Author Topic: Need To Know How To Use A Full Modification? Look here.  (Read 992 times)

Offline MorlanV

• Major(1)
Need To Know How To Use A Full Modification? Look here.
« on: February 02, 2010, 08:46:31 am »
I have a method of actually using a full modification without screwing up Soldat.

ADDITIONAL WARNINGS:
If you are low on memory, I wouldn't recommend doing more than 3 mod's with this method, because mod's take quite a bit of memory when mixed with Soldat main game files. I use a 8gb flash drive to hold my mod's so it doesn't interfere with my laptop that has 10gb(>_<) left on its hard drive.

Normally what I do is, I create a 2nd Soldat and place the mod into the 2nd soldat, replacing file's if asked.

(If map's from Soldat 1 is wanted in the 2nd soldat, follow this step.)
Than, I copy the texture's from S1, paste into S2's texture folder. I do the same with Scenery-gfx, and again with map's folder.

I seperate S1 and S2 so they are in different folder's rather than having S2 in S1's mod folder, because it most likely won't appear.

I hope this get's stickied, and I hope I helped.

Post any comment's or trouble you have as you please, I will most likely reply and alway's view your post's here. ^^

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
Re: Need To Know How To Use A Full Modification? Look here.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 10:45:17 am »
Or just place it in the goddamn /Mods folder.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
Re: Need To Know How To Use A Full Modification? Look here.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:53:27 am »
Muted until he comes back to year 2010.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0