Author Topic: go out sometimes, you lifeless losers  (Read 4850 times)

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
Re: go out sometimes, you lifeless losers
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 03:37:00 pm »
Lock this and sticky as a model of how threads shouldn't look like.

I lol so much at how you care about opinion of people you haven't ever seen and might even be 10 year old.

i dont see anything funny in being interested in others opinions. Entire forum is based on it. What i find funny is how some people act like they don't care and then i see them raging over some bullshit

Going outside once for a while can be very educational thou. And not only for friends and drinking, you can get out jogging or hunting pigeons.
If you guys never run, you should. It feels good in both your muscles and glory-hole. Besides, staring at screen too much can cause head-acne.

this isn't against going outside but against using phrase "go outside" as an argument in a discussion
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 03:52:35 pm »
Guys guys stop it ffs!
Too much dramma!!

Can anyone here delete their C:\ drive right now without backing it up? NO!
You all are lifeless retards...
See? No point in whining about it!
Why do you turn lounge into a wasteland of lifeless retards who just want to post something?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 03:55:13 pm by pavliko »
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 04:44:38 pm »
Guys guys stop it ffs!
Too much dramma!!

You just made it even more dramatic, oh no!

Oh hell yes I can, it's already backed up automatically via RAID.

And you are a genius I guess? Yeah right...

Why do you turn lounge into a wasteland of lifeless retards who just want to post something?
That last part would be good enough without all that before it. Believe it or not, calling other people retards won't get you anywhere.
Text goes here...

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 04:47:37 pm »
@Gizd: I don't know why you think backseat moderating is cool but it ain't.

IRONY
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010, 04:49:21 pm »
Laser Guy stop being a smartass and go outside to find yourself some real life okay?

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2010, 04:50:00 pm »
Guys guys stop it ffs!
Too much dramma!!

you are then man..
come on to be honest.. some of you may have a life, which is even quite normal .. but there are players arround here who got only 1 friend and thats obvious their computer.
In my opinion computers are really cool things to do whatever you want with and im often on it but many of you dont realise that the important things arent happening in any fucked up games, chats , whatever.
Im really wondering why the people doesnt get bored after sitting ages after ages in front of their screen and having nothing special reached in all the time. ofc.. it gave you lot of fun, you got your "friends/community" there .. but Im sure no one of you can come up to his children and tell him what was SO FUCKING EXCITING about all it. have a break go to a pub or where ever return and have your fun.
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2010, 04:56:13 pm »
Guys! I got an idea...
This is a way to get some real life...
Let's all download skype or oovvo and drink beer with each other via webcams D:
Real friends, beer, see each other. What can be better?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 04:57:54 pm by pavliko »

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2010, 05:06:59 pm »
Laser Guy stop being a smartass and go outside to find yourself some real life okay?
Says the guy who lately spends more time on the forums than me and wants to meet over webcams. Get a "real life" first and then we can talk. Have a nice day.
Text goes here...

Offline 10th_account

• Soldier
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2010, 05:27:00 pm »
Doesn't matter if you're sending an e-mail, posting to a forum, picking up the dry cleaners or going for a walk. Everything is just a part of everyday life. The day you stop making the distinction between your online persona and your offline one, is the day you will have social success. "Normal" people don't distinguish between their online and offline activities, because in the end, it's all part of your normal day.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2010, 05:33:55 pm »
Doesn't matter if you're sending an e-mail, posting to a forum, picking up the dry cleaners or going for a walk. Everything is just a part of everyday life. The day you stop making the distinction between your online persona and your offline one, is the day you will have social success. "Normal" people don't distinguish between their online and offline activities, because in the end, it's all part of your normal day.

yeah that too, ive seen some people saying "you mix real life with internet" but internet is just a way to communicate between the people that are in fact real
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2010, 05:51:00 pm »
"Normal" people don't distinguish between their online and offline activities, because in the end, it's all part of your normal day.

Normal people don't understand the internet.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2010, 05:52:51 pm »
In my opinion computers are really cool things to do whatever you want with and im often on it but many of you dont realise that the important things arent happening in any f**ked up games, chats , whatever.
Im really wondering why the people doesnt get bored after sitting ages after ages in front of their screen and having nothing special reached in all the time. ofc.. it gave you lot of fun, you got your "friends/community" there .. but Im sure no one of you can come up to his children and tell him what was SO f**kING EXCITING about all it. have a break go to a pub or where ever return and have your fun.
What's so exciting about everyday small talk with your buddies?
- heywasup?
- notmuch U?
- partied a lot, got drunk.
- cool. Hey, guess what I did on my weekend?

Personally, I'd rather spend time staring at the screen.

My definition of life is when you follow some sort of goal or dream. And not a dream like lvling up your elf mage to lvl999, but something that can be appreciated by others. Even if it means spending most of your time in front of a computer (what if it's your job or specialty?). It's still a life if it gets you somewhere.
Having or not having friends doesn't have much to do with it. Some people are just unsociable and only have one-two close friends (maybe not even real-life ones). For such people having a few online buddies is all they need, and having lots of real-life friends is too much for them.

Not having a life is when you're 25 and still live with your parents, no job, no goal and no intent to find one. In this case if you don't even have a computer and internet - that still can't be called "having a life".

Please, stop assuming that posting on forums or playing MMOs instantly makes you a lifeless nerd.

I guess Laser Guy should've mentioned that calling people smartasses won't get you anywhere either...

Pavliko, if you want to be taken seriously - learn to listen and understand different points of view before expressing your own. Right now you sound like an overemotional 9-year-old kid. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Now before you start denying my words and writing another hate comment - think a few more times about what I just said and make the right choice.

My term for such people is "old farts". They refuse to understand internet.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 05:55:57 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010, 06:26:32 pm »
There will come a time when 1000 years has passed since this discussion. Just do what you want, we all stand equal in the end anyway :)

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2010, 06:35:29 pm »
You made this topic at the end of my own self-banning from the internets to go out and enjoy life.

Which was a week.

Offline Mitak

• Camper
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2010, 11:37:45 pm »
prove a point, stop posting

Offline Meep.

• Camper
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2010, 12:07:02 am »
Do as you please, in this case opinions aren't really important. 

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010, 05:51:13 am »
Pavliko, if you want to be taken seriously - learn to listen and understand different points of view before expressing your own. Right now you sound like an overemotional 9-year-old kid. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Now before you start denying my words and writing another hate comment - think a few more times about what I just said and make the right choice.
I don't want people to take me seriously. And yes, it looks like I don't listen at all.
The problem is that people are dumb and say foolish things. Why not tell those people to make the right choice?
The point is, i'm always right and you should know it :3
Now be gone you fool!

Haha nice one.. very true...

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2010, 07:20:55 am »
The point is, i'm always right and you should know it :3
Now be gone you fool!
You sure are. Youre absolutely right even subconsious. Very admirable!
If I will ever have a mole again somewhere in my body I will baptize it as Pavliko.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 07:23:22 am by smiluu »

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2010, 09:54:14 am »
We've already gotten 4 or 5 reported posts on this one.. I'm gonna shut it down before it gets really out of hand. If you have a problem with that, feel free to PM me.
I fucking miss all you cunts!