Author Topic: Playstation Move  (Read 4403 times)

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
Re: Playstation Move
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 02:48:57 pm »
@Carl: Someones pissed. Why the hell did you rage like that? Theres no need.

Natal is contollerless, in the sense it doesnt require a joypad with buttons. How is it your the only one who didnt get that? I dont think most people consider your body to be a controller in the same sense...Just another form of input.

Have fun with your dildo, Shard.
I dont care what it looks like so long as its comfortable.  Wow.... this explains everything..
Actually it does, it explains that I dont care what it looks like so long as its comfortable. What is there to say?

Anyone who would judge an awesome inovative product on looks needs to rethink some things. And I knew it looked like that already...  um.. whats innovative about it? seriously?
I agree its not that innovative and maybe I shouldn't of said it that way. But its better then the Wii.

I hate when i am forced to play a game that i have to use motion controls.. it just irritates me.
So you hate to and are afraid to try new things in gaming? Sad.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 03:25:18 pm »
I hate when i am forced to play a game that i have to use motion controls.. it just irritates me.

Playstation Move is not even close to gaming, and it is in no way better than the Wii.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 03:26:56 pm by ds dude »
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 03:49:11 am »
You sir are the winner of 5 internets... seriously this is the most beautiful post i have seen in this whole thread.. Yes.. nintendo ruined games with there motion controls in my opinion.. i am a gamer that goes to tournaments for fighting games and i have been to a few FPS tournaments... and i have to say.. people who use the stupid wii motion controls never have even came top 50 in a tournament NEVER. Motion controls will never match button presses and combos of a button with a joystick.. seriously.. if you want to move around like crazy fighting take some fighting classes some mixed martial arts.

If you want to play baseball PLAY BASEBALL dont swing a fake remote around like an idiot.

Motion controls are to emulate something that you cant do because obviously you are a weak piece of trash that stays in his house playing games all day and fantasizing about babe ruth.

i work out all day.. and i play sports and i work.. i dont want to go home and swing a piece of plastic around like a retard seriously i go home and sit down to play a game to relax.. i enjoy sitting there.. it doesn't take much effort and its nice..

wii aims to sell to an audience that doesn't play competitively, and plays more party games, or "no skill" games. which indeed is a legit idea, while they still have competitive games like SSBB and having classics like mario and zelda.

while they have competitive games that they try to kill the competitive in.. for instance adding tripping... whats that all about

Natal is contollerless, in the sense it doesnt require a joypad with buttons. How is it your the only one who didnt get that? I dont think most people consider your body to be a controller in the same sense...Just another form of input.

I dont care what it looks like so long as its comfortable.  Wow.... this explains everything..
Actually it does, it explains that I dont care what it looks like so long as its comfortable. What is there to say?

Anyone who would judge an awesome inovative product on looks needs to rethink some things. And I knew it looked like that already...  um.. whats innovative about it? seriously?
I agree its not that innovative and maybe I shouldn't of said it that way. But its better then the Wii.

It is actually one of Natals big selling points... when i was at the last E3 They where all talking about how YOU are the controller.. so stfu already ffs.

Also you must not of got it..

He said have fun with your dildo shard

you said..  dont care what it looks like so long as its comfortable..

Meaning you are not denying you are going to shove it up your bum hole.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 03:55:10 am by Camping_carl »
  my mofo made this beautiful piece of art.

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 12:23:21 pm »
You sir are the winner of 5 internets... seriously this is the most beautiful post i have seen in this whole thread.. Yes.. nintendo ruined games with there motion controls in my opinion.. i am a gamer that goes to tournaments for fighting games and i have been to a few FPS tournaments... and i have to say.. people who use the stupid wii motion controls never have even came top 50 in a tournament NEVER. Motion controls will never match button presses and combos of a button with a joystick.. seriously.. if you want to move around like crazy fighting take some fighting classes some mixed martial arts.

If you want to play baseball PLAY BASEBALL dont swing a fake remote around like an idiot.

Motion controls are to emulate something that you cant do because obviously you are a weak piece of trash that stays in his house playing games all day and fantasizing about babe ruth.

i work out all day.. and i play sports and i work.. i dont want to go home and swing a piece of plastic around like a retard seriously i go home and sit down to play a game to relax.. i enjoy sitting there.. it doesn't take much effort and its nice..

wii aims to sell to an audience that doesn't play competitively, and plays more party games, or "no skill" games. which indeed is a legit idea, while they still have competitive games like SSBB and having classics like mario and zelda.

while they have competitive games that they try to kill the competitive in.. for instance adding tripping... whats that all about

It is actually one of Natals big selling points... when i was at the last E3 They where all talking about how YOU are the controller.. so stfu already ffs.

Jesus, we all know its not a fucking dildo. Why dont you?

And you still dont get my take on the word controller.

I'm not going to bother continuing this stupid argument. This topic is supposed to be about Playstation Move...

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 02:03:33 pm »

Jesus, we all know its not a f**king dildo. Why dont you?

And you still dont get my take on the word controller.

I'm not going to bother continuing this stupid argument. This topic is supposed to be about Playstation Move...

we all know... its not a dildo.. why dont you....

Well if you didnt notice i was not the one that first called it a dildo... so again.. you fail deeply.

