Author Topic: Grenades through thin walls.  (Read 8627 times)

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
Re: Grenades through thin walls.
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2010, 09:48:20 am »
Quote from: Mittsu
what that ignorant human being under nickname centurion

Why are you calling me like this? I haven't called you ignorant or any other names. I'm tired of being called ignorant by people who don't even f**king know me. Be nice to be and I'm nice to you. Calling me ignorant and stupid moron doesn't get you anywhere.

And face the fact Mittsu, all rs cs players are between age 4-16 (17 max).They have even no idea what gliching stands for and I'm not even going to speak about fair gameplay. Any soldatforums member can hop in rs cs servers and make sure that what I've said above isn't wrong.

Thanks to rs cs servers people are not only gliching on cs maps, they are doing it on default maps as well. They don't care what kind of map it is, as far as you can glitch - they'll do it.

>:(

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:54:21 am by Centurion »

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2010, 10:15:34 am »
I didn't know people under the age of 7 can as much as use the PC, let alone play soldat.
b&

DarkCrusade

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2010, 10:21:27 am »
Now you know. There are 6 years olds playing shooters on XBox360 so why shouldn´t they be able to play Soldat?

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2010, 10:45:35 am »
Now you know. There are 6 years olds playing shooters on XBox360 so why shouldn´t they be able to play Soldat?

The XBOX is easier to use than the PC, and show me some of those 6 year olds, now.
b&

Offline Neosano

• Camper
  • IIAWAK!
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2010, 10:50:04 am »
Let your kids use PC. They'll grow faster :-]
KAWAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2010, 10:59:03 am »

The XBOX is easier to use than the PC, and show me some of those 6 year olds, now.

My mum is 44 and she failed playing NFS:MW
As long as she had to steer, it was all fine.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2010, 11:17:41 am »

What do you want? Videos on youtube? Search!

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2010, 12:58:53 pm »

What do you want? Videos on youtube? Search!

I never bother with looking for proof for something I don't believe.
b&

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2010, 01:22:06 pm »
Did he said that this 6-years-old-kid was pwning? No. You can just give the gamepad to your little sister/brother and this way your younger sibling will be playing on xBox....
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

DarkCrusade

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2010, 01:59:18 pm »

So you don´t want to understand / learn?

Did he said that this 6-years-old-kid was pwning? No. You can just give the gamepad to your little sister/brother and this way your younger sibling will be playing on xBox....

True. I didn´t say more than there are kids playing.

Offline Fireman

• Major
  • D:
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2010, 02:52:42 pm »

Actually, as long as you can read anything is easy..

Usually young kids play like for 5 minutes or even less ( depending on if they got an older sibling that just let them play while they finish lunch or something )

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2010, 05:42:31 pm »
Quote from: Mittsu
what that ignorant human being under nickname centurion

Why are you calling me like this? I haven't called you ignorant or any other names.

maybe because im not

I'm tired of being called ignorant by people who don't even f**king know me. Be nice to be and I'm nice to you. Calling me ignorant and stupid moron doesn't get you anywhere.

ohh i know you. It was you who were faking other people and hacking under their nickanames, f**king servers up by hacking then saying you just want to piss people off. Stop pretending.

And face the fact Mittsu, all rs cs players are between age 4-16 (17 max).They have even no idea what gliching stands for and I'm not even going to speak about fair gameplay. Any soldatforums member can hop in rs cs servers and make sure that what I've said above isn't wrong.

you've just proved you're an ignorant human being right here
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 05:45:47 pm by Mittsu »
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2010, 07:35:03 pm »

So you don´t want to understand / learn?

True. I didn´t say more than there are kids playing.

Real clever, resorting to excuses someone else gave for you...
And no, when I say playing on the XBOX I mean actually playing/gaming, smart asses.
b&

Offline biohazard

• Camper
  • B4bY NighT
    • B4bY NighT
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2010, 08:01:06 pm »
Hey guys. Rly. Why you do drama in every topic? U ppl like posts so much... theres a IRC, private msg, msn... stuff... go there and talk about your life winz

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2010, 01:02:21 am »

maybe because im not

Believe me, I'm not the only one who thinks you are. Don't think that running a rs cs server makes you a loved person.

ohh i know you. It was you who were faking other people and hacking under their nickanames, f**king servers up by hacking then saying you just want to piss people off. Stop pretending.

Well? That's all? That's what I though - you don't know me.

Did I say anything bad about those players? I just said they have no idea what gliching stands for.

I can see that you're never going to accept me again so... f**k you Mittsu, you can shove your rs cs server up in your ass because it sucks as much as you do. Good luck with it.

/ignore

DarkCrusade

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2010, 03:53:35 am »
Could you stop the whining please? This isn´t about your past, this is not about you persons, this is about the game we play, and if you had balls you wouldn´t be trolling around. Now get back to topic please, as far as I can remember this was about grenades through thin walls ;)

Just disable nades through walls please.

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2010, 06:55:04 am »
I'm just saying what I think about mittsu.

Anyway. IF the bug is going to be fixed then can you use that kind of bugnades?

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2010, 07:10:41 am »
I'm just saying what I think about mittsu.

Anyway. IF the bug is going to be fixed then can you use that kind of bugnades?

those poly bugs are easy to fix, just put a poly in the middle, or make the polys overlap.
the real poly bug is that the nade gets spawned further out (or has no collition untill a certain airtime), same goes for flags.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2010, 09:31:33 am »

maybe because im not

Believe me, I'm not the only one who thinks you are. Don't think that running a rs cs server makes you a loved person.

Well? That's all? That's what I though - you don't know me.

Did I say anything bad about those players? I just said they have no idea what gliching stands for.

I can see that you're never going to accept me again so... f**k you Mittsu, you can shove your rs cs server up in your ass because it sucks as much as you do. Good luck with it.

/ignore

you may want to check in some dictionary what means "ignorant", that would help you understand what i've said before and you wouldn't embarass yourself

besides, i don't own any public server for months already, so i have no idea what you're talking about
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2010, 10:37:36 am »
@Mittsu

stfu now. I'm done with you.

@-Major-

That would mean editing default maps... That seems to be pretty hard work.