Author Topic: My mod questions  (Read 2976 times)

Offline CaptainFail

• Major(1)
My mod questions
« on: November 22, 2009, 01:34:08 pm »
I wanted to make my own little Mod (zombies) when I'm bored and waiting to join games. But I made bots with Flamer and Flame Arrow then Chainsaw as primary and the never use Flamer/Flame Arrow. Is there a way to make it so they always use Flamer and Flame Arrow? Never Mind, I had to remove a weapon. Also I want to be able to use Admin commands like /pred and /flamer, but all i can do is /kill and /ban. How can I make admin commands like /pred and /flamer?
Ty for people who help :D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 08:26:21 pm by CaptainFail »
Why can't i play Elite HnS? I didn't do anything T.T

Offline xurich

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
Re: My mod questions
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 03:55:08 pm »
I don't mess with bots very much so I can't provide much insight into your bot problem, but you might want to try searching in our bot forum as it's possible that the issue has been raised and resolved already. If not, you're free to make a topic about it there.

As for custom commands like /pred and /flamer, you'll need to load scripts onto your server for that. You can try searching the scripting releases forum to see if anybody's created something similar already, or you can try making it yourself (see the stickies here if you're new to Soldat scripting). Note that you can't run scripts on non-dedicated servers (iirc).

Good luck.

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 06:00:52 pm »
In the event that you are running a dedicated server, and are prepared to run a script, check out my FunAdmin script.

http://soldatcentral.com/index.php?page=script&f=12

:D

If you want to have pred, type /pred <player id>, and that player will become invisible.
If you want to spawn a flamer, type /spawn 11 <player id>, and that person will receive a flamer. Note that, in both cases, if you don't specify a <player id>, then the action will be performed on yourself.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 06:03:59 pm by SpiltCoffee »
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline CaptainFail

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 08:09:36 pm »
Where do i put that script for my mod?
Why can't i play Elite HnS? I didn't do anything T.T

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 07:27:05 pm »
You put the FunAdmin folder into the scripts folder of your server. Then, you open up server.ini in the folder of your server, and change the value of Scripting from 0 to 1.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!