Soldat Fans > Fan Apps

Advanced Soldat Interface Maker (v0.1.2)

<< < (2/12) > >>

SyavX:
Strange... looks like this bug occurs in Win7 (maybe Vista too).
I don't know what is the real reason of this, coz the only difference between selected/unselected states of "move" option is a MousePointer parameter (Arrow/Crosshair) of a window element. Without changing mouse pointer all works fine (at least it worked for 1 tester that helped me). Anyways, I need feedback with possible features/ideas for the new interface maker. It would be much easier add them now, when work on app isn't finished yet.

VirtualTT:
When you use "Move via mouse" option "inverse" cursor is being used and since bg colour of work area is 128 128 128 cursor also becomes 128 128 128 and isn't visible...
~ "New interface" menu item doesn't work
~ It's impossible to change numbers in the edit boxes with mouse wheel
~ dimensions of the bitmaps used aren't displayed
~ maximize window button should be disabled
~ there should be prompt on close if some unsaved changes were made
~ doesn't detect soldat and provide list of the installed interfaces
~ proper drag-and-drop/rotate would be much better than "Move via mouse"
~ how about replacing/editing(in the external editor) gfx?
~ how about adding undo-redo, snap to grid (and grid itself), moving current part with keyboard keys?

DorkeyDear:
I wonder... zoom would be really cool :D

SyavX:
As it's mostly a prototype atm, lots of "default" features were not implemented yet. Among them are:

--- Quote ---~ "New interface" menu item doesn't work
~ It's impossible to change numbers in the edit boxes with mouse wheel
~ there should be prompt on close if some unsaved changes were made
~ doesn't detect soldat and provide list of the installed interfaces
--- End quote ---

As for the rest:
~ proper drag-and-drop/rotate would be much better than "Move via mouse"
Did you mean drag&drop with any part of an element, not just pointing it's top left corner coordinates?

~ dimensions of the bitmaps used aren't displayed
~ how about replacing/editing(in the external editor) gfx?
Hmm, dimensions? Maybe if replacing/editing will be added, then displaying dimensions should be added too.

Btw, current Width/Height are taking from setup.SIF and used for in-game scaling (for those elements, that has this feature). It's read-only as it was in original IntMaker, but I'm thinking of making it editable.

~ how about adding undo-redo, snap to grid (and grid itself), moving current part with keyboard keys?
Sounds interesting and, I guess, should be added...

Zoom, I don't know... does it really needed?

Espadon:
I think zoom would be a nice feature when fitting together some oddly shaped interfaces, or trying to line up PNG elements with blurred edges.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version