Author Topic: Playstation Move  (Read 4417 times)

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
Re: Playstation Move
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2010, 02:56:40 pm »
Has anyone heard of any proper game titles coming out on it? Not just mini games or gimicks. Oh yeah, thats another reason why it will probably be better then the Wii, Sony wont stuff as much s**t down peoples throats like Nintendo, and will have good titles like Soccom.. Some of it is good, but, some of it just isnt.

Nintendo just allows the games to be released on there console... the games they release them selves are very well done.. and not rushed. Im sure anyone that has played mario galaxy can agree with this.

There will be a crapload of crap released when this motion control is released for the ps3... hell they  might start porting the crap thats on the wii.. just watch.

Jeez CC, don't get your panties in a bunch. I said it used similar technology in terms of what you do and then the Wii expanded on it. Good lord, I didn't say they were exactly the same. People really need to read posts thoroughly before replying to them.

Someone needs to write posts more clearly so i and others would not assume.
  my mofo made this beautiful piece of art.

Offline swebonny

• Camper
  • BUahh...
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2010, 05:57:27 pm »
Yeah looks almost the same, however which on introduces a completely new Z-axis?!

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 08:09:52 pm »
I'm not really interested in the Move, to be honest. The Wii's motion sensing gaming has turned out to be gimmicky with only a handful of good titles utilizing it, but the console itself sold by the truckloads for its casual marketing plan. I hope the move isn't screwed by shovelware.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P