Author Topic: Playstation Move  (Read 4338 times)

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
Playstation Move
« on: March 15, 2010, 02:04:14 pm »
OH HOLY SHIT http://www.ustream.tv/playstation you HAVE to check this out if you love your playstation. Playstation Move is the Wii, except actually good. Its everything you wanted the Wii to be and more. This is Sci-Fi come to life!

Xbox 360 have a similar thing called Natal. Google it. This is the Playstation thread :D

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
Re: Playstation Move
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 02:27:44 pm »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Fireman

• Major
  • D:
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 02:47:29 pm »
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/03/12/playstation-move-laggy-wiimote-rip-off/

Have fun with your dildo, Shard.
You can use the Wiimote as a dildo too, also lol @ rip off. More like they ripped it off of someone else and now the ripper offers are getting ripped off  ???

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 03:38:45 pm »
first the ipad, and now this?

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 04:10:17 pm »
first the ipad, and now this?
I am playing Crysis on max on my ipad right now.
@ii

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 04:21:08 pm »
this looks shit...

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 04:35:54 pm »
Hah, ripping off rip-offs xD
b&

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 07:38:33 pm »
Uh yeah... the PS2 had the Eyetoy, which was using motion technology akin to the Wii's, just not as developed. The Wii took the idea a step further by incorporating it into bigger budget games (Metroid Prime 3 is the best example) and now the Move is just taking their controller design and making it better. The buttons are in different positions and the gyroscopic motion detection is more advanced than the Wii's at this point. It's basically an upgraded HD Wii with the advantage of the superior hardware and Blu-Ray capacity. Socom 4, confirmed to be in development by Zipper Interactive, says they will fully support the Move, but it will also be optional. You can use the classic controls if you like.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline LeetFidle

• Camper
  • Poop!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 07:22:28 am »
Eyetoy was a camera....wii is a remote, kinda different.
Holy Poop!

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2010, 09:53:40 am »
Who cares who made it first, as long as good games get released for it I'm cool with it.

I doubt there'll be any cool games for PS3 or X360 dildos anyways, I mean look at the wii.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2010, 12:23:40 pm »
Who cares who made it first, as long as good games get released for it I'm cool with it.

I doubt there'll be any cool games for PS3 or X360 dildos anyways, I mean look at the wii.

i agree, +everybody has ripped of someone in the past, Nintendo may have ripped of sega & atari (or other way around) quit bitching, thy can make whatever thy want and you can't stop them.

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2010, 12:25:45 pm »
XBOX's Natal is controlersless. Leave XBOX at that...

Both are pretty much the same idea of motion sensor technology.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/03/12/playstation-move-laggy-wiimote-rip-off/

I dont care what it looks like so long as its comfortable. Anyone who would judge an awesome inovative product on looks needs to rethink some things. And I knew it looked like that already...

As for the whole laggy Wiimote? Its PRE-ALPHA. Obviusly it will have a few bugs right now, but it will get alot better. As for copying, I'd say that that is probably the new style for motion control and the direction its heading if your using a controller. You could easily say almost every console has ripped off the first one with the standard controller shape.
Lol beat me to it TBDM
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 12:27:30 pm by Shard »

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2010, 01:05:34 pm »
No one needs to rethink anything. That will fail.

Nobody wants to f**king move around and look like an idiot while playing their games.

We have the internet for that.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2010, 01:36:37 pm »

Go rent house the the dead, call some friends over and tell me that isn't a fun night. The wii has good games. Just the target audience isn't interested in the "hardcore" games so people think they want someone to hold their hand and walk them through every little bit of a game. Also if you are single and male how could you NOT love the wii? Buy a wii, buy a few party games(The wario one is really fun actually), invite girls over, ???, profit. Chicks love the wii because they can act silly and play games at the same time. Guitar hero is a good game for this as well. Just don't go showing off how good you are on expert cause that kills the mood. I don't have a wii btw, just not blinded by console dick sucking. I am loving my 360 and plan to buy a ps3 for GOW3, also get another wii after that.
@ii

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2010, 05:04:13 pm »
OH HOLY s**t http://www.ustream.tv/playstation you HAVE to check this out if you love your playstation. Playstation Move is the Wii, except actually good. Its everything you wanted the Wii to be and more. This is Sci-Fi come to life!

Xbox 360 have a similar thing called Natal. Google it. This is the Playstation thread :D

starting with this i must say you sir are a moron.. PlayStation move is just wii motion plus with a added camera.. i have been to all th e E3's and iv seen this stupid s**t in action.. I like how you post this like its New when its actually been shown for quite along time.. then you throw in the Search Natal on google in a nerdy voice... you seem like one of those nerds that loves to act like he knows everything but in the end gets his face broken by someone like me because of the stupid information and the rushed untrue facts.

this looks s**t...

agreed it looks completely stupid and like a waste of money that will put sony further down the drain.. they have already lost so much money as it is because of there s**tty market plans there battery's that blow up on people and the fact they cant make a solid working system if they tried.

They started with the SIX AXIS and said it was revolutionary... way after the wii was announced with the motion controls.. people looked at sony like a piece of s**t.. and that is what they are.

Uh yeah... the PS2 had the Eyetoy, which was using motion technology akin to the Wii's, just not as developed. The Wii took the idea a step further by incorporating it into bigger budget games (Metroid Prime 3 is the best example) and now the Move is just taking their controller design and making it better. The buttons are in different positions and the gyroscopic motion detection is more advanced than the Wii's at this point. It's basically an upgraded HD Wii with the advantage of the superior hardware and Blu-Ray capacity. Socom 4, confirmed to be in development by Zipper Interactive, says they will fully support the Move, but it will also be optional. You can use the classic controls if you like.

