Author Topic: Soldat on WCG ?  (Read 10631 times)

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
Re: Soldat on WCG ?
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2010, 10:03:52 am »
I have played vs you, you should gain some skill before you act tough ;d)

I'm sorry but:
#1 I can't remember when you have played exceptionally well against me nor anyone else
#2 I don't care about my "skills" in a video game. I do suck occasionally but it doesn't bother me at all.

Honestly speaking I find your bragging about "skill" and "knowledge" on Soldat rather pathetic. The time you have spent with Soldat making guides and proving you know more about Soldat than anyone else makes me smug. All this talk about pro gaming and "Nation X sucks at the game Y" strongly implies that the time has come for you to visit the world outside. Computer as a hobby is OK but you seem to be pretty obsessed with Soldat and its community. On a little side note, I have never understood what you pursuing by always announcing how people suck at this and that. I suppose it's just to make yourself feel a bit better.

To answer the last question: No, I haven't watched CS matches nor any other games in WCG since I have better things to do than watching other people play video games.

As for the topic itself, the current state of Soldat isn't enough for bigger events.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2010, 10:37:55 am »
Less bugs, okay, but new engine? EnEsCe is the only one working on Soldat

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2010, 11:01:55 am »
I have played vs you, you should gain some skill before you act tough ;d)

I'm sorry but:
#1 I can't remember when you have played exceptionally well against me nor anyone else
#2 I don't care about my "skills" in a video game. I do suck occasionally but it doesn't bother me at all.

Honestly speaking I find your bragging about "skill" and "knowledge" on Soldat rather pathetic. The time you have spent with Soldat making guides and proving you know more about Soldat than anyone else makes me smug. All this talk about pro gaming and "Nation X sucks at the game Y" strongly implies that the time has come for you to visit the world outside. Computer as a hobby is OK but you seem to be pretty obsessed with Soldat and its community. On a little side note, I have never understood what you pursuing by always announcing how people suck at this and that. I suppose it's just to make yourself feel a bit better.

To answer the last question: No, I haven't watched CS matches nor any other games in WCG since I have better things to do than watching other people play video games.

As for the topic itself, the current state of Soldat isn't enough for bigger events.
:D, I haven't played soldat in a long time, except for a fcw a few hours ago.
And yes, I probably do know more about soldat than the most in the community (I did at the time do A LOT of research about a lot of things, cuz I had nothing else to do). As an example: do you know that online got 20% more jet than offline? which causes warps and eats. if no, I know more about soldat than you, if yes, well, then we're equal ;o.

also, I have been fake nicking and got me banned like 3 times from s.g (probably somebody reported suspicion for fake-nicking/hacking from a completely unknown person) and 3 times from the na gathers, for "hacking".
and no, if somebody cocks himself up against me, I do bash them (like dezertur etc etc). however, I am friendly to noobs and whoever is respectful towards me (altho, you can't deny most soldaters are retards).

(08:03:24) (@ricr) but banana-san here
(08:03:27) (@ricr) was doing some very
(08:03:28) (@ricr) suspicious
(08:03:29) (@ricr) s**t
(08:03:37) (@ricr) like throwing nades for no reason on the floor in his base
(08:03:43) (@ricr) needlessly glitchy movement
(08:03:52) (@ricr) strange aiming patterns
(08:04:07) (@ricr) for bans from SCTFL etc. we try to rely on battleye as much as possible
(08:04:11) (@ricr) however in gathers
+b

Also... proof > your theories.
EVERY wcg only european teams are in the semifinals/finals for cs.
like some korean wins wcg every time on the starcraft part.

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2010, 11:28:35 am »
Less bugs, okay, but new engine? EnEsCe is the only one working on Soldat

I know... And it's sad... ;/ We need new programmers, a team! xD

Polish team AGAiN has won last WCG in CS...

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2010, 12:53:47 pm »
blah blah

The logs you keep posting are totally irrelevant to this subject. ricr banned you, end of story. It might have been unjustified - but as said earlier - irrelevant.

As for your post, did I ask you to write down your Soldat memoir? Did I ask you to tell us what you have achieved among Soldat or in which ways you know more about Soldat than me? No, I told you I don't care - and my statement remains valid.

Just for your information, one of the times it was me who reported you. I didn't report you as "suspicious unknown player", I reported you as Banana-San.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2010, 12:57:25 pm »
@Major:
You talk so much but you don't understand shit about what people are trying to tell you. And noone was interested in what you do on rainy afternoons or half of your life story.

@machina:
Well, noone (with that little exception of EnEsCe) likes working for free.

