Author Topic: [Minor Bug] Weapon Selection Bug  (Read 546 times)

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
[Minor Bug] Weapon Selection Bug
« on: December 01, 2009, 03:12:45 am »
This bug applies to both 1.5.0, as well as 1.5.1 beta.

Do this:
1) Start a game
2) Get yourself killed once.
3) Press TAB so that you won't have to see the weapons menu again (and therefore no need to reselect your gun)
4) Finish the round.
5) A new round starts and the weapons menu will be shown.

Now, the problem with this weapons menu is, you cannot simply press a number to select the weapon - you have to manually click on the weapon of your choice. What happens if you press a number to select a weapon, you will have the weapon in your hands, but the weapons menu still continues to show up.

So let's say I press 6 on my keyboard, which is for the Ruger. I will see my character holding the Ruger, but the weapons menu will still remain there and won't go away. I have to directly click the Ruger on the weapons menu with my mouse for the weapons menu to go away.

If you did not disable the weapons menu with TAB by the time the round ends, you can select your weapon with numbers.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 03:16:28 am by STM1993 »

Offline JayX4

• Major(1)
  • Cowgirl in the sand
Re: [Minor Bug] Weapon Selection Bug
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 06:34:51 am »
I've been experiencing the same thing.  :'( 

Offline Toxic Avenger

• Major
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 06:43:03 am »
Minor bug, sure. But still very annoying!

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 03:36:31 pm »
So annoying in clan wars and gathers when you wanna get a quick start at the beginning and it's spoiled when the menu won't disappear after pressing a number to select your weapon.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!