Author Topic: North American Soldat -- A New NA Soldat Community  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Atticus

• Major
  • Always outnumbered, but never outgunned.
North American Soldat -- A New NA Soldat Community
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:06:39 pm »
www.nasoldat.com

North American Soldat is a new Soldat website that I have created with the intention of restrengthening the North American community. I am working on forums, servers, downloads, and much more. NA clans can request a forum section for their clan and will be able to borrow servers for clanwars once I get the server borrow system set up. You can join us on Quakenet IRC by joining #nasoldat. Come chill, chat, or just goof off. Just try to be nice ;).

I'm happy to announce that North American Soldat is Launching four public servers this week. M4c has been generous enough to sponsor us on this venture. The main purpose for these public servers is to provide a fun atmosphere for enjoying a relaxing game of Soldat and to attract pub players to our community who have not really been exposed to the "advanced Soldat" (forums/irc/gather) scene.     

The servers section of NA Soldat has now been launched and I will be working on it over time to include stats about the server and more. CTF is the only mode that has been launched so far but HTF, INF, and DM are on the way. When playing in our servers please be nice and remember to invite players to our website and forums. We're trying to mend the fractures in the NA Soldat Community here.

Please spread the word about NA Soldat and keep in mind that its not NA players only. Anyone is welcome to join. We would love to have you :) Enjoy!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 09:09:44 pm by Atticus »
.phx .bot+ {B}{H} NS - nv` .dfa s/0][ /HS/- </ sk:// `SL - c'n's R7. |LP| Slams&Jams-

Offline RafiPZ

• Soldier
  • You can't spell awesome without ME!
Re: North American Soldat -- A New NA Soldat Community
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 04:13:41 pm »
Oh, too cool. Maybe this could be moved to the general discussion to increase views. Will the servers be normal?
I'll be waiting for that inf server.

Offline Atticus

• Major
  • Always outnumbered, but never outgunned.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 02:40:56 pm »
Well, this is the websites section so I guess I just have to leave the topic here. And what do you mean by "will the servers be normal?"
.phx .bot+ {B}{H} NS - nv` .dfa s/0][ /HS/- </ sk:// `SL - c'n's R7. |LP| Slams&Jams-

Offline RafiPZ

• Soldier
  • You can't spell awesome without ME!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 06:34:31 pm »
I think I joined one yesterday. I meant like mods or limited weapons, there are too many of those.