Offline Madow

• Major
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2010, 07:15:22 pm »
There is a reason that the Soldat community, both pro and newb is so small. Just look at the game, it's a 2D side-scroller where you play as tiny characters in small maps. I'm not a good enough player to know Soldat in-depth but I know a game like StarCraft with now-outdated graphics has more depth then Soldat and most games out there and still does, hence why it's so damn popular in Korea.
Soldat on WCG? Totally out of the question if Soldat stays how it is now. There really needs to be more development going on, aswell as the fuckton of bugs that need to be fixed.
[20:33:20] <DMC__> hes basiclly saying
[20:33:56] <DMC__> "hi there, this game has no garenteee that there is people to play with, nor is it well known, but please give me 15 bucks, you fool"

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2010, 08:51:17 pm »
blah blah

The logs you keep posting are totally irrelevant to this subject. ricr banned you, end of story. It might have been unjustified - but as said earlier - irrelevant.

As for your post, did I ask you to write down your Soldat memoir? Did I ask you to tell us what you have achieved among Soldat or in which ways you know more about Soldat than me? No, I told you I don't care - and my statement remains valid.

Just for your information, one of the times it was me who reported you. I didn't report you as "suspicious unknown player", I reported you as Banana-San.
lol, you know you're being a complete retard now? what you are writing is IRRELEVANT, it was irrlevant from the beggining. why do you post something that is completely offtopic and is just dumb? trolls like you should be permanently-banned.

the things you come up with is so retarded... if you haven't noticed I have been trolling the sctfl community for like 2 years now. and NOBODY realizes I am trolling, that's how retarded you are...

@Major:
You talk so much but you don't understand s**t about what people are trying to tell you. And noone was interested in what you do on rainy afternoons or half of your life story.
ye, I saying what happened during 1 day really is the same as talking about my life story (thumbs up), you are one smart guy!
I am surprised you aren't banned yet for posting in topics without a reason at all, rage kid, if you don't have anything to say, don't say anything.
There is a reason that the Soldat community, both pro and newb is so small. Just look at the game, it's a 2D side-scroller where you play as tiny characters in small maps. I'm not a good enough player to know Soldat in-depth but I know a game like StarCraft with now-outdated graphics has more depth then Soldat and most games out there and still does, hence why it's so damn popular in Korea.
Soldat on WCG? Totally out of the question if Soldat stays how it is now. There really needs to be more development going on, aswell as the f**kton of bugs that need to be fixed.
somewhat true, but ussualy fps or shooters at all aren't very deep games, heck, they even had some fucking mobilephone game in WCG (probably because they payed a HUGE sum).
gameplay wise soldat isn't really inferior to any of the other games (maybe get bigger maps (like laos), cuz it's too fast phased right now).
and yes, it's because of the bugs, eats and retarded netcode that nobody plays it (ye, I had a friend that wanted to test soldat, but he got so sick of the 50% eat so he quit), and also why it cannot be in WCG. when a game relys on luck, it isn't a competetive game.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2010, 02:02:54 am »
This is getting interesting :) Who's raging yet again?

I am not into serious gaming like you are, but I think you should at least give it a try before shooting this suggestion down like 'WOOF' just because you think it has no chance? No, sir!

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2010, 02:45:31 am »
@machina:
Well, noone (with that little exception of EnEsCe) likes working for free.

So we need programmers which like/love Soldat, and wants help to make it game better...

Soldat on WCG? Totally out of the question if Soldat stays how it is now. There really needs to be more development going on, aswell as the f**kton of bugs that need to be fixed.

Shit right, we must change Soldat... Make it better, EnEsCe need help, really... But first, we must have an official opinion of EnEsCe/MM...

Maybe they shoud start a special rekruitment to Transhuman only for Soldat... Make a little team and tart work...?

I can project a new interface :)

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2010, 04:08:43 am »
First of all, Major, calm down. Take a deep breath, count to ten etc., you know how it works. Going into baseless personal arguments isn't taking you anywhere.

You have to be one the most amusing person I've seen in a while. It's hilarious to see how you are always trying to cover your obvious lack of - uh - pretty much everything by telling you're only trollin' around.

(Usually is spelled "usually", not "ussualy". Try to get it right next time and people might even take you seriously here and wherever you are seeking for attention.)

machina, you should explore the community and its history more. If only things were as easy as you make them sound, but the thing is that staying in touch with NSC or MM is rather difficult today.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 04:14:42 am by Dusty »

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2010, 04:22:27 am »
machina, you should explore the community and its history more. If only things were as easy as you make them sound, but the thing is that staying in touch with NSC or MM is rather difficult today.

Maybe for that, NSC haven't answeared on my pm... ;/ Whatever, not many people knows what is it, Soldat...

