Author Topic: 2 regs + 1 free? (where's my 3rd)  (Read 3239 times)

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
  • Old nick: HunterZ
2 regs + 1 free? (where's my 3rd)
« on: November 16, 2009, 12:35:40 pm »
Yesterday (15/11) i bought two keys. The portuguese buying page (http://static.soldat.pl/man/register-pt.html) shown  "if You have successfully register 2 key,  you own one for free". After the purchase came an email with only 2 registration keys, and the third?

Today (16/11) the registration page is different as you can see; http://static.soldat.pl/register/. Not my fault if the portuguese page was outdated, I bought two keys  just to earn 1 for free. My e-mail is duzzzstar(dot)gmail(dot)com and i am waiting your contact.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 05:48:51 pm by duz »
2002-2007 / 2009-2012
HunterZ The Movie I / II / III
Awards

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
Re: 2 regs + 1 free? (where's my 3rd)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 08:19:36 am »
Let me tell you what others would say:

"PM MM and ask for a free key"

or

It doesn't matter. You paid for 2 keys and you got them. It's not our fault that portuguese page was outdated.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 12:18:21 am »
Let me tell you what others would say:

"PM MM and ask for a free key"

or

It doesn't matter. You paid for 2 keys and you got them. It's not our fault that portuguese page was outdated.
it is their fault, it would be lieing to have outdated pages, unless it says somewhere that the site may be out dated.
just pm/email MM or ensece about it.

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
  • Old nick: HunterZ
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 02:35:35 am »
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
 :D
2002-2007 / 2009-2012
HunterZ The Movie I / II / III
Awards

Offline PQ

• Camper
  • Charge!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 06:16:42 pm »
Every third copy is for free.
This means that if you register for 3 people you'll pay for 2 and get one free! So don't wait and register for less now!.
At the bottom of the page there are two fields (Second reg. name:), type the first and last name of the other persons registering. If you want more than 3 just e-mail me with all the names and I'll send you the regs right away.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 06:20:06 pm by PQ »
#2Wai.soldat @ quakenet.org Soldat's heaven

Offline Thermoptic

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 09:39:45 am »
Yeah this is a little confusing. First off i think the soldat site should remove all languages and just have English, this way none of the language sites will be outdated.

And regarding the "2 regs + 1 free" registration that also is confusing. Instead remove that "get 1 free" text and just write that you will get it cheaper when you register more accounts. It sounds better and is less confusing

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 03:10:41 pm »
Yeah this is a little confusing. First off i think the soldat site should remove all languages and just have English, this way none of the language sites will be outdated.

And regarding the "2 regs + 1 free" registration that also is confusing. Instead remove that "get 1 free" text and just write that you will get it cheaper when you register more accounts. It sounds better and is less confusing
Right, so you want to make people use google translator, or learn a new language, and don't tell them about the buy 2 get one free offer, just for convenience. Some advise, dont open up a supermarket anytime soon...

Every third copy is for free.
This means that if you register for 3 people you'll pay for 2 and get one free! So don't wait and register for less now!.
At the bottom of the page there are two fields (Second reg. name:), type the first and last name of the other persons registering. If you want more than 3 just e-mail me with all the names and I'll send you the regs right away.
So the portugese page was right first and is now lying?