button and grab the weapon, it will explode but not will kill ya, anyway its useless, cuz its hard to do in a fight