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2010, 10:39:25 am »
First of all, Major, calm down. Take a deep breath, count to ten etc., you know how it works. Going into baseless personal arguments isn't taking you anywhere.

You have to be one the most amusing person I've seen in a while. It's hilarious to see how you are always trying to cover your obvious lack of - uh - pretty much everything by telling you're only trollin' around.

(Usually is spelled "usually", not "ussualy". Try to get it right next time and people might even take you seriously here and wherever you are seeking for attention.)

err... I don't read trough what I type. some people seem to be confused to why caps are used, it's to mark a word.
and... you seem to be underestimating my trolling skills, eitherway, I have grown tired of posting towards you (since you aren't even entertaining).

Maybe for that, NSC haven't answeared on my pm... ;/ Whatever, not many people knows what is it, Soldat...
enesce is a 13 year old kid (actually like 21), who fails in every community and cannot take critisism, so he have "unfortunatly" abondoned the forums since long (after his low ping fraud on his server rentals).
he won't answer your pms, neither do I think your pms contain any important remarks or matrial.

Soldat is written in delphi... a weak language, is a very broken game, rather unpopular and is frozen in development.
a WCG game demands pretty much everything of these things to be of the opposite.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2010, 11:25:12 am »
hahaha major you're such a stupid twat, and that's the reason you're getting banned everywhere, no one gives a shit how "pro" you are, stop using it as an argument you dumbass, seems like you got too much into the game you can't see what's really going on

these logs ridicule you, not ricr, good job kid
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2010, 11:34:58 am »
Soldat is written in delphi... a weak language, is a very broken game, rather unpopular and is frozen in development.
a WCG game demands pretty much everything of these things to be of the opposite.
Youre being slightly useful when you repeat this same fact we all understood eight pages ago.
What remains is your sole purpose (trolling) which everybody present is starting to get enough of.

How about we all just stop worshipping ass-cock and start getting along? Thats what cool people does.

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2010, 12:22:17 pm »

If we will make a new engine it can kill all scripts to Soldat which have been written for Soldat since 1.1 version of game... ;/

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2010, 02:55:51 pm »
Youre being slightly useful when you repeat this same fact we all understood eight pages ago.
What remains is your sole purpose (trolling) which everybody present is starting to get enough of.

How about we all just stop worshipping ass-cock and start getting along? Thats what cool people does.
lol, you clearly haven't read the posts in here, like 50% thinks the poorness of soldat should just be looked over. so you gotta point it up again and again and again.

either way, your post was complete trolling and irrelevant, posting just to tell me your opinion of me posting is just so extremely retarded...

If we will make a new engine it can kill all scripts to Soldat which have been written for Soldat since 1.1 version of game... ;/
well.... soldat could always go open source... the weak language isn't that big of a deal if you can get everything to work (soldat is a quite small game and doesn't need a strong language like C++).
losing all the scripts wouldn't really be any harm, since scripts is kinda what kills soldat (you try soldat for the first time and gets into some kind of bullshit server like zombie only or hexer shit, there's NO WAY you're gonna stay). these scripts reminds me of these gay mods that are in Q3 (which totally kills the game).

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2010, 03:37:13 pm »
So don't care about which language we will use... C++ won't kill scripting...?

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2010, 12:12:34 pm »
lol, you clearly haven't read the posts in here, like 50% thinks the poorness of soldat should just be looked over. so you gotta point it up again and again and again.

either way, your post was complete trolling and irrelevant, posting just to tell me your opinion of me posting is just so extremely retarded...
Answering to your witty remarks is completely relevant, since this topic contains nothing else than your annoying whineous sheibestapel.
Nothing else than your determination of being wrong stands out, and theres no really need to read what I (besides) already understand.
I suppose you know what topic means. It means people speaks, people are wrong, people tries to enlighten other people, some people
never learns. Simple shit. Theres rules against spamming, but there ain't rules against being useless.. Too bad. You'd get a fine
double tap there.

losing all the scripts wouldn't really be any harm, since scripts is kinda what kills soldat (you try soldat for the first time and gets into some kind of bulls**t server like zombie only or hexer s**t, there's NO WAY you're gonna stay). these scripts reminds me of these gay mods that are in Q3 (which totally kills the game).
Every little fucking thing seems to turn out a baneful big disaster for you. You might be right at times, but youre completely
wrong if you believe every single soldat player in the whole universe is having problems finding a normal server, no I think youre
the only remaining fury mammal going warpath against people who actually know something about or really cares for Soldat.

How about you go to a fucking jail?

DarkCrusade

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2010, 12:29:38 pm »
How about you go to a f**king jail?

This. And nothing else.