My friend.. if you think back further regular webcams can do the same damn thing.. you must be mildly retarded.. but thats alright most people who try to come up with anything about gaming do not know the facts. Not only that but the camera was in accurate to the extreme you can grab a huge board and wave it around and win most of the eye toy games... The wii mote is very accurate, in fact its so accurate most devs have a hard time making games with such pin point accuracy. The move has the same tech as the f**king wii mote.. so that is not a step further.. and using the cam for it does not change much as it is just something they wanted to add in fact its much more of a hassle.

I also like how you say you can use the "classic" controls if you want.. well saying that the ps3 controller is designed and newer and the official controller for the ps3.. its not classic another idiot moment from you but i see thats a standard.

Someone with sense

XBOX's Natal is controlersless. Leave XBOX at that...

Both are pretty much the same idea of motion sensor technology.

I dont care what it looks like so long as its comfortable. Anyone who would judge an awesome inovative product on looks needs to rethink some things. And I knew it looked like that already...

As for the whole laggy Wiimote? Its PRE-ALPHA. Obviusly it will have a few bugs right now, but it will get alot better. As for copying, I'd say that that is probably the new style for motion control and the direction its heading if your using a controller. You could easily say almost every console has ripped off the first one with the standard controller shape.
Lol beat me to it TBDM

Natal has no controller you say? well you must have not seen anything on it.. your body is the controller jackass.

so anything with motion sensor technology means its the same as those.. so land mines that use motion sensor technology is the same as a wii mote.. and a eye toy your knowledge astounds me.

I dont care what it looks like so long as its comfortable.  Wow.... this explains everything..

Anyone who would judge an awesome inovative product on looks needs to rethink some things. And I knew it looked like that already...  um.. whats innovative about it? seriously?

No one needs to rethink anything. That will fail.

Nobody wants to f**king move around and look like an idiot while playing their games.

We have the internet for that.

You sir are the winner of 5 internets... seriously this is the most beautiful post i have seen in this whole thread.. Yes.. nintendo ruined games with there motion controls in my opinion.. i am a gamer that goes to tournaments for fighting games and i have been to a few FPS tournaments... and i have to say.. people who use the stupid wii motion controls never have even came top 50 in a tournament NEVER. Motion controls will never match button presses and combos of a button with a joystick.. seriously.. if you want to move around like crazy fighting take some fighting classes some mixed martial arts.

If you want to play baseball PLAY BASEBALL dont swing a fake remote around like an idiot.

Motion controls are to emulate something that you cant do because obviously you are a weak piece of trash that stays in his house playing games all day and fantasizing about babe ruth.

i work out all day.. and i play sports and i work.. i dont want to go home and swing a piece of plastic around like a retard seriously i go home and sit down to play a game to relax.. i enjoy sitting there.. it doesn't take much effort and its nice..

I hate when i am forced to play a game that i have to use motion controls.. it just irritates me.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 05:05:58 pm by Camping_carl »
  my mofo made this beautiful piece of art.

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 07:14:57 pm »
Nothing wrong with moving around like an idiot while playing a game, as long as it's in the right setting. I have a Wii, and I mainly use it for having great drunk fun.
When good friends come together, we bust out the Wii. Everyone is laughing their ass off and having a good time.

For everything else, there is the PC.

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 07:52:49 pm »
Nothing wrong with moving around like an idiot while playing a game, as long as it's in the right setting. I have a Wii, and I mainly use it for having great drunk fun.
When good friends come together, we bust out the Wii. Everyone is laughing their ass off and having a good time.

For everything else, there is the PC.

I wish i could say for everything else there is a pc.. but that is not the truth.. the fact i had to buy a ps3 for demons souls and metal gear solid 4.. then a wii because mario galaxy and mad world, and my xbox 360 because of its exclusives..

Ugh exclusives are a bitch...
  my mofo made this beautiful piece of art.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
  • I'm trigger happy, trigger happy!
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 08:03:46 pm »
Yea. I prefer my 360.... but God Of War 3 is going to be only on PS3. And that looks sweet.
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 12:31:39 am »
wii wins hands down because it has mario

/fred
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 01:30:09 am »
You sir are the winner of 5 internets... seriously this is the most beautiful post i have seen in this whole thread.. Yes.. nintendo ruined games with there motion controls in my opinion.. i am a gamer that goes to tournaments for fighting games and i have been to a few FPS tournaments... and i have to say.. people who use the stupid wii motion controls never have even came top 50 in a tournament NEVER. Motion controls will never match button presses and combos of a button with a joystick.. seriously.. if you want to move around like crazy fighting take some fighting classes some mixed martial arts.

If you want to play baseball PLAY BASEBALL dont swing a fake remote around like an idiot.

Motion controls are to emulate something that you cant do because obviously you are a weak piece of trash that stays in his house playing games all day and fantasizing about babe ruth.

i work out all day.. and i play sports and i work.. i dont want to go home and swing a piece of plastic around like a retard seriously i go home and sit down to play a game to relax.. i enjoy sitting there.. it doesn't take much effort and its nice..

I hate when i am forced to play a game that i have to use motion controls.. it just irritates me.
wii aims to sell to an audience that doesn't play competitively, and plays more party games, or "no skill" games. which indeed is a legit idea, while they still have competitive games like SSBB and having classics like mario and zelda.