Poll

is this person from link girl or guy now?

Girl
Guy
Blank vote

Author Topic: so... Guy or Girl???  (Read 17128 times)

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
Re: so... Guy or Girl???
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2009, 03:56:04 pm »
I am not trolling. Just because you do not agree and do not wish to debate any further doesn't qualify this as trolling.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2009, 03:59:38 pm »
I am not trolling. Just because you do not agree and do not wish to debate any further doesn't qualify this as trolling.
you've changed your original statement like 3 times, that is called trolling. also trying to go around your own statement and talking nonsense.

transsexualism is a disorder, but cannot be cured mentally, therefor sex change is kicked in. they are how they are, it's the same with black people. atleast before they were minority and used by the white people, which puts them in disadvantage. and because of other people looking down and judging them, they judge themseves.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2009, 04:05:20 pm »
you've changed your original statement like 3 times, that is called trolling. also trying to go around your own statement and talking nonsense.

I've never changed my statement, you just keep implying too much from it.

they are how they are, it's the same with black people. atleast before they were minority and used by the white people, which puts them in disadvantage. and because of other people looking down and judging them, they judge themseves.

You see, you sound like you are saying black people have a disorder, when they don't.

people looking down and judging them, they judge themseves.

This does not hold true for all people.

transsexualism is a disorder, but cannot be cured mentally,

Its quite odd, I'm sure transsexualism didn't arise with the advent of the ability for sex changes. THey lived back then with their original genitalia. I refer you to GSx:

Sex changes are for people who can't see past social constructs. In the video it's obvious, the kid has no idea what biological gender is and what social gender is. Anyone with a black and white view (and that goes for all of you as well) of such a complicated question is obviously not seeing the whole picture... And now he's gone and cut his nuts off. At least it keeps these morons from breeding.

In short... That man is a dude!

Offline Mitak

• Camper
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2009, 07:34:35 am »
Look at his kneecaps, look at his baldness... And the rough hands and feet full of veins.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2009, 10:42:02 am »
they are how they are, it's the same with black people. atleast before they were minority and used by the white people, which puts them in disadvantage. and because of other people looking down and judging them, they judge themseves.

You see, you sound like you are saying black people have a disorder, when they don't.

people looking down and judging them, they judge themseves.

This does not hold true for all people.
this is true for like 99% of the people, if it isn't, you're not mentally right.

transsexualism is a disorder, but cannot be cured mentally,

Its quite odd, I'm sure transsexualism didn't arise with the advent of the ability for sex changes. THey lived back then with their original genitalia. I refer you to GSx:

Sex changes are for people who can't see past social constructs. In the video it's obvious, the kid has no idea what biological gender is and what social gender is. Anyone with a black and white view (and that goes for all of you as well) of such a complicated question is obviously not seeing the whole picture... And now he's gone and cut his nuts off. At least it keeps these morons from breeding.

In short... That man is a dude!
well, before they ended up killing themselves (which still obvoiusly happens) or living with their original genitalia, so this part is complicated. however, as far as I know it was attempted to treat with psycology, but it resulted in heavier confisuins and mental instability.

for them being not able to see past social constructs may be true. my moral still tells me to see them as women.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 02:47:35 pm by -Major- »

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2009, 04:38:51 pm »
this is true for like 99% of the people, if it isn't, you're not mentally right.

Last time I checked, depending on others approval was a symptom of personality disorders and not healthy.

well, before they ended up killing themselves

All of them?

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2009, 05:09:05 pm »

Last time I checked, depending on others approval was a symptom of personality disorders and not healthy.
if you absolutly does not care about what others think, in for example bullieing, you're one hell of a strange person.

well, before they ended up killing themselves
All of them?
I guess most of them, the current suicide rate is about 30% before age 20 I think.

Offline GSx_Major

• Major
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2009, 05:19:24 pm »
for them being not able to see past social constructs may be true. my moral still tells me to see them as women.
Thank you for proving my point...

...and headbutt the sucker through your banana suit!

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2009, 06:06:06 pm »
I guess most of them, the current suicide rate is about 30% before age 20 I think.
You have a weird definition of "most of them".
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2009, 07:18:39 pm »
if you absolutly does not care about what others think, in for example bullieing, you're one hell of a strange person.

That may be, but I don't have to worry about it.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2009, 07:44:47 pm »
You have a weird definition of "most of them".
that is a current one, I guess 50 years ago that number was above 50%, which makes most of them quite true.

That may be, but I don't have to worry about it.
what? no? well...? what the hell? you just... ????

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2009, 08:15:12 pm »
that is a current one, I guess 50 years ago that number was above 50%, which makes most of them quite true.

I guess fifty years ago, it was lower than 50%

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2009, 09:27:10 pm »

why would you assume that?

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2009, 09:31:32 pm »

The same reason why you chose above 50%

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2009, 11:35:26 pm »

The same reason why you chose above 50%
more treatment should lower the suicide rate.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2009, 08:29:38 am »
more treatment should lower the suicide rate.

That is not the only factor at play here. Unless you show me studies my guess is as good as yours.

Offline Mitak

• Camper
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2009, 11:42:16 am »
What's with the quote abuse, especially when you're the only 2 massively posting lately.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2009, 04:00:32 am »
so, what about XY-girls? they are geneticaly men but are born with female genitalia, and may have disfunctional parts from either gender? :o

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2009, 05:58:11 am »
so, what about XY-girls? they are geneticaly men but are born with female genitalia, and may have disfunctional parts from either gender? :o

Wrong. Hermaphrodites usually have either 2 x's or 2 y's. (in addition to 1 of the other) I can't be f**ked to look it up, so go wiki it.
There are other worlds than these

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2009, 06:13:49 am »
Wrong. Hermaphrodites usually have either 2 x's or 2 y's. (in addition to 1 of the other) I can't be f**ked to look it up, so go wiki it.
... there are XY girls, there are also XXY girls, XY girls are a diffrent story, they are treated as girls and are medicated to gain female shapes. they are also registrated as a girl, but the fetus is still male to begin with but then started to develop into female instead.

so is that a girl or a boy?