Author Topic: List of default maps & topics  (Read 19991 times)

Offline Illuminatus

• Camper
  • ...soldat-freak since 2004...
Re: List of default maps & topics
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 04:38:08 pm »
why are competitive players being such pussies?
they hate changes, because it means they have to change their gameplay too. often they only see the negative impacts and don't recognize the positive ones.
and when after some months/years maps will change again they'll gonna whine again.
just my thoughts, playing competitive in the past and being pubber now :)
No difference between man and mouse - both end up in pussy.

Offline Suowarrior

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • There will be time when I create maps again.
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2010, 01:47:06 am »
The maps haven't been decided yet. We'll have a discussion with map selection team in the future, at least before release. The polls don't have direct effect on results, but I'm sure that both sctfl and soldat forums polls have effect on our voice.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2015, 06:40:19 am »
Any news on new default maps / replacement of old maps with new ones? I lost all my motivation due to lack of such information and overall responsiveness in this subject. Maybe someone feels like answering, so I'll just put it out here.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2015, 01:09:55 pm »
Would also help if someone posted official requirements for map remakes. Things like polygon and scenery count, whether PNG sceneries and polygon transparency is allowed, etc.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2015, 06:45:46 am »
Alright, guys. I admit that I am pissed at the lack of response over the last months, but I will be no more. If anyone is interested in any of my mapping projects (mainly default remakes), shoot me a PM; otherwise it's going down the bin. I'm done with wasting my time mapping.