Author Topic: Asking To Be Unbaned From Elite CTF - All Players Please Read!  (Read 3187 times)

Offline chrono

• Soldier
  • Elite CTF
Ok since no one reads the "Official News" in Elite CTF I think that I will just say 1 thing that is in it:

"5. Do not ever start a topic asking to be unbanned. If you do, it will resault as a warning. If you really care so much, just send either Spasm or Chrono a Private Message."

That's an exact quote from the Official Website News [Not server news, website news (theres a diffrence, they are 2 diffrent topics)]. So if you do get banned, first of all, dont spam Soldat Forums because FliesLikeABrick himself has NOTHING to do with the servers, besides hosting them for Spasm. Also, if you care SO much and have proof, send me a private message at http://elitectf.com . If you convince me enough, I will unban you.

To Soldat Forums Admins/Mods:

Please do not delete this, because I am HOPING that it will help reduce the "Asking to be unbanned" spam A tiny bit.

Thanks For Listening

----------------------------------------------

Reffering To Kumagoro:

All of our admins are literly "Trained" and know enough about Soldat to know if its a hack, a bug, or lag. When you got kicked it was probly the server kicking you cause it couldn't of been an admin. The ONLY way that it would be an admin, is if it was the old admins, which we removed for several reasons. Just recently we changed the whole admin line up, so these new admins are more forgiving and know more commands and crap like that. If the server kicked you, it is only for 20 minutes. If it was someone, give me your IP, I will unban you when I get a chance to. I am sorry for any innconvenience [If thats how you spell it]

Regards,

Chrono

P.S. If you have anymore questions please PM me at http://elitectf.com - My name there is also Chrono.

This is the link to Elite CTF Official Website News - That Includes Asking To Be Unbanned - You Will Need To Log In, So If You Don't Have An Account, Then Make One, Cause It Takes Like Suriously 2 Minutes - Please Take Time To Read Official Server News - Thankyou For Cooperating
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 04:29:38 pm by chrono »
I decided to remove my signature, since jrgp was picking on me by sending me annoying PM's. - Chrono, Wednesday July 27, 2007

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: Asking To Be Unbanned From Elite CTF - All Players Please Read!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 04:18:19 pm »
Thanks for telling me.

btw: I think this should be in the server disscusion section.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 04:23:08 pm »
Scratch off one of the two n's in the front and it'll be correct :)

@jrgp: I think he put it here purposely to try to get more attention...

Offline chrono

• Soldier
  • Elite CTF
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 04:29:14 pm »
Ye Keron is right, I want people a lot more people to read this because me for one, does not look in Server Discussion
I decided to remove my signature, since jrgp was picking on me by sending me annoying PM's. - Chrono, Wednesday July 27, 2007

Offline Gold

• Flagrunner
Re: Asking To Be Unbaned From Elite CTF - All Players Please Read!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 07:34:37 pm »
I dont look in server discussion either

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 07:48:36 pm »
Just because people dont look in that forum isnt a valid excuse to post in the wrong forum...

Offline {AFRO}BlackPowerFi

• Major
  • Theres an AFRO under that hat.
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 08:10:56 pm »
Dont listen to EneSce, Good Job for this post, since EliteCTF.com is an extention of "forums.soldat.pl" this needed to be posted on here as well, but you do realized that people who got banned will only concentrate on getting unbanned, there not ognna be like " Ok gotta register, o wait lets read the rules so I can post correctly!" No, maybe 1 out of 10 will read the rules at the forum, in this case EliteCTF. But highly rare.
A.frican American
F.ighting for
R.acial free
O.nline play

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 09:26:26 pm »
Dont listen to EneSce, Good Job for this post, since EliteCTF.com is an extention of "forums.soldat.pl" this needed to be posted on here as well, but you do realized that people who got banned will only concentrate on getting unbanned, there not ognna be like " Ok gotta register, o wait lets read the rules so I can post correctly!" No, maybe 1 out of 10 will read the rules at the forum, in this case EliteCTF. But highly rare.

That's their problem.  Maybe they should learn to go through the proper channels.

Were you the Chrono I dueled the other day?  If so, I had fun.  We should do it again sometime.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 09:44:31 pm »
You're all right to a certain extent, and the only reason I'm not going to lock/delete this is because he asked nicely for me not to.

This does not mean that I'll let random stuff from other community sites overflow on to here.

That said, I'm moving this to the Server Discussion forum.

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 09:52:36 pm »
Since EliteCTF.com is an extention of "forums.soldat.pl" this needed to be posted on here as well
wtf are you on about?

Offline chrono

• Soldier
  • Elite CTF
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 12:15:06 pm »
Well thnx FLAB for keeping it... Im hoping that it will reduce it... Well thats all I got to sya ;)