Author Topic: Slo-Mo Kill  (Read 2416 times)

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
Re: Slo-Mo Kill
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 01:22:34 pm »
P.S. Just because you're in slo-mo does NOT mean YOU will die. Some other poor players could die instead of you, maybe you're an unlucky b*****d keep getting picked on, but so far, leave it.

The other case is: IF a server's has a script that says "Player who caused slo-mo: (Player's name), then that would give a bit of attention. But so far, I am fine with it, unless you're using Barret.

Leave slo-mo alone! *sobs* Leave it alone! *sobs*
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2010, 06:10:00 pm »
Cyrix, just make a map so small everyone will always be on screen, presto infinite slow mo! Or small enough for it to happen alot, then go pwn some bots. That should get it out of your system.

You know, on the subject of not being able to change stuff, I think more stuff should be unhardcoded from the game.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
  • I'm trigger happy, trigger happy!
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 08:30:32 pm »
Cyrix, just make a map so small everyone will always be on screen, presto infinite slow mo! Or small enough for it to happen alot, then go pwn some bots. That should get it out of your system.

You know, on the subject of not being able to change stuff, I think more stuff should be unhardcoded from the game.

That would be crazy fun! I might have to toy around with poly-works and create something cool. And i agree with being able to mod certain things. I wold love to have a game that everyone has the "health regen" effect as if they were carrying the Rambo bow.
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline Neosano

• Camper
  • IIAWAK!
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 04:08:23 pm »
I love when it goes in slow mo and I have a perfect chance to aim my barrett to kill two guys with one shot, switch to knife and kill another one. Awesome.
KAWAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII