Author Topic: resurrect  (Read 4458 times)

Offline dominikkk26

• Camper
    • PMGsite
resurrect
« on: April 09, 2010, 11:12:24 am »
The script has been removed and replaced by another.

There is a link below:
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=38345.0
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:11:27 am by dominikkk26 »

Offline dnmr

• Camper
  • emotionally handicapped
Re: resurrect
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 11:41:02 am »
this line is useless:
Code: (pascal) [Select]
if tID = StrToInt( GetPiece(Text, ' ', 1) ) then begin

there is a space missing between 'Player' and GetPlayerStat(tID,'Name') on line 22

also, the whole .god thing has no use as i see it in the script (nothing ever assigns a value to it)

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 06:23:39 pm »
Yuk yuk yuk. Why the heck did you make an array of a record with only one field?! Waste of time!!

Approved anyway, seems to still work... although you should fix that up, because it's horrible to look at.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline squiddy

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • Flagger assassin
    • SoldatX
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 07:55:31 pm »
Agreed with these two above.

That God thing is quite useless, and the Script readability is pretty much horrible.

One thing that could improve, is that player could ressurec at the place he died.

This Script is basically SetTeaming.

Good initiative, though. I'm sure you gave a lot of people some new ideas. Continue like this. :]
www.soldatx.com.br - The brazilian Soldat community.

Offline dominikkk26

• Camper
    • PMGsite
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 03:50:09 am »
Because he is good for surwiwal

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 06:48:10 am »
Because he is good for surwiwal
What?

Sense. This makes none.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 06:56:19 am »
I think he meant that the script is effective in survival games.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline dominikkk26

• Camper
    • PMGsite
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 07:03:33 am »
I think he meant that the script is effective in survival games.

Yes

Offline Swompie

• Camper
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 07:25:17 am »
Doesn't work in them, when you join a survival while it's beeing played you get killed.

Offline Polifen

• Soldier
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 02:35:55 am »
The god thing is for survival ( on survival player is killed after respawn if joined while the round is played, with god he is still alive ) and the script was written by JotEmI or Vyka ( Wykalaczka ), he only changed some crap.

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 03:25:01 am »
Got the original to back that up?

Offline Polifen

• Soldier
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 12:39:56 pm »
Here you are. It was written by mmonek, a few days ago Dominikkk registered on our forums ( btw. posting stupid as hell posts ).

Edit: Post was written 1st December.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 12:43:42 pm by Polifen »

Offline Swompie

• Camper
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 01:22:15 pm »
Here you are. It was written by mmonek, a few days ago Dominikkk registered on our forums ( btw. posting stupid as hell posts ).

Edit: Post was written 1st December.
Seems like he didn't learn out of once stealing a script and saying it's his  ::)

Offline Mercury92

• Camper
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 05:12:19 pm »
 [ban]
Well at least warn.
[saw]  on 1.5.1

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 09:42:52 pm »
I'd remove the script from SoldatCentral, but it seems EnEsCe hasn't put anything in for deleting scripts for the moderators. D:

Offline dominikkk26

• Camper
    • PMGsite
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 08:37:59 am »
Ta ta Polifen jest wkurzony na mnie za to ze kiedyś mu ględziłem na GG z sprawami związanymi z serwerem.
Na polskim forum http://91.204.160.150/Foro/index.php załatwił mi bana , na GG mnie zbanował i jeszcze kombinuje !

This is Polifen is angry at me for it with him once ględziłem GG with issues related to the server.
On the Polish board arranged for me to ban http://91.204.160.150/Foro/index.php, GG me banned, and even scheming!

Offline Swompie

• Camper
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 08:55:34 am »
Ta ta Polifen jest wkurzony na mnie za to ze kiedyś mu ględziłem na GG z sprawami związanymi z serwerem.
Na polskim forum http://91.204.160.150/Foro/index.php załatwił mi bana , na GG mnie zbanował i jeszcze kombinuje !

This is Polifen is angry at me for it with him once ględziłem GG with issues related to the server.
On the Polish board arranged for me to ban http://91.204.160.150/Foro/index.php, GG me banned, and even scheming!
He's right, you not.
Actually you've stolen another script already, a second time is enough, even when it's not a script from this forum. I'm also pretty sure that you didn't ask anyone there if you can use that script...

[ban]
Well at least warn.
He already stole a script, I think he already got warned for that, not sure, besides that the creator had no problem with (after we flamed him..), but still he didn't ask the author if he can use the scritp neither did he mentoin him as orginal creator..

Offline Zapper

• Major(1)
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 12:03:36 pm »
Nobody cant understand ya, join Polish forums, and STOP using this f@($!#* Google Translator.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 12:07:51 pm »
Dominikk, do not whine that we bash you for having bad english. That´s your problem and it´s freaking annoying to read your posts. Learn from your failures and maybe leaving soldatforums for a while would be the best thing to do for you (in addition get some english lessons).

Offline dominikkk26

• Camper
    • PMGsite
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 07:31:44 am »
Fuck me nothing I do will I do as I have for myself only >:(