Author Topic: Saved Records Idea  (Read 776 times)

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
  • I'm trigger happy, trigger happy!
Saved Records Idea
« on: November 05, 2009, 01:09:49 am »
I wish there was a way to save certain records. I have gotten to the point where i use a pen and paper to record my kills and deaths for each game. If there was a way to count not only your lifetime kill/death ratio but it would also be nice to know what your best kills/deaths count was for each specific game. That way you could try for a personal best. It could record the amount of time you held the flag in a "hold the flag" game and so on and so forth. Just a wild idea.
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
Re: Saved Records Idea
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 02:16:29 am »
I think there was a program for this somewhere... you activate kill logs for your client, and then the program will read through them and store information on you and every single player that you've played against each time you run it. I can look for it, if you want.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 06:56:37 am »
Or just enable "Take endgame screenshot" (or soso) in options.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 02:10:16 pm »
Yea. Would you look for that please? I wll do some looking around as well. Thanks guys.
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 03:39:52 pm »
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 01:20:06 am »
Perfect. Thank you for that man. I appreciate your help.  :P