Author Topic: Mouse lag with Razer Diamondback  (Read 1815 times)

Offline *lyntan

• Major(1)
Mouse lag with Razer Diamondback
« on: August 10, 2006, 12:46:32 pm »
I get perfect responsiveness in the menus but as soon as I get into a match I get very noticeable mouse lag. I've got the latest drivers installed for the Diamondback and I can't figure out why this is happening. Any other time I've had this problem, it has been due to my PC struggling to run the game and so turning down graphics options solved it. However, this is obviously not the case for Soldat. Is there anything within the game that could be causing this? I was dismayed to find that it doesn't seem to be a common issue. :( Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a pretty standard system, running XP with A64 3200+, 1GB RAM and Radeon x800GTO.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
Re: Mouse lag with Razer Diamondback
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 02:05:29 pm »
Soldat can run on a system with 64mb RAM, and an 8mb graphics card on "full graphics," so that's obviously not your problem. The Razer DB has been known to have problems with Soldat. Check if any mouse programs are running in your system tray, or your processes (CtrlAltDel, Processes tab), and close them.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline *lyntan

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 06:25:44 pm »
Nothing there.

The Razer DB has been known to have problems with Soldat.

I searched these forums and neither "Razer" nor "Diamondback" returned any results. I couldn't find anything concerning mouse lag either. :( I don't suppose you know anything more about it?

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 07:41:41 pm »
This is soldatforums Mk.III,  but you can look in the old Mk.II archives here. To search that site, do a google search along the lines of

<searchword> site:archive.forums.soldat.pl.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline *lyntan

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 02:06:54 am »
This is the only relevant thread I can find there. Guess no-one could help that guy either. :P Thanks anyway.