Author Topic: Looking for scripter  (Read 5505 times)

Offline Gizd

• Flagrunner
  • (Re)tired
    • Eat-this! community site
Re: Looking for scripter
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2010, 01:20:53 pm »
@Gizd: Your sentence "Can't you discuss this on PM...", is really spam. In which way you thought it will change anything here, it doesn't help us with the script or the server. Even though when we discuss it here, what's the problem right with?
Tell us. Another thing is discussing here is much better than PM'ing, other people interesting in that can throw their ideas in here too, that's why such things are beeing discussed public.
Finish it first because as I can see DC has over 9000 ideas, and then ask for suggestions like you've done it all.

I am really concerned about your intelligence, Gizd. Now shut up and grow up in some Teletubby forum.
I know you feel lonely out there but sorry, no. Also that's bashing.

Offline xurich

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2010, 01:36:58 pm »
Also that's bashing.

yeah, GAY bashing

ZING

Offline y0uRd34th

• Camper
  • [i]Look Signature![/i]
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2010, 02:27:37 pm »
Thanks for stop posting spam now - I don't say I've finished anything, also I did not say I will do anything what DC said.
It's always better to have Ideas from different people not from only one.

Do not reply to this post
But feel free to post ideas..

Offline Bosse

• Major(1)
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 08:17:57 am »
Hi
Zombie Survival rox!

I have played this mod alot, and love it, but I think I noticed some disbalances. Here are my sugestions:

1: Make "Boomers" less effective, reduce the amount of damage they make to Humans (and maybe reduce their HP).
2:Give the Crucher alot more HP, perhaps 2 or maybe even above 3 times as much as he got at this time.

Right now alote/all of the experienced players chose "Boomers" when zombie, and are sometimes (when the humans have low ground, to name one) impossible to stop. Cruchers on the other hand, are totally harmless, you shot them when you feel you have the time. I think my suggestions could make the game more balanced and fun.

Offline y0uRd34th

• Camper
  • [i]Look Signature![/i]
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2010, 08:49:18 am »
Yeah, currently the bomber is kinda too strong, gonna change the explosion in v1.2.
The Crusher will have +5% armor in next version. Also I found out that I've forgot to script the pre-set damage of it  ::)

DarkCrusade

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2010, 09:26:43 pm »
I did some serious testing tonight:

---Suggestions---
-Add spectator mode both for admins and players. 2 normal spectators, infinite admin spectators. Add it so you can learn how to play / buy items and stuff. AFK kicker not directly necessary but if this feature is considered being added this should be taken into account, too.
-Lives. Right now you get zombiefied for dying once and that is unfair for players that like to play zombies. Add lives for players. 2 should be default but you can buy additional lives during a match. After the round ends the life value gets set to default again. Matches will be more intense and more fun.
-Remove the flamer from the shop. It´s a pure farmweapon. If you want to keep it, set a timelimit or stuff.

---BUGS---
-The description for shop includes a typo. Instead of "the" you typed "tje". Just a minor bug.
-If I join the server the next map starts. If I don´t have this map I get kicked and when I come back this happens again.
-/draw disables the survivor countdown, too.
-Map htf_Moor has flaws in terms of waypoints. Just remove it from maplist.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 09:28:29 pm by DarkCrusade »

Offline Gizd

• Flagrunner
  • (Re)tired
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2010, 03:35:38 am »
-Lives. Right now you get zombiefied for dying once and that is unfair for players that like to play zombies. Add lives for players. 2 should be default but you can buy additional lives during a match. After the round ends the life value gets set to default again. Matches will be more intense and more fun.
This will majorly destroy the gameplay imo.

-Remove the flamer from the shop. It´s a pure farmweapon. If you want to keep it, set a timelimit or stuff.
Are you serious? Flamer is crap, it's only a bit better than minigun.

That's not a bug I guess.

-If I join the server the next map starts. If I don´t have this map I get kicked and when I come back this happens again.
Amount of maps isn't infinite so I don't see any problem here unless you delete maps you downloaded after exiting Soldat.

Offline Swompie

• Camper
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2010, 05:34:58 am »
Quote from: Gizd
Quote from: Dark Crusade
Lives, yeah, like Gizd said, it would also increase the playtime of the rounds alot, but gonna think about it.

It's no farm weapon. It's almost like Gizd said, if you wanna farm get a stat D:

No it isn't, I was to lazy to change the description of it, but gonna do sth. so you can dis/enable which things are drawn maybe.

Amount of maps isn't infinite so I don't see any problem here unless you delete maps you downloaded after exiting Soldat.
:| Mostly there are players on the server so you don't get this problem.

Currently I've got enough shitty problems with the Access Violations crashing the ZS.
Weird enough that /brutalkill throws an Out Of Global Vars Range error..

DarkCrusade

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2010, 07:00:19 am »
Why I think that flamer is overpowered:

First: The stationary gun: Very powerful weapon. But stationary! You can move it, but it´s a bit complicated.
Flamer: Cheaper and mobile. Ability to kill enemies through walls.

I played two matches on the server. One with stationary only and one with flamer only and the flamer did a better job.

Besides this: Some weapons need other $ values. Minigun should be the least expensive weapon.

Minigun<Barret<Ruger<Minimi<Eagles<Steyr<HK<AK<M79<Spas
Flamer=Stat>Berserk>Pred>Cluster>Medikit
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 01:23:33 pm by DarkCrusade »

Offline Gizd

• Flagrunner
  • (Re)tired
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2010, 11:11:20 am »
Lives, yeah, like Gizd said, it would also increase the playtime of the rounds alot, but gonna think about it.

It's no farm weapon. It's almost like Gizd said, if you wanna farm get a stat D:

No it isn't, I was to lazy to change the description of it, but gonna do sth. so you can dis/enable which things are drawn maybe.

:| Mostly there are players on the server so you don't get this problem.
You could just say "Gizd is right." D:

I played two matches on the server. One with stationary only and one with flamer only and the flamer did a better job.
[...]
Flamer=Stat[...]
Flamer doesn't push so you have no chance against 2 rushing zombies. Damage is also lame, I've even suggested to increase it by 40% so it's worth buying.

[...]M79>Spas
You can't be serious. Also you should invert those > because it looks like M79 is worse than Minigun.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 11:12:57 am by Gizd »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2010, 01:25:38 pm »
I am not the guy to stay at once place waiting for zombies running towards me. And the damage is nice, it can´t be compared to HK/AK and don´t forget that the stationary is heating up.

M79 is a nice one-hit weapon with pushing possibilities and stuff, but it´s not as effective as the Spas.