Author Topic: A big "Hmmmmmmm......?!"  (Read 1997 times)

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
A big "Hmmmmmmm......?!"
« on: January 15, 2010, 02:34:56 pm »
Yet another shitfuckterd problem with win7. Or I don't rly know is it win7 or soldat orr their combination. I don't really know
what the fuck so if someone here does, please tell me.

1. The sweet inocent me, creates a few sceneries. Saves them directly to Soldat folders which is located in Program files.
I did the scenery with the old version of paint downloaded from microsoft's site. It saves, opens and fucks just like it should.
No problems with it.

2. Opened polyworks, used sceneries as pleased, compiled map.. Tested ingame, felt satisfied and when
I started to pack this shit with VTT's correctly setup/installed map packer and this occur:

Ahmagawd!! Did those little fuckers disappeared somewhere?

3. I check'd the folders, they weren't there.. Hmm..? Opened the map with polyworks again and..

There the shitheads are, gawd that scared the shit outta me

4. Went to test ingame, there they were. Came back.. Searching for the sceneries with the search thingy...

The shitsuckingfuckwats are disappeared after all!!!!

Any idea where they are gone? I tried rebooting, saving the map again and various other methods, but nothing seems to
get them appear. They sure have balls to show up in polyworks and ingame, but when I try to search those floating cunts
they're found nowhere! It's not a matter of life and death, I just thought it would be nice to know where my sceneries are
going. Halp?

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
Re: A big "Hmmmmmmm......?!"
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 02:52:33 pm »
1. where is your soldat folder located? If it's in UAC protected place (such as Program Files) all you files might be moved into "Virtual storage" somewhere in your %APPDATA% folder. MPA doesn't try to move or open for writing any graphical and map files, so it's probably not it's fault.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 03:07:14 pm »
It's in program files. If I save stuff to desktop and move them from there to scenery folders it seem's to be different case.
Will not have any problems, but if I save them directly to the scenery folders they just disappear randomly which is to say
the least quite pissing off.

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 03:11:52 pm »
there are 2 simple solutions for this:
1. Move your soldat folder to unprotected place.
2. Turn of UAC complitely.

otherwise files are being saved into something like C:\Users\Your_name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Soldat\Scenery-gfx

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 07:09:47 pm »
Allright, thanks once again!