Author Topic: ctf_Stasis  (Read 1325 times)

Offline p0ppin

• Camper
  • Soldat Mapmaker
ctf_Stasis
« on: December 01, 2009, 11:54:49 am »
Roar, enjoy.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Suowarrior

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • There will be time when I create maps again.
Re: ctf_Stasis
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 05:51:41 pm »
This map is too good to go without comments. Playtested it at 3on3 play.

The play reminds me of Voland, mostly cos of flag place. The top route in bases got pretty cool tactical possibility, once one good m79 gets there, it's pain to kill him as def and at that moment some other attacker might steal your flag. Cool routes, supports the base idea nicely. Hardly ever I got nothing bad to say, this is one of those cases.

Looks great as always, Poppin stays fresh.

Offline The_Punisher

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 02:03:38 pm »
Looks a bit like ctf_Bow
but gj

Offline p0ppin

• Camper
  • Soldat Mapmaker
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 03:45:05 pm »
Gee thanks Suow :P  Hardly ever do I make a map that has nothing bad said about it.. xD  But comments/criticisms are welcome :)
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 12:42:13 pm »
Seems like you are using mapmaker, I like that style :)

Nice layout and nice visuals for a default map so ...

>>>Crusade says GOOD JOB<<<

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 01:23:51 pm »
The 3 hanging islands middle somewhat remind me of Raspberry I think(I dunno the names of the new maps).

Not bad. CERTAINLY much better than Freefall but I know you weren't even thinking it would be tested for default either. I guess this can work as a default, but will not get the popularity because it really offers nothing new, probably just as much praise as MFM2. You're standard 2 main 1 alt applies to this map. Good luck and good map.
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless