Author Topic: People from "rare" countries.  (Read 58420 times)

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
Re: People from "rare" countries.
« Reply #260 on: March 05, 2011, 07:52:29 am »
same countries, but not same players  ;)
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #261 on: March 05, 2011, 09:53:54 am »
Uh they are most likely the same players :)
Guy from nepal playing right now on mine ctf server

Im chill like that

Offline filip2322

• Major
  • Gray
« Reply #262 on: March 05, 2011, 11:11:08 am »
Thats so sad,he has better ping than me from EU,feckin wireless :-[
Imperare sibi maximum imperium est

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #263 on: March 07, 2011, 06:17:01 pm »
Costa Rica, spoted on Miracle Mod server
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline VinceBros

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #264 on: March 11, 2011, 10:45:30 pm »
A player from Faroe Islands.. It has already been posted here. But the location and the population of this country is utterly low...

About 49,000 residents.. Take a look at that.

Faroe Islands are located approximativly between Norway and Iceland. The Faroe Islands are an island group consisting of 18 major islands about 655 kilometres.. Kind of small :o
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 10:48:47 pm by VinceBros »

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #265 on: March 18, 2011, 12:28:52 pm »
A nice combo on sns server:

Jamaica:

China:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 12:31:57 pm by Bonecrusher »

Im chill like that

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
  • Scripting beginner, mapper&owner of BCB servers.
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2011, 07:07:29 am »
Philippines

and

uruguay+switzerland

eh falcon that swiss dewd was i just on friends home^^ GR = GhostRider^^

swiss isnt that rarely now, some of my gamer dewds started to play soldat with me finaly^^ its always the same with soldat - when friends see wtf is that ? stoped cod ? whats with ur bfbc2 ? WHY??? ... then i always say man this is a gameplay game no graphic shizzz xP and let em play, 10 min laterz i wanna play.... yoo dude no u cant its fun woaaa look those mass exploding zombies xDDD

^.~
BCB-Clan Page
You also can find clan BCB on our servers.

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline Snow

• Camper
« Reply #267 on: March 22, 2011, 11:26:48 am »

swiss isnt that rarely now, some of my gamer dewds started to play soldat with me finaly^^ its always the same with soldat - when friends see wtf is that ? stoped cod ? whats with ur bfbc2 ? WHY??? ... then i always say man this is a gameplay game no graphic shizzz xP and let em play, 10 min laterz i wanna play.... yoo dude no u cant its fun woaaa look those mass exploding zombies xDDD

^.~

What on Earth does that say or mean?
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #268 on: March 22, 2011, 11:29:10 am »

^.~

I think it may have something to do with people having 5 minute crushes on Soldat or something?
That's all I was able to comprehend.
b&

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2011, 03:45:14 pm »

^.~

Translation: Hey falcon, that swiss guy was me at a friend's house. (GR stands for Ghost Rider)

Swedish players aren't that rare nowadays. Some of my gamer friends have finally started to play Soldat with me. It's always the same situation when my friends see Soldat: they're like "what the f**k is that s**t?" They stop Call Of Duty and are like: "What's with your s**tty graphics?" I assure them that this game is focused on gameplay and not on looking pretty. I then proceed to letting them play Soldat on my computer. After ten minutes of them playing, I ask to play again but they won't let me due to how much fun they're having raping zombie bots.

:D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 03:47:28 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #270 on: March 22, 2011, 04:22:10 pm »
Swedish players...

Ghost is from switzerland :)

Im chill like that

Offline Cheytac

• Major(1)
« Reply #271 on: March 24, 2011, 12:53:47 am »
I found someone from Libya.

And i forgot to put his pic here. :V

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #272 on: March 24, 2011, 08:00:05 am »

^.~

Translation: Hey falcon, that swiss guy was me at a friend's house. (GR stands for Ghost Rider)

Swedish players aren't that rare nowadays. Some of my gamer friends have finally started to play Soldat with me. It's always the same situation when my friends see Soldat: they're like "what the f**k is that s**t?" They stop Call Of Duty and are like: "What's with your s**tty graphics?" I assure them that this game is focused on gameplay and not on looking pretty. I then proceed to letting them play Soldat on my computer. After ten minutes of them playing, I ask to play again but they won't let me due to how much fun they're having raping zombie bots.

Thanks for the effort/time, but unfortunately for both of us I was actually being sarcastic.
b&

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #273 on: March 24, 2011, 08:41:30 am »

^.~

Thanks for the effort/time, but unfortunately for both of us I was actually being sarcastic.

I wrote that to see how GhostRiderSwiss would react. :P

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #274 on: March 24, 2011, 08:48:02 am »

^.~

*Beeeeeeep*
b&

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #275 on: March 24, 2011, 08:50:15 am »

^.~

*Beeeeeeep*

... what?

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #276 on: March 24, 2011, 08:57:31 am »

^.~

*Beeeeeeep*

... what?

I guess it's his reaction when he reads that.
b&

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #277 on: March 24, 2011, 09:00:06 am »

He probably already did and can't think of a good enough reply.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #278 on: March 24, 2011, 03:00:23 pm »

He probably already did and can't think of a good enough reply.

Wait, since when are admins given the authority to read minds? :/
b&

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #279 on: April 09, 2011, 03:08:37 pm »
Panama
- Andrew Lewis