Author Topic: What You're doing/ playing  (Read 6309 times)

Offline iDante

• Veteran
Re: What Your doing/ playing
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 12:32:58 am »
Lots of brawl.
Lots of it.

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 03:34:17 am »
Isn't it nice that we waste hours and even days on single player games? No single player games for me sorry. I'm only playing the 'Internet' by using soldat and firefox. Also I'm playing real life a little, you know... trying to finish high school, get a real life and party hard >.<
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

DarkCrusade

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 03:39:33 am »
There are plenty nice multiplayer games such as GuildWars, CS and stuff ... and don´t tell me Soldat is singleplayer.

Offline scout

• Camper
  • Wolverine does'nt have nothing on me now!
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 04:54:05 am »
guildwars ftw. maybe we should hang out in gw sometime huh dark? :)

DarkCrusade

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2010, 05:29:49 am »
Sure, what´s your nick :)

Offline scout

• Camper
  • Wolverine does'nt have nothing on me now!
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2010, 06:27:40 am »
well.. ive used up 7/8 my char slots they are:

Scout Sn
Donny Sn
Templar Sn
Spark Nemesis
Hoodie Hitman
Purifier In Essence
Ran Ger Lolzer

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2010, 03:15:41 pm »
Playing through the SC:Brood Wars campaign again because im giddy with anticipation now that SC2 beta testing is underway
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2010, 04:56:05 pm »
I hate, hate, HATE X-Box! Microsoft are money wh***s, they charge for everything you normally wouldn't have to pay on PC (even games themselves ;D). Plus many games are simply not meant to be played with gamepads. I prefer good ol' mouse & WASD. I only play X-Box 360 occasionally just to check out some demos and games that don't come out on PCs.

Wii is ok, has some good games and controls that totally pwn gamepads. Good stuff when you want something less intence, something different from mouse & keyboard but not as frustrating as gamepad. Unfortunately there aren't too many good games for Wii out there. Currently playing Okami.

I also have a portable console called Dingoo Digital A-320 which is basically a portable emulator pack. Currently playing some NES classics like Final Fantasy 3. :D

Since my computer is crappy piece of poop - I mostly play indie games or oldies. Played (and beaten) American McGee's Alice a few days ago, not sure what to play next. :S

-----------

Recently discovered that my drawing skills suddenly leveled-up, so I also got back to painting stuff in Photoshop.
Other than that - doing nothing, looking for a job now <_<
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 10:52:58 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
  • I'm trigger happy, trigger happy!
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2010, 10:47:28 pm »
I hate them MMORPGs.... Guild wars was ok. Age of Conan was... different. Played Ragnarok, Maple Story, Graal Online, Wonderland Online... I played them all. now, dont shoot me for saying this... I have never... EVER played World Of Warcraft. Last Warcraft i played was #3. The new Star Craft looks cool. I still play Brood War to this day. FF13 will be amazing. Bad company 2 should be awesome. BioShock 2 is awesome. Playing a TON of Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 on my 360.... Love that game. Peace.
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2010, 10:52:08 pm »
Lots of Melee

Little of Bowser's Inside Story (never finished it)

Lots of Ragnarok Online

Little of Dwarf Fortress

I actually prefer to not play all those games I've been hearing about.

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2010, 10:40:02 am »
With some surprisingly good credit I got for some of my old games ($20 each for R:FOM and MoH: Airborne, wow), I got Heavy Rain. With my pre-order deposit I actually got an additional 3.60 credit put on my Edge card and I got episode 1 of the Heavy Rain chronicles for free, which is launch DLC that is unfortunately having technical problems until the first week of March or something. Sad panda. :(

This isn't Halo, Call of Duty, God of War, Borderlands, Arkham Asylum, Uncharted, or any of those. It's a real adventure game.

You follow 4 main characters who get involved in the case of a serial killer on the loose for the past 3 years, the Origami Killer. This is real stuff aside from the future tech of ARI that the FBI agent uses. These are believable people with different personalities. You will become emotionally attached to them.

It gets to a bit of a slow start but once the story comes together and the characters' plot lines fall in place, it's unlike anything you've ever played. It shatters the typical conventions of video games and while it's not revolutionary for the game industry as a whole, it's certainly something completely different and refreshing in a world of shooters, platformers, and RPGs. It's interactive drama, my friends. It's amazing so far and I'm close to the ending, which is looking to cause tension thick enough to be cut with a knife. I've never been this emotionally invested in a game before. I came out of my comfort zone for this game and I'm glad I did.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2010, 03:28:48 pm »
Is it really that good of a game? Some people really like it and others hate it. I only played the demo and really liked it.  Oh... FF13 is going to be sweeeeet. FF7 and FF11 are still my favorites. But yea. Speaking of Arkham Asylum... Borrowed it from my buddy and let him borrow Halo Wars cuz i honestly did not like it that much. Feels as though Bungie just put the Halo name on it to sell it because otherwise i would not have bought it. Got my new Game Informer... The Fable 3 development looks sweeet. Maby i will go play some Counter Strike... Peace!
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2010, 04:19:48 pm »
Insurgency Modern Infantry Combat.

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2010, 05:16:25 pm »
Soul Caliber 4, MW2, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Red Alert 3, Soldat, Armored Core 4 Answer(I WANT 5 NAO). iPod games.

I think I should sell my Wii. I never play it. Don't really like it. How much could I get for it?

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2010, 05:35:16 pm »
I think I should sell my Wii. I never play it. Don't really like it. How much could I get for it?
You know you can soft-mod it, right? There are lots of nice homebrew apps for it, like the emulators, MPlayer, backup launcher. So instead of selling - consider modding it, maybe you'll find more useful after that. :P

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2010, 04:19:58 am »
Mod a Wii? Seriously. I did not know that could be done... Is it simple?

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2010, 06:22:12 am »

Well, it mostly involves putting cleverly made files onto an sd card and "booting" to it.

Don't get too interested though. I installed Linux on mine and because the Wii's specs are so damn low, everything took forever.
There are other worlds than these

DarkCrusade

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2010, 07:54:01 am »
You can even play games from an extern HD and save Wii games on it. My girlfriend has like 30 games and owns 7 herself, lol.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2010, 05:55:19 pm »
Interesting. I might have to look into that. I dont like the Wii but being able to mod it might change things a little.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2010, 05:58:51 pm »

Well, it mostly involves putting cleverly made files onto an sd card and "booting" to it.

Don't get too interested though. I installed Linux on mine and because the Wii's specs are so damn low, everything took forever.
I did it just so that I can boot to games with a gamecube controller, no wiimote needed.
Texture hacks and unlimited replay/camera were just icing on the cake.