Author Topic: - Ak mod -  (Read 5332 times)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
- Ak mod -
« on: May 07, 2010, 03:45:01 pm »
So... what can I tell.

I made a partial AK mod. Why partial? Because it just haves interface graphics and ingame gfx, I'm not bothering anymore about thing anything more for this mod, I made it because was entretaining to make the weapons and well it's playable online.

Download attached
Enjoy.

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
  • It's a real burn, being right so often.
Re: - Ak mod -
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 03:51:22 pm »
Love the SVD, but the saiga 12k doesn't look right to me...

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 03:53:47 pm »
Meh Saiga is just an AK painted black... I didn't wanted to spend more time.
And you like SVD? IMO is crappy but well I'm happy that someone likes

Offline fulro

• Camper
  • |F|ront-|U|ni de -|L|utte des-|R|aces-|O|pprimees
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 04:37:07 pm »
still great mod ;D  srry being BS,

Offline deja loin

• Major
    • the déjà loin (turkish.)
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 04:13:53 am »
awesome as always. and yes; saiga IS an AK painted black with slighted mechanics.

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 11:14:06 am »
awesome as always. and yes; saiga IS an AK painted black with slighted mechanics.
  I've held a real Saiga 12 and they are not "just AK's painted black"

Offline deja loin

• Major
    • the déjà loin (turkish.)
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 01:51:51 pm »
Well, I can't say anything to that, I never held a real one.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 02:57:30 pm »
Hey I don't meant that the real Saiga was a ak painted black, I mean that MY Saiga was one of MY ak's painted black.
Come on Saiga is a semi automatic shotgun Ak a Assault rifle (or even machinegun for some experts)

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 08:37:14 pm »
Uhh... It actually is cool in a way, but on the other hand.... It will be a pain in the ass to figure out which weapon exactly killed me.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 10:33:36 pm »
Sky I know your old mods had weapons pointing to the left; why not do that here since the gun muzzles are more distinctive than the stocks?
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 01:56:45 am »
Well that was on my mind Espadon, but I think that is not so relevant, but well we can try

Offline Magus86

• Soldier
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 01:52:07 pm »
Uh... That's not a PKM, that's an RPK. And your AK-47 looks like you took your AK-74 and made it greyscale. Also, a saiga has a fatter barrel because it shoots 12 gauge shotgun shells and not 7.62mm rifle bullets. It also has a shorter, straighter magazine. This "mod" is so fail, it's not even funny.

most people who mod this game know dick about weapons...

DarkCrusade

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 02:02:25 pm »
Oh, I think not everyone spends his free time with browsing through various armory webpages. I know how mature it is to know which weapon has which name (even more mature than having numbers in your name!) but could you please tell me what's wrong? I've seen far worse stuff around the modding scene.

As we can ignore this "you remade your own weapon" point your only points that make this mod crap are as far as I can see that he called one weapon PKM instead of RPK and that his spas replacement needs a bigger barrel.

And all this from someone who has been in the modding scene for so long and from someone who has released mods that are so fantastic that they are just 1337 and did I mention how nicely elaborated shapes were used?

Sorry for so much sarcasm, but it's just hilarious..
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 02:04:52 pm by DarkCrusade »

Offline Magus86

• Soldier
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 02:06:43 pm »
What does whether or not my name has numbers in it have to do with anything? I don't browse random armory websites... it's called having a brain/memory and remembering things you've seen and heard before. And that's not all that's wrong with it. As far as him naming weapons incorrectly, would you think I was an intelligent person if you asked for a saw, and I gave you a hammer? Probably not. I don't care what anybody else's opinion of this mod or anybody else's opinion of my opinion of this mod is. Learn your weapons and learn to draw in MSPaint. It's not that hard...

It doesn't matter how long I've been modding. I don't have to be making mods to know what a PKM is or to point out what's wrong with his mod. I never said anything about being "1337," get that stupid internet catchphrase jargon s**t out of here. I love how the second someone points out what should be an obvious error, someone crawls up my ass. And as far as how elaborate the shapes of my mods' guns are is concerned, THIS MOD IS MADE ENTIRELY OF AK VARIANTS. The AK is not an elaborate design, and at least my guns are all different.

PKM: http://www.world.guns.ru/machine/pk_pn.jpg
Point proven, now please suck my balls.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 02:17:54 pm by Magus86 »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 02:30:26 pm »
Sorry for so much sarcasm, but it's just hilarious..

I was making fun of you making a complete mod bad because there are some small failures and that you behaved like you were the uberpro of modding (that you obviously aren't) and don't respect an other persons work.
The thing about "1337" was part of the sarcasm, I'm not into this kind of speech but.. As stated above.

Despite all this there is no rule that forbids to make a mod like this one. There is no problem with having variants of a gun even if it takes almost every primary slot (it's the idea of this mod and makes it unique, something that your mods ain't).
However, I am not the person to tell you what opinion you should have but you should seriously refrain from posting if you don't give real critique since your post cannot be be considered as critique from my understanding because you made fun of something you could never ever even create on your own.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 02:56:43 pm »
Stop trolling on my topics, now give constructive crticism or GTFO
I dont really give a f**k if you know about weapons, really I don't as if your 'mod' if we can call it like that would be better, now take any weapon you love and shoot a bullet in your head

EDIT: I took all the names from modern firearms.ru so they are correct
Your weapons are different because your mods are not called 'AK MOD' Einstein
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 03:37:08 pm by -Skykanden- »

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 03:12:04 pm »
Requesting that Magus86 be muted for being a grade A a**hole.

I mean srsly dude, its a partial modification meaning that it still has rough edges and mistakes. So you don't have to be a total troll just because you don't like someones mod.

So let Espadons fiery justice reign.

*EDIT* and yes... that's not an PKM, so what? do you really have to go on a rant just because someone makes a error with a mod.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 03:16:03 pm by MattH »

Offline Magus86

• Soldier
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 09:11:34 am »
I never said I was the uberpro of modding before. I simply did my mods my own way and people had a fit about me not using photoshop for some tiny little bitmaps.

Partial mod doesn't necessarily mean it needs to have mistakes, and I was pointing some of them out. And I wasn't "ranting." I pointed out mistakes, then someone else started bitching, so I responded to the bitching.

Skykanden, "trolling" what topicS? With the exception of a few days ago, I haven't posted anything on this entire forum in probably at least a year, and this is the only one of yours I've posted in that I recall. Excuse me all to hell, I'll never point out anyone's mistakes again because apparently nobody knows how to handle it. And there's a lot more wrong with this mod than just the PKM being named incorrectly. I'd point it out, but I don't want to hurt skykanden or anyone else's fragile little feelings...

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 09:17:35 am »
I said I didn't wanted you to post on my topics, so don't do it.
Ok my fault so i correct stop trolling on my topic.

http://world.guns.ru/machine/mg16-e.htm
Is it name incorrectly? So tell the admin of this website, do not b*tch on me.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 09:36:54 am »
Magus. Nobody gives a flying foad.

Anyone else being an asshat in this forum also gets muted. If you've got something to prove, GO WRITE YOUR OWN MOD.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 09:38:27 am by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0