Offline Horve

• Flagrunner
  • Vig
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 02:07:59 pm »
he is just a kid and the controller is phallic

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 02:22:21 pm »
Of course it's phallic! All of the best things in life are shaped like dicks. Hot dogs, popsicles, those pizza wraps from 7-11, javelins, etc.

At least the Move isn't as bad as this.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2010, 02:38:06 pm »
Of course it's phallic! All of the best things in life are shaped like dicks. Hot dogs, popsicles, those pizza wraps from 7-11, javelins, etc.

At least the Move isn't as bad as this.
I don't see the problem in women using this.
@ii

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2010, 03:58:24 pm »
I'm glad I'm not a middle aged American woman.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 03:59:40 pm »
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/03/12/playstation-move-laggy-wiimote-rip-off/

Nice website Espadon -_-

Anyways, if Playstation decided to make this kind of bold move, then the company better surpass the wii's game play. Or else they will just waste shit loads of money.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2010, 09:52:47 pm »

I'm quite sure you can tap run instead of holding to remove the chance for tripping.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2010, 09:49:02 am »

I was going to say wii games are about having fun, not being competitive, but, uh...
...it's kind of hard to argue with that.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2010, 10:27:20 am »

I'm quite sure you can tap run instead of holding to remove the chance for tripping.

you obviously dont go to tournaments...

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2010, 10:38:02 am »
Before I begin, I just want to say that I'm not at all interested in the Move and it doesn't fit the PlayStation philosophy at all in my opinion, but I'll try to respond to some of the stupid s**t in this thread.

@Espadon: You honestly rely on Sankaku Complex for your fix on gaming news? The lag they experienced was because they hooked up a 60fps camera in conjunction with the Move. Basically, the PS3 would render objects in place of the Move in players' hands and display it on the screen. The vast, vast majority of the lag experienced occurs between the time that data from the Move reaches the PS3 and the time that the PS3 displays stuff on the screen. The actual time that it takes data to reach the PS3 is negligible, so it should feel quite smooth if you give the PS3 a task that it performs quickly on average, such as -oh I don't know - playing a game.

@Camping_Carl: Aren't you in your mid-20s? And you can't act like it while expressing your opinion to someone in their mid-teens? I agree with you that motion controls don't fit well in the game industry and weren't a welcome addition in the eyes of most players, but damn dude, you can't make a point by just flinging your s**t at someone.

@Shard: If I were you, I wouldn't expect great things to come from the Move. If anything, it will be just as gimmicky as Natal. I, for one, think it's going to be hyped up and will be forgotten pretty soon after its release. The part that sucks is that developers will start making crappy games for the PS3 just to accommodate the Move. "Oh, it's cool, dude, I know the game blows ass, but it has MOTION CONTROLS!"

Edit: As much as I think it was a mistake for Sony to invest in the Move, they've dedicated a part of their recent genius commercials to it. I don't know what the hell happened at Sony's marketing department, but their Kevin Butler commercials have been just awesome.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:48:05 am by Kazuki »

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2010, 10:47:55 am »
Also if you are single and male how could you NOT love the wii? Buy a wii, buy a few party games(The wario one is really fun actually), invite girls over, ???, profit. Chicks love the wii because they can act silly and play games at the same time. Guitar hero is a good game for this as well. I don't have a wii btw, just not blinded by console dick sucking. I am loving my 360 and plan to buy a ps3 for GOW3, also get another wii after that.

The last thing I'd do with girls over my house is play video games.

I thought GOW3 meant Gears of War 3 and I was going to say you'd have to wait a long time for that to come out on PS3.

God of war. :/
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:51:10 am by Gnoblar »

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2010, 12:51:31 pm »
Also if you are single and male how could you NOT love the wii? Buy a wii, buy a few party games(The wario one is really fun actually), invite girls over, ???, profit. Chicks love the wii because they can act silly and play games at the same time. Guitar hero is a good game for this as well. I don't have a wii btw, just not blinded by console dick sucking. I am loving my 360 and plan to buy a ps3 for GOW3, also get another wii after that.

The last thing I'd do with girls over my house is play video games.

I thought GOW3 meant Gears of War 3 and I was going to say you'd have to wait a long time for that to come out on PS3.

God of war. :/
I am sure some random chick that doesn't know you that well is just going to come over and let you feel her up. No ice breaking or flirt time is needed, no sir.
@ii

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2010, 03:35:47 pm »
Has anyone heard of any proper game titles coming out on it? Not just mini games or gimicks. Oh yeah, thats another reason why it will probably be better then the Wii, Sony wont stuff as much shit down peoples throats like Nintendo, and will have good titles like Soccom.. Some of it is good, but, some of it just isnt.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2010, 05:11:05 pm »
It will not be better than the Wii. Anything Sony makes is crap.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2010, 04:12:04 am »
I am sure some random chick that doesn't know you that well is just going to come over and let you feel her up. No ice breaking or flirt time is needed, no sir.

Yes.

A) You assumed they were random girl(s) and
B) You assumed I'd do that first.

Yes sir.

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2010, 01:19:44 pm »
Jeez CC, don't get your panties in a bunch. I said it used similar technology in terms of what you do and then the Wii expanded on it. Good lord, I didn't say they were exactly the same. People really need to read posts thoroughly before replying to them.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P