Author Topic: Frosty's Soldat Gather  (Read 1298 times)

Offline frosty

• Flagrunner
  • Uber Desert Eagle ^^
Frosty's Soldat Gather
« on: November 12, 2010, 05:13:32 am »
name of server: title

i have 2 servers:
#1 Frostys Gather[US] (as appears in lobby

(is up 24/7)

IP:72.233.90.58

Port:23098

#2 FSG TP (also as it appears in lobby)

(note: this server is a testing platform for new scripts and or bug-fixes)

IP:72.233.90.58

Port:23090

server location: both US hosted

info:
Game type: CTF
Player Limit: 32 (zombie server, has 18 zombies so really the limit is 14, on average server can handle 6-8)
Scripts: see the link, yes there is a website for this :D (note: page is out of date, will try to update it over the next few days) Frostys Soldat Gather :: Scripts(frostyssoldatgather.com)
Time Limit: 30 mins for each map
Score limit: 10
Respawn time: 2-4 seconds
Map rotation: random amungst a list of 400 maps+
Wep Mod:attached (hasnt been named accordingly)
Wep Mod Additional Information:
My server is using an accounts system with a rank and achievements system, which makes the wep mod more dynamic (Higher rank, more powerful, etc)
this is how it works, after you get a set amount of kills for each rank you gain that rank, rank titles go all the way from private to warlord with a maximum of 100,000 kills (last rank), in total there are 12 ranks, for every one rank, you gain an additional 3% to your weapons damage, for every 1 achievement you get an additional 1% damage on top of your weapons damage up to a total of 46% currently, even then the game is hard as hell :D

this is a Team Work Server, so, when it comes to Cash, Cash is Global (shared), what you spend is spent for everyone
hint: It takes 2 to Tango ;)

About Cash:
1 kill = 1 Cash
1 cap = 50 cash
1 cap under Holy Cross (item) = 100 cash + Item Kills (up to 118 Cash all up from cap)
end of map Cash bonuses for performance
for a list of items and commands to buy use "/items"

additionally you can use "!commands" to find out more about the server and "!basic" to find the basic player commands

New players tend to ask Whats Bio Kills? basically its a Bio Weapons inspired Range Damage Script, for each kill with a certain weapon, all zombies in a set range are given a set amount of extra damage according to the weapon, each weapon has a different ranged damage set to it, sometimes with enough kills and a large enough group it often ends up in a massive chain kill as all zombies in range are being damaged by each kill

soon it will be renamed to Bio Damages for obvious reasons

the accounts system is using a login system, you can either:
-allow the server to log you in automatically to an account binded to your playername on first join - OR
-"/create yourusername yourpassword" then each time you join the game do "/login yourusername yourpassword"

also just a warning, most players first words when they join are "Holy f**kin s**t!!!"

just to put the intensity to perspective ;)

another warning, my zombies use Combat knives and have a nasty tendancy of creating "Knife Tidal Waves" or "Knife Vortexes", so to speak ;)

i will release the map pack here and on the website once i get it up to date

no its not a "Gather" persey but rather a name i came up with

for a list of all maps included in the upcoming map pack release, see "map list.txt" attached
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 11:03:08 pm by frosty »
check out my server! click here

If at first you don't succeed, Improvise! :D