Poll

is this person from link girl or guy now?

Girl
Guy
Blank vote

Author Topic: so... Guy or Girl???  (Read 17117 times)

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
Re: so... Guy or Girl???
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2009, 10:45:47 am »
Guys. This is a thing of heart. If he/she feels like he or she wants to be guy or girl and reaches a level of sexchange that it´s not obvious you can´t talk like that. Saying it´s disgusting that she had this sexchange just makes it worse for YOU. It is not pervert. It is not pathetic. She found the thing in her life that she wants to be. A girl. Many guys out there die with this thoughts but never change their sex.

Maybe out of consideration for his feelings? If he wants to be a woman, it would probably hurt his feelings if someone referred to him as to a guy.

on the second thought.. I doubt people here are that considerate. <_<

That´s just right. This may be because most people around are just dumb and I say this with no arrogance.

To be all honest it´s you guys being disgusting. Don´t judge a person because of a penis/a vagina.

Yea, that's the way all things of the heart happen.  Broadcast on television and streamed across the web.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2009, 11:12:15 am »
Guys. This is a thing of heart. If he/she feels like he or she wants to be guy or girl and reaches a level of sexchange that it´s not obvious you can´t talk like that. Saying it´s disgusting that she had this sexchange just makes it worse for YOU. It is not pervert. It is not pathetic. She found the thing in her life that she wants to be. A girl. Many guys out there die with this thoughts but never change their sex.

Maybe out of consideration for his feelings? If he wants to be a woman, it would probably hurt his feelings if someone referred to him as to a guy.

on the second thought.. I doubt people here are that considerate. <_<

That´s just right. This may be because most people around are just dumb and I say this with no arrogance.

To be all honest it´s you guys being disgusting. Don´t judge a person because of a penis/a vagina.

Yea, that's the way all things of the heart happen.  Broadcast on television and streamed across the web.
I think she was more interessted talking about her music than her past, however, I also think she wants to justify being transsexual.

in anyway, I'm quite unsure of if it's a mental illness or a physical illness.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2009, 11:20:50 am »
this is now known as 'the gaga experience'

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2009, 11:53:11 am »

People will stop judging them once they can stop judging themselves about their own sexual genitalia.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 11:57:37 am by Smegma »

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2009, 02:14:41 pm »

People will stop judging them once they can stop judging themselves about their own sexual genitalia.
as far as I know transsexual people are very strong ones, that is the ones who survives. they don't really judge their own sexual genitalia. as that interveiw said, they find themself being born in the wrong body at birth and therefore also suffering with body dysmorphia.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2009, 05:50:41 pm »

as far as I know transsexual people are very strong ones, that is the ones who survives. they don't really judge their own sexual genitalia. as that interveiw said, they find themself being born in the wrong body at birth and therefore also suffering with body dysmorphia.

It seems to me if you have body dysmorphia then you must be judging your body and therefore your genitalia.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2009, 07:21:21 pm »

It seems to me if you have body dysmorphia then you must be judging your body and therefore your genitalia.
it is more of, not having the right thing. some people even go trough amputations due to body dysmorphia (those people who "feel" some body parts are not theirs). it's not judging your genitalia. lets say your hand was retarded, surgery could fix it, but then you'd just be a lame ass that judge your body, so nobody will accept you for it.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2009, 11:14:24 pm »
(those people who "feel" some body parts are not theirs).

And others "feel" that sex changes don't really change anything.

If you don't like having a penis then this requires a judgment on your genitalia. Just like when if you don't think transgenders are truly the opposite sex.

lets say your hand was retarded, surgery could fix it, but then you'd just be a lame ass that judge your body, so nobody will accept you for it.

What do you mean my hand would be retarded? Are you just saying that I am able to judge my hand but not genitalia?

The f**k is going on here?

DarkCrusade

« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2009, 01:22:55 am »
Smegma, lets say:

You think your penis is too small and you want a bigger one. Isn´t that a clear judgement? I guess you are wrong. The fuck is going here!

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2009, 08:58:05 am »
a retarded hand would be a hand that doesn't look like a hand.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2009, 10:00:28 am »

Yes but in order to come upon the decision of changing your hand or your genitalia, you must make a judgment.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2009, 10:59:10 am »
smegma i am going to look at your post. then i am going to recollect my previous argument and apply it to what you have just said regardless of how your argument might effect mine

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2009, 11:14:11 am »

Yes but in order to come upon the decision of changing your hand or your genitalia, you must make a judgment.
so... you don't think anyone should have the right to correct the hands retardation if it can be corrected...?

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2009, 12:45:28 pm »

This is all I said.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2009, 01:03:48 pm »

This is all I said.
which means, nothing that isn't normal and you judge it, it shall not be fixed. smart thinking.
why do people bother with medical care? who the hell cares about these rashes, it's just judging your own body.

retardation got it's limits smegma.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2009, 03:43:39 pm »
which means, nothing that isn't normal and you judge it, it shall not be fixed. smart thinking.
why do people bother with medical care? who the hell cares about these rashes, it's just judging your own body.

retardation got it's limits smegma.

No, it just mean what I said. I never said anything about not getting sex changes.
Also, a healthy male/female body is different from a diseased sick one.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2009, 03:49:01 pm »
transsexuals are the same as black people I guess. if the majority is looking down on you, you look down on yourself, simple psycology.

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2009, 03:51:51 pm »
that would probably fall more under sociology under Cooley's looking glass self theory.
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2009, 03:53:11 pm »
transsexuals are the same as black people I guess. if the majority is looking down on you, you look down on yourself, simple psycology.

Yea, they are. They are the same as white people too, just that they don't have their original genitalia is the only difference.

if the majority is looking down on you, you look down on yourself

Not necessarily. Plus we all have to make life decisions, you just have to weigh the pros and the cons of each one.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2009, 03:54:32 pm »
Yea, they are. They are the same as white people too, just that they don't have their original genitalia is the only difference.
stop trolling my topic T_T