Author Topic: BattlEye Errors  (Read 59253 times)

Offline Tzu

• Major(1)
BattlEye Errors
« on: November 03, 2009, 07:27:45 am »
I keep getting these errors that either kick me from a room for Corrupted Memory#16 (maybe some other Corrupted Memory numbers too) or I get error messages popping up on my screen that say Read of Access (or something like that) Error in BEClient.dll
while I'm playing soldat. I looked at the other topics about Corrupted Memory and they said to reinstall soldat or download BattlEye from the site.  I did both and I still get the errors.  They also said that Corrupted Memory #16 came up if you hacked, but I have never hacked anything in my life.  If I tried to, I would probably accidently delete half the stuff on my computer.

So yeah can anyone help?

Btw it only started after this last BattlEye update.  I have never got these errors before.

Offline Amida

• Major
Re: BattlEye Errors
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 08:53:57 am »
The exact same thing happened to me two days ago after joining a public server. I then reinstalled Soldat and it seems to have gone.

I keep getting these errors that either kick me from a room for Corrupted Memory#16 (maybe some other Corrupted Memory numbers too) or I get error messages popping up on my screen that say Read of Access (or something like that) Error in BEClient.dll
while I'm playing soldat. I looked at the other topics about Corrupted Memory and they said to reinstall soldat or download BattlEye from the site.  I did both and I still get the errors.  They also said that Corrupted Memory #16 came up if you hacked, but I have never hacked anything in my life.  If I tried to, I would probably accidently delete half the stuff on my computer.

So yeah can anyone help?

Btw it only started after this last BattlEye update.  I have never got these errors before.

This is one of the errors I got before reinstalling. I'm not entirely certain reinstalling has removed the bug though i'm just hoping it has.

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 02:47:47 pm »
Tzu, check PM.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Amida

• Major
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 11:38:16 pm »
Reinstalling didn't work, i'm still getting the errors.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 05:24:05 am »
Reinstalling didn't work, i'm still getting the errors.

I'm not sure if this is related or not, but you're missing that map's texture so it's defaulting to a different one.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Amateur

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 03:05:51 pm »
I have the same error. It keeps kicking me from the game after few minutes playing.
There are alot more people with this problem in last days.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 03:07:29 pm by Amateur »

Offline Atheria

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 03:51:47 pm »
The exact same thing happened to me two days ago after joining a public server. I then reinstalled Soldat and it seems to have gone.

So yeah can anyone help?

This is one of the errors I got before reinstalling. I'm not entirely certain reinstalling has removed the bug though i'm just hoping it has.

i have the same error :(

Offline FoxCheat

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 04:11:47 am »
I have the same problem i keep getting kicked, sable please tell me what to do, or what to download to fix this.. i keep getting kicked for curropted mmeory 15.. please

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 04:21:29 am »
Here's what you do, FoxCheat.

You sit. You wait. You hope that $able manages to fix the problem.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline FoxCheat

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 04:27:24 am »
yupp k and just want to say i downloaded (BE Client for Windows (32-bit)) and still doesnt work. Also i tried 640x480 resolution unscaled and didnt work.

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 06:58:57 am »
Please, could you guys check if there is a purple BE message with numbers before the kick in v1.083?
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Amateur

• Major(1)
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 08:22:53 am »
Please, could you guys check if there is a purple BE message with numbers before the kick in v1.083?
yup. I didnt have it before.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 08:24:48 am by Amateur »

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 08:40:25 am »
Thanks a lot.

More screenshots of others are appreciated.

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 11:02:35 am »
I got the same thing today. After getting kicked from 1 server I received this from all other servers ( I wasn't able to join them, only got this message)

Connection accepted to <Server's IP>

Screen:

Now this one happened about 5 minutes ago. First I got an access violation about BEClient.dll  at some address (can't remember which one and I forgot to capture a screenshot)

and this followed:

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 12:32:37 pm by Centurion »

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 01:49:36 pm »
I need numbers again for version 1.085 (from the people above as well).

I know this is stupid, thanks a lot!

Offline FoxCheat

• Major(1)
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 04:18:52 pm »
I seem not to be getting kicked anymore, it just says updating and stays on updating.. but i still think there is a problem.

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 04:32:57 pm »
FoxCheat, only post if you are getting kicked please.

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 11:10:10 pm »
I'm not sure if this is helpful or not, but I just had this kick around 5 minutes ago.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3775/bekick.png

Also..Happy Birthday, $able. ;)

Offline Amateur

• Major(1)
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 04:58:49 am »
2 rows only:
Happy birthday!

Offline Kedji

• Major(1)
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2009, 05:37:16 am »
and this followed:

I have the same error, only in specific servers. But it's annoying me since it's one of the most servers I play.