Author Topic: so there i was right  (Read 8133 times)

Offline Mexer

• Soldier
  • real eyes. realize. real lies.
Re: so there i was right
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2010, 03:16:16 pm »
Lamborghini makes Murcielagos, not BMW.
Anyways, nicely done.  You've managed to make this guy a felon, and now he'll never be able to go anywhere with his life.  He's probably going to remain poor for his entire life until he dies from eating a parasitic cheeseburger he found out of a trash bin at age 41.  As for the girl, I'm surprised ALL of you didn't get arrested for letting a 17 year old drink alcohol.  Also I am surprised that the police didn't inspect the joint a little better and find YOUR DNA on it.  Finally, you're an idiot for telling us that.  That's all I have to say on the subject.

Lol why did you get so offended for ? It wasn't your car and that chick wasn't your girlfriend .
Soldat devs and community: We want this game to be successful and have new players and make it popular!

Soldat devs and community: But we want the oldskool graphics and bugs and errors to be left alone! Soldat shