Author Topic: |-ret> vs [V] I piss  (Read 7786 times)

Offline pahSibla

• Major(1)
|-ret> vs [V] I piss
« on: January 06, 2010, 07:42:05 pm »
hi
command: /piss

ello, \-Ret> today hs made r/s soldatrs default community history.  the news and espn was broadcasting so I'll take you live after these few commercials.   

music from Big PUN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA7DvbWy7bs&feature=PlayList&p=CBBF7F01B0D7909B&index=13

i RET COUP de ta ... .over infamous ret conassOr.  For all let it be known that tinysmurf is all talk brought into an equation by pack r/s historians.   history is now their mystery, because

the clan |-ret> defeated the best ret wannabe shit talkers.  now we rest our mouse trap for you son.    you have no strength to force click me son i use my jedi mind tricks on you son.  .   you have no ability to make it in this world as a foe. 

r. 

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
Re: |-ret> vs [V] I piss
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 08:09:03 pm »
All I understood was that ret won something...
Text goes here...

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 08:28:29 pm »
I managed to take a few rounds vs fate in 3v1 and won 2v1 vs BR ;o, I'm sure I can take you 3v1 too! as long as it's a eu server ;3.

really... r/s got no tactical stuff and as long as you use ruger you're guaranteed a win (played it quite a lot).

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 08:50:03 pm »
ello, \-Ret> today hs made r/s soldatrs default community history.

This is the place where i imaginary stopped reading.
But then i noticed that there are clans of which i never heard of.

Also, after the imaginary stop, i just noticed some jibberish.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 08:52:14 pm by croat1gamer »
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 09:17:38 pm »
it's just nodeath or somebody that is happy over a win. but I can agree with that tinysmurf is 100% just talk in r/s community, and in normal he isn't even talk... but he got a big mouth and very egocentric ;o

Offline pahSibla

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 06:57:04 am »
check out soldatrs forums and you will also see kyp has created a moderately successful league for r/s.  and the final four is scheduled to be played this week.

Offline S4R

• Major
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 11:27:30 am »
m0ose!

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 04:42:14 am »

really... r/s got no tactical stuff and as long as you use ruger you're guaranteed a win (played it quite a lot).

You fail.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 10:25:20 am »

You fail.
how so? ;o, I'm actually a more experianced R/S player and normal play than you :>, the quote is legit. I never used sound or actually cared about any tactical things.

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 02:01:10 pm »
Moose is still around?

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 11:43:52 am »

You fail.
how so? ;o, I'm actually a more experianced R/S player and normal play than you :>, the quote is legit. I never used sound or actually cared about any tactical things.

Sorry but I've played R/S whole my soldat life. 4 years to be exact. It might not seem much but believe me - I can take out even the hardest opponents if I put some effort in it.

You gotta outwit your enemy and that requires thinking and knowledge. It gets harder if the enemy is changing his/ her tactics.

Do you want to face me? Just for fun? Or what?

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 07:10:37 pm »

You fail.

Sorry but I've played R/S whole my soldat life. 4 years to be exact. It might not seem much but believe me - I can take out even the hardest opponents if I put some effort in it.

You gotta outwit your enemy and that requires thinking and knowledge. It gets harder if the enemy is changing his/ her tactics.

Do you want to face me? Just for fun? Or what?

I have played vs you, and you're quite a weak player.

anyway, I'm not gonna have some efight with you.

Offline kzya

• Major
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 05:22:05 am »
yea bananasan is the best player even though i've never seen him win in soldat

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2010, 12:20:03 pm »
yea bananasan is the best player even though i've never seen him win in soldat
maybe because we've played like.... once?

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2010, 12:25:34 pm »
Kzya you should post the demo of the match between you and Banana-San here. It was hilarious