Author Topic: Looking for scripter  (Read 5506 times)

Offline y0uRd34th

• Camper
  • [i]Look Signature![/i]
Re: Looking for scripter
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 09:36:01 am »
Ok, I've finished the script for now - even though it's much different than you wanted it.

No levels/mana/skills. 5 Waves - 12 zombies total. 3 classes - Normal, Exploder, Crusher (I will add more)
Much misc commands such as transfering money, the ID-list, other players money, ..
I will add an percent amount of infection later so you do not automaticly turn into a zombie :p

Will you still like it?  ::)

Offline Gizd

• Flagrunner
  • (Re)tired
    • Eat-this! community site
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 09:48:23 am »
I'd suggest to finish and then release or whatever you want to do with it...

Offline y0uRd34th

• Camper
  • [i]Look Signature![/i]
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 09:54:12 am »
I'm not realeasing it for now, anyway I'll send it to Bonecrusher since he searches a mod and we'll testing it soon :p

DarkCrusade

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 10:45:25 am »
But I´d like to have the original !KY ZS back ... that means with levels at least and increasing stats.

EDIT: I tested the current state of ZS. But there are things that need to be added:

-Infection: right now you just turn into a zombie if you die once. There should be an infection that spreads once you die. You are able to cure it, though.
-Accounts: Save your money, your level, your stats. Whatever.
-!cmds shows !admins, !1, !2, !5, !rules commands without any further information. !admins shows BoneCrusher and Demoniac as admins, but I thought me and Swompie should be admins, too? It doesn´t show shop command, too.
-If I buy a weapon it spawns above my head. Or it should do so but right now it doesn´t everytime I use the command. The weapon should be forced to the hands of the user and added to the arsenal.

Then, after there are accounts:

-Add stats like strenght, defense, critical, health and mana that increase with level.
-Add skills (over time, don´t rush at this point since they need balance)
-Add more items
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 01:13:40 pm by DarkCrusade »

Offline y0uRd34th

• Camper
  • [i]Look Signature![/i]
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 02:46:08 pm »
The current thing is to balance out the zombies and the money they give. That !cmds commands was added by Bonecrusher ;D I don't know anything else about it now. For the accounts I think to add a simple system which is based on nick names and saves the money. I hope I can add the infection soon :D.
But I still could swear that the old !KY ZS was without accounts/skills/mana - maybe it did change in the time I was not playing soldat.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 02:48:28 am »
The time I was playing ZS it had all the skills I've added to my first post and more. I hope you can work on it again soon, too :P

EDIT:

After testing the server online I have more suggestions:

-/moveturret command needs to be added. A player can only buy one turret (not like it´s right now where I was able to buy infinite turrets). /moveturret will move the turret of the player to the players position.
-For noobs: !howto command. It will explain how to use commands that start with /. Description: "Instead of T press / directly to start typing.".
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 11:27:23 am by DarkCrusade »

Offline I EAT MUDKIPZ :]

• Major
  • B&
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 06:56:43 pm »
you could ask raya but he's pretty mad at soldat.
Banned.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 10:17:07 pm »
I already did, no response.

Offline I EAT MUDKIPZ :]

• Major
  • B&
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2010, 02:19:50 am »
i know why cause  he hates soldat now! :o
Banned.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2010, 03:29:16 am »
No, he doesn´t hate Soldat. It´s just no more fun for him and since the script got lost when he forgot to pay the rent ... He left Soldat, but still you can talk to him (www.apakoh.com) at his blog.

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2010, 04:20:04 pm »
-!cmds shows !admins, !1, !2, !5, !rules commands without any further information. !admins shows BoneCrusher and Demoniac as admins, but I thought me and Swompie should be admins, too? It doesn´t show shop command, too.

updated

As far as I know Swompie needs ideas of what to add to script. Its up to you Zombie players to suggest new features so it can fit at least a bit of your requirements :) so post you ideas here asap

Im chill like that

DarkCrusade

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2010, 05:59:02 am »
As far as I know Swompie needs ideas of what to add to script. Its up to you Zombie players to suggest new features so it can fit at least a bit of your requirements :) so post you ideas here asap

I actually posted that much that he should be able to script for like 1 month with no need to get more suggestions ...

DarkCrusade

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2010, 05:55:32 am »
So how´s the progress right now, Swompie? Didn´t see you online those days, maybe I just missed you or stuff.

Offline y0uRd34th

• Camper
  • [i]Look Signature![/i]
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2010, 08:02:44 am »
Good so far, yesterday I added /moveturret, removed the gunner due to OP. Changed the rules again because lots of whining. The bomber explosion was changed into a cluster nova, the 3 M79 bullets are still there. That should be all so far.

Hopefully I'm gonna add killing spree rewards in the next version. Titles which depend on your amount of total killed zombies/humans. I think that's it.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2010, 01:17:47 am »
So will you add accounts and levels now or not?

Offline Gizd

• Flagrunner
  • (Re)tired
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2010, 01:56:16 am »
Can't you discuss this on pm...

DarkCrusade

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2010, 07:07:00 am »
Gizd, get the hell out of this topic or I will kick you out of here myself. You are not forced to read anything here and this thread is about the progress of our ZombieSurvival server. If you don´t have anything productive to say, critique, suggestions, whatever, be quit and spam up an other thread.

Offline Gizd

• Flagrunner
  • (Re)tired
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2010, 09:48:58 am »
If you don´t have anything productive to say, critique, suggestions, whatever, be quit and spam up an other thread.
My post was a productive and critique suggestion actually.

Edit: I'm also wondering how do you want to kick me... the only way is to move this discussion to PM :D

Offline y0uRd34th

• Camper
  • [i]Look Signature![/i]
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2010, 11:13:30 am »
Well, there are Nickname-Accounts, but I am going to add one with password sometime.
Since I do not like to implement skills, I'm thinking of another 'reward' for levels. I thought of titles, which you allow some special things. Maybe you can unlock items in the shop or get them cheaper. I have to look how things went :D

@Gizd: Your sentence "Can't you discuss this on PM...", is really spam. In which way you thought it will change anything here, it doesn't help us with the script or the server. Even though when we discuss it here, what's the problem right with?
Tell us. Another thing is discussing here is much better than PM'ing, other people interesting in that can throw their ideas in here too, that's why such things are beeing discussed public.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2010, 01:04:00 pm »
I am really concerned about your intelligence, Gizd. Now shut up and grow up in some Teletubby forum.

To be not totally offtopic:
You could have:

/create Acc Pw
/login Acc Pw

You have a command (/account) that will show you your stats. You have human stats and zombie stats. The stats could be:

Human: Matches survived | Total zombies killed | Average zombies killed / match | K/D | Biggest spree
Zombie: Times being infected | Total humans killed | Average humans killed / match | K/D | Biggest spree

Titles sound cool.

Items could boost your stats. For every new title you get you get an amount of SP (ShopPoints) which you can spend in the ingame shop.

Items:

Steel Armor: On hit there is a chance of 10% that you survive with 1 healthpoint.
Bomberman: /bomb lets you explode in a huge firestorm consisting of clusters and m79 bullets. You can activate this item only once in a match.
Regeneration: Static effect: You regenerate health over time.

I could imagine more items, but I just wanted to give you a few examples.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 01:10:58 pm by DarkCrusade »