Poll

Which custom interfaces should be REMOVED from default Soldat installation? (5 max)

Cabbage
Classic
Lacey-v2
Micro1
Military
Predator
Soldat Style
Storm
Tech
Text
-NONE-

Author Topic: Default interfaces (with poll)  (Read 3700 times)

Offline Illuminatus

• Camper
  • ...soldat-freak since 2004...
Re: Default interfaces (with poll)
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 12:02:15 pm »
yeah, make it all more complicated and stuff! :D
No difference between man and mouse - both end up in pussy.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 01:16:53 pm »
yeah, make it all more complicated and stuff! :D

That´s my point. If you don´t really need a feature and it would complicate things, don´t add it.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
  • I'm trigger happy, trigger happy!
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 05:48:15 pm »
I do like the idea whough. How about interfaces that work with different resolutions... That would be nice...
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2010, 03:14:28 pm »
Imo, Text is the best interface, and if some were to be removed, it should only to be replaced with with better ones by the community. And maybe give one other interface to no reg users for more variety :) . But, there is no point in removing interfaces, just adding nicer ones as default, and as I said one other for non reg users.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 03:16:12 pm by Shard »

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2010, 05:56:46 pm »
Imo, Text is the best interface, and if some were to be removed, it should only to be replaced with with better ones by the community. And maybe give one other interface to no reg users for more variety :) . But, there is no point in removing interfaces, just adding nicer ones as default, and as I said one other for non reg users.
Adding more interfaces for non-regged users will probably mean some change in the code because default interface is made a bit differently from custom ones. Besides, there are a plenty of reskins of default interfaces, so IMHO it's needless to add more.