Author Topic: Weapon Balance Survey - 1.5.1 Beta  (Read 3850 times)

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
Re: Weapon Balance Survey - 1.5.1 Beta
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 07:39:08 pm »
So it's only that question you didn't like? I'll make it skippable, I guess, but I expect people to be able to answer the rest.

And EnEsCe, can't you just put a link to the survey somewhere on the Portal as opposed to actually trying to fit it in there? :P
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline biohazard

• Camper
  • B4bY NighT
    • B4bY NighT
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 07:50:14 pm »
lazy ppl (me included) dont gonna pay attention to the link there. So its better make a thing that fit there.

Offline ~viper~

• Major(1)
  • Unreal Tournament Assault player
    • screenshots from UT
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 06:49:07 am »
hardly any 1.5.1 beta games... <3 how you're disappointed at the number of responses --> the true reaction of an academic, not a gamer
every beginning must have an end

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 03:33:35 pm »
the true reaction of an academic, not a gamer
:D.

I'm concerned for the community, and this is my attempt to try and get their point of view over something that changes the way they play the game... and they don't seem very willing to give it D:.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 08:00:30 am »
Whats with the infinite ammo saw in 1.5.1? Kinda wierd since you can keep holding the trigger like its a flamer.

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 11:37:47 am »
Whats with the infinite ammo saw in 1.5.1? Kinda wierd since you can keep holding the trigger like its a flamer.
Because saw's actually useless even after that buff, but we still want to make it have unlimited ammo anyway. The reason why MM originally added a reload to the saw was because of saw camping, but now saw camping isn't really that effective anyway.

If you want to discuss that further, bring it to the weapons balance forum, not this thread. This thread is for questions about the survey, but thanks for bumping =)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 11:46:57 am by STM1993 »

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2009, 01:01:36 pm »
I see, but I will say that you guys are under estimating the saw. ;)