Author Topic: Lagrange  (Read 12375 times)

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
  • cyklon-b is the only way
Re: Lagrange
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 08:19:32 am »
I love Lagrange and it must stay cause its the only official no-fly map. And its cool. It could have a fix with the spawns I get every time stuck with my parachute in the roof" and fall-damage myself on Realistic. And a graphic boost would be awesome.
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2012, 11:32:17 pm »
I love Lagrange and it must stay cause its the only official no-fly map. And its cool. It could have a fix with the spawns I get every time stuck with my parachute in the roof" and fall-damage myself on Realistic. And a graphic boost would be awesome.

I honestly hate this map. The polygons/scenery are absolute shit, the map is an eyesore to look at, and the gameplay is crap and the complete lack of jets is severely crippling and defeats the point of Soldat.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 08:12:16 am »

I honestly hate this map. The polygons/scenery are absolute shit, the map is an eyesore to look at, and the gameplay is crap and the complete lack of jets is severely crippling and defeats the point of Soldat.
Its something like TW ... Get a law/mortar strike set up a MG , snipe from a hill and so on...
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 05:15:47 pm »

Its something like TW ... Get a law/mortar strike set up a MG , snipe from a hill and so on...

You're disregarding the fact that almost all TW matches are works of art; Lagrange is anything but.

In addition, does Lagrange mean Lag Range or is it a reference to the ZZ Top song, La Grange? Neither really portray it in a positive light.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 12:51:19 pm »
In addition, does Lagrange mean Lag Range or is it a reference to the ZZ Top song, La Grange? Neither really portray it in a positive light.
Maybe Lan(g) Range lang(ger) - long  and Range.
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

Offline Viral

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • 123 hi
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 08:30:23 am »
Since the new version of soldat is about to go live I'd like to suggest my remake of Lagrange.

http://tms.jrgp.org/2010/?map=1770
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=42397.0

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2013, 08:54:10 am »
F12