Author Topic: What You're doing/ playing  (Read 6349 times)

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
  • I'm trigger happy, trigger happy!
What You're doing/ playing
« on: February 21, 2010, 07:47:39 pm »
Thought it would be fun for us all to talk about the other games we are playing. PC or otherwise. As you know i just moved. I got my X-box out of pawn so i have been playing it a lot. I beat Modern WarFare 2 a few days ago. Also been playing a lot of Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, which i am having a lot of fun with. Been playing some Unreal 3. I wanted to beat Bad company before number 2 came out so i am also working on that. I reserved copys of FF13 and Bad Company 2 at Game Stop last week. Been playing NHL 10 as well. And playing a little Pure... When i am bored that is. Thinking of buying Forza 2 soon. I played it at my buddys house and really liked it. Bought Lego Batman and Idiana Jones for my girlfriend... So aside from unpacking and setting up my new place i have been gaming quite a bit. Soon i will be getting Soldat back on here so i can play again. So thats whats new in my life. Peace homies!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:52:14 am by n00bface »
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
Re: What Your doing/ playing
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 08:12:14 pm »
I'm not much of a gamer. I play a little CS:S from time to time, but nothing really worth mentioning. A couple of the lads and I will sit down for some good old Heroes of Might and Magic III, which is always awesome, since I'm quite possibly the best player in the history of humanity.

And then of course, there's Guitarhero. fuck yeah.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 01:50:35 am »
Just beat bioshock 2
  my mofo made this beautiful piece of art.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 02:16:08 am »
I can't wait until March. I go on spring break starting March 5th until March 14th. I've requested three days off at work: the 9th, 10th, and 11th, seeing as Final Fantasy XIII comes out on the 9th and it takes around 60 hours to beat just the story portion of it, not to mention all of those sidequests.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 03:06:20 am »
Final Fantasy XIII comes out on the 9th and it takes around 60 hours to beat just the story portion of it, not to mention all of those sidequests.

Yay

Writing poetry and instant messaging.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 03:13:45 am »
Currently I'm studying at Warsaw's University of Technology and working.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 03:20:36 am »
Currently I'm studying at Warsaw's University of Technology

Sounds prestigious. Good luck..? I have yet to venture into any sort of college, so I don't know if a "good luck" is necessary

Well, games I am playing? I'm looking forward to Mount & Blade: Warband coming out March 30th.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 03:43:33 am »
Heroes of Might and Magic is awesome. I have HoMM 1,2,3,4 and 5 :P Might and Magic is even better, I beat MM6,7 and 8 yet, but I don´t own MM9 yet ... My favourite games so far are Soldat and Guild Wars, though :)

A couple of the lads and I will sit down for some good old Heroes of Might and Magic III, which is always awesome, since I'm quite possibly the best player in the history of humanity.

Bet I´d beat you :P

[...] seeing as Final Fantasy XIII comes out on the 9th and it takes around 60 hours to beat just the story portion of it, not to mention all of those sidequests.

That hurts. I love all FF games but I won´t be able to buy a PS3 :( Though I already own FF1,2,4,5,7,8,9,X,X-2,12,Christal Chronicles (GC) and Crisis Core (PSP) ;) Final Fantasy is the best RPG I´ve ever played.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 04:14:19 am »
Currently I'm studying at Warsaw's University of Technology

Sounds prestigious. Good luck..? I have yet to venture into any sort of college, so I don't know if a "good luck" is necessary

Well, games I am playing? I'm looking forward to Mount & Blade: Warband coming out March 30th.
Thanks. :) During college "good luck" is always welcome. :)
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 07:01:37 am »
DarkCrusade, challenge accepted, sir.

I can't wait until March. I go on spring break starting March 5th until March 14th. I've requested three days off at work: the 9th, 10th, and 11th, seeing as Final Fantasy XIII comes out on the 9th and it takes around 60 hours to beat just the story portion of it, not to mention all of those sidequests.

What do you say I rush over, and we'll tug in for the weekend and have pillowfights in our PJs and play FFXIII?  [pigtail]
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 07:05:50 am »

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 07:39:53 am »
That hurts. I love all FF games but I won´t be able to buy a PS3 :( Though I already own FF1,2,4,5,7,8,9,X,X-2,12,Christal Chronicles (GC) and Crisis Core (PSP) ;) Final Fantasy is the best RPG I´ve ever played.

You can get it for XBox360 also. But yea, I'm getting it for PS3. Too bad your missing arguably 2 of the best FF games in the series. FF6 and FF Tactics.

As for me, I'm doing my annual run through of 7. Never gets old to me.
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

DarkCrusade

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2010, 08:05:07 am »
Too bad FF3 is only available in Asia ... I don´t have a 360, too, so I can forget FF13 :(

7 is awesome.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2010, 10:15:07 am »
I just bought a 360 with my tax return and I am currently playing dead rising and gears of war. Dead Rising has more of my love though.
@ii

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 11:01:23 am »
I mostly play every good or decent game that dares to be released. Right now I am still working on bioshock 2 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R call of pripyat. Also for the single player department is the newly released alien vs predator.
In multiplayer I am currently playing the Battlefield bad company 2 beta, and I am hugely looking forward to the full game. I am also playing alien vs predator online. It's awesome when you got your buddies on teamspeak and are teaming up in 3v3v3.

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 11:42:19 am »
What do you say I rush over, and we'll tug in for the weekend and have pillowfights in our PJs and play FFXIII?  [pigtail]
How can I say no to that face?

You can get it for XBox360 also. But yea, I'm getting it for PS3.

As for me, I'm doing my annual run through of 7. Never gets old to me.

Based on the screenshots, it seems like the 360 version is severely lacking in the graphics department. It looks like the improved God of War games, which were released for PS2 and remastered for PS3. We'll just have to wait and see if that's true, though.

Also, I played through FF7 on my laptop using a PS3 controller just a couple of months ago, mostly so I could fast-forward through Knights of the Round in the late game. XD

I just bought a 360 with my tax return and I am currently playing dead rising and gears of war. Dead Rising has more of my love though.

Dead Rising was just awesome. I loved it because it didn't take itself too seriously. Seems like Dead Rising 2 will keep that same attitude and will also be available on the PS3, so it's got my money.

Offline 10th_account

• Soldier
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 01:31:47 pm »
I'm currently playing a bunch of games. At the top of my head are Final Fantasy 6, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Sonic CD, Comix Zone, Strider (Mega Drive port), Super Castlevania IV, Contra Rebirth, Ikaruga, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Punch Out (Wii).

Got plenty more games lined up, including Castlevania: The Adventure Rebirth, Blaster Master: Overdrive, Earthworm Jim and the Metroid Prime Trilogy.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 01:34:24 pm by 10th_account »

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 01:47:43 pm »
CS:S and i just re-installed Insurgency...

i wish my brother wasn't such a dick and let my play on his Xbox360...would love to get me SKATE2&3

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 08:01:28 pm »
im playing monster hunter freedom unite

and working and partying like usual

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 10:20:17 pm »