Author Topic: Dreams....  (Read 12545 times)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: Dreams....
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 01:43:10 am »
A few days ago I dreamt that my dad got obsessed with the soundtrack to Commander Keen. What the fuck?
There are other worlds than these

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 01:48:54 am »
Commander Keen.

Oh shoot, I used to play those games all the time

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 02:43:47 am »
Last night, I dreamt that aliens invaded during a high school football game. I escaped from them, hopping over bleachers and vaulting fences in typical traceur fashion, then hid in my refrigerator and emerged several hours later in an unlivable wasteland.

I'm a surviror, I'm not gonna give up, I'm not gonna stop, I'm gonna hide in a refrigerator.

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 03:13:27 am »
I'm a surviror, I'm not gonna give up, I'm not gonna stop, I'm gonna hide in a refrigerator.

I'm more surprised that I fit

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 03:33:11 am »
Last night I dreamed a chiuaua got into my yard and as per usual it started barking (useless fucking rats they are).  Then a taipan ate it.  It was a mixture of satisfaction and horror.  :|

Player since late 2007

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 05:03:16 am »
Lol. Today i had a weird dream. Our forum had a new system.instead of  posting over the internet, we all meet up in some place and talk about soldat. So it was so realistic that i even saw everyones faces, i saw MM, enesce, ~major~ and other forumers. I remember that enesce was so scary and ~major~ was a girl(seeing major freaked me out so i wokeup).
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 06:31:01 pm »
I had this dream several months ago.

There was a man who lived in a apartment on the third floor. He was a very secretive man as they say. Pressing the number '3' for third floor in the elevator would cause that entire floor to blow up. One night, some unseen forces were finally chasing the man down, and cornered him in a gigantic underground cavern with a flat floor, and a seething magma pool in the middle of the room. One guy who participated in the hunting of the man clearly looked insane, because as he held the remote which apparently at the click of a button, would cause the cornered man in question to blow up--he was about to press the button despite fellow 'agents' telling to not to in extremely loud and angry voices (of which to this day I have never felt any more strong emotions in a dream ever before). 'NOOO' they cried, but the insane agent would not heed their words, and he pressed the button.

The man in question screamed, then blood burst from his left or right shoulder in impossibly voluminous amounts. And as this continued, with blood suddenly bursting out from every probable places he continued to scream even louder until he finally exploded with blood somehow flying away from the spot in huge quantities, far more than a human could possibly contain.

I think it was more of a anticlimax after that, because there was more, but I couldn't remember any of it, and so I woke up not feeling particularly disturbed or anxious at all.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 06:48:52 am »
Few days ago I saw a dream that I was in some wierd cave full of random monsters lurking all over the place and me using some small live lizard to shoot fireballs at them. Then I collected lots of metal junk for some reason...
After that I came to some random room and this murderous bear attacked me and I suddenly had a sword in my hand(I dont recall having it earlier) that impaled the poor bear's stomach. Then the bear's corpse collapsed on me with a wierd look on his face like he was starving hungry or something. Creepy stuff...

wtf man. And I dont even play fantasy games.

Offline Snow

• Camper
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 11:18:02 am »
Few days ago I saw a dream that I was in some wierd cave full of random monsters lurking all over the place and me using some small live lizard to shoot fireballs at them. Then I collected lots of metal junk for some reason...
After that I came to some random room and this murderous bear attacked me and I suddenly had a sword in my hand(I dont recall having it earlier) that impaled the poor bear's stomach. Then the bear's corpse collapsed on me with a wierd look on his face like he was starving hungry or something. Creepy stuff...

wtf man. And I dont even play fantasy games.

Oooh, talk about creepy bears... that reminds me of a dream I had when I was 7 or so. It was a short dream, but for some reason I was in the woods near a neighbors house (used to live in the awesome country). All the animals in the area were affected by something. Magic, alien, chemical... I dunno. All I remember, was that I was trying to make it to the neighbor's house, as I was stalked by an "infected" blackbear. It caught me, pounced on me and before I woke up, was staring into it's contorted face - from the infection or whatever. It's eyes were much smaller and black. They were also pulled in together and the bear had a much longer snout with more teeth. There is no way to really describe what it looked like in simple words, but it was not normal and pure evil.
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb." - Dark Helmet