Author Topic: BattlEye Errors  (Read 58835 times)

Offline PQ

• Camper
  • Charge!
Re: BattlEye Errors
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2009, 01:28:17 pm »
OK, I am getting AV as well now. First version I know about it happening is 1.100

How do I get these purple numbers and things to help you?

Had corrupt memory #14

edit: I was able to fix it by joining as spectator and staying there for some seconds and then going to alpha/bravo. But BE just updated and already fixed it again.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 01:43:16 pm by PQ »
#2Wai.soldat @ quakenet.org Soldat's heaven

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 01:36:44 pm »
ive started getting game freezes since the last update, had no problems at all before. I guess the freezes are caused by some violations because i need to keep pressing ESC in order to un-freeze the game. It's completely unplayable this way.

I appreciate all the effort, but you should test the updates on some beta group before releasing them, otherwise it can completely screw up the game. And btw, isn't it possible to get back to the version before all this mess?

« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 01:39:02 pm by Mittsu »
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline FAT-MAN

• Major(1)
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2009, 01:45:55 pm »
ive started getting game freezes since the last update, had no problems at all before. I guess the freezes are caused by some violations because i need to keep pressing ESC in order to un-freeze the game. It's completely unplayable this way.

I appreciate all the effort, but you should test the updates on some beta group before releasing them, otherwise it can completely screw up the game. And btw, isn't it possible to get back to the version before all this mess?

Yup, until 1.080 everything was working fine, it was even detecting cheaters :O

Offline Gizd

• Flagrunner
  • (Re)tired
    • Eat-this! community site
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2009, 01:48:56 pm »
Since last updates I'm getting random fps drops while playing and massive drop when opening console(trying to say something in chat or type a command). Hope it will get fixed because at the moment I can't play Soldat  :-\

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 02:10:41 pm »
Sorry everyone.

These problems are due to testing to get the "Corrupted Memory #15/16" bug fixed.

This bug will be fixed in a few minutes.

These problems are due to testing to get the "Corrupted Memory #15/16" bug fixed.

This annoying bug is finally fixed now. Thanks to all those who helped with reporting and sorry for all the shit you had to put up with.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 03:47:53 pm by $able »
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline FAT-MAN

• Major(1)
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 04:37:25 pm »
Sorry everyone.

This bug will be fixed in a few minutes.

This annoying bug is finally fixed now. Thanks to all those who helped with reporting and sorry for all the s**t you had to put up with.
Okay, finally, thanks, and about the AV?

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2009, 05:04:58 pm »

Should be fixed as well.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2009, 05:15:06 pm »

Should be fixed as well.

well my game still freezes, i just had to quit a scrim because i couldn't play (just now, few minutes ago)
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead

Offline Sting

• Major(1)
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2009, 06:10:10 pm »
Not sure if this is BE related, but im pretty sure, game patched few mins ago and every 3-5 minutes this happens:

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2009, 04:34:37 am »
well my game still freezes, i just had to quit a scrim because i couldn't play (just now, few minutes ago)

Any security software installed?

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2009, 04:50:36 am »

Any security software installed?

Nod32

i haven't tried reinstalling soldat or BE files yet, just letting you know about the problem. Maybe reinstall will help, i'll try it later
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead

Offline ki0sk

• Major
  • Amazing Horse
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2009, 12:20:53 pm »
Not sure if this is BE related, but im pretty sure, game patched few mins ago and every 3-5 minutes this happens:

pic attached
i'm experiencing the same in windows 7 after the new BE update
♥Ooh that's dirty!

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2009, 12:42:32 pm »
i'm experiencing the same in windows 7 after the new BE update

Define new update. What was the last version that worked?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 12:45:06 pm by $able »

Offline ki0sk

• Major
  • Amazing Horse
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2009, 02:06:18 pm »
I've experienced this is with 1.105 only

1.088 worked but suffered from the fps bug

every update, up until to the current one, has never crashed
♥Ooh that's dirty!

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2009, 05:31:15 pm »
What about versions before 1.088 (e.g. 1.081)? Do you remember?

Offline Fujifabric

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • richter
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2009, 06:24:16 pm »
Same as Sting and ki0sk  (Windows 7, 'Soldat stops working')

It happened for the first time a couple days ago, and it still does. I'm pretty sure that prior to v1.088 the problem wasn't there.

edit: only security software installed is avast! antivirus.

Offline ki0sk

• Major
  • Amazing Horse
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2009, 06:50:15 pm »
What about versions before 1.088 (e.g. 1.081)? Do you remember?
I've only experienced this with 1.105. No other version went as far as to have the program crash on me.
♥Ooh that's dirty!

Offline Z i p p y

• Major(1)
  • BattlEye Tester
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2009, 07:34:07 pm »
Alright, let me first say that I already have went into Properties>Compatibility>Run as admin. That's NOT the problem, nor is Win 98 compatibility the fix. I have Windows Vista Home Premium x64 bit.

Basically, once I start Soldat and start to play in a game, after about 5 minutes (or less) Soldat closes and says "Soldat has stopped responding".

The problem first occurred when I was to messingaround with Soldats Config/Setup. I believe I turned on Video Compatibility and also changed the texture filters and resolution filters to point, which is in the "More" tab in Soldat Setup. After Soldat stopped responding for the first time, I realized turning on the point filters wasn't a good idea, so I changed them back to Linear(default)... Sad to say, the problem still occured. So I uninstalled and reinstalled Soldat. Still doesn't work. I'm a huge Soldat fan, and I need Soldat to live!   :-X
My life in a nutshell = Soldat

Offline Sting

• Major(1)
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2009, 07:55:31 pm »
Alright, let me first say that I already have went into Properties>Compatibility>Run as admin. That's NOT the problem, nor is Win 98 compatibility the fix. I have Windows Vista Home Premium x64 bit.

Basically, once I start Soldat and start to play in a game, after about 5 minutes (or less) Soldat closes and says "Soldat has stopped responding".

The problem first occurred when I was to messingaround with Soldats Config/Setup. I believe I turned on Video Compatibility and also changed the texture filters and resolution filters to point, which is in the "More" tab in Soldat Setup. After Soldat stopped responding for the first time, I realized turning on the point filters wasn't a good idea, so I changed them back to Linear(default)... Sad to say, the problem still occured. So I uninstalled and reinstalled Soldat. Still doesn't work. I'm a huge Soldat fan, and I need Soldat to live!   :-X

has nothing to do with compatibility, its the BE patch, cant be fixed on our end, have to let s@ble do his thing

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2009, 09:49:11 pm »
Mittsu and ki0sk, could you tell me your operating system?

Also, everyone please test v1.106 and tell me if this problem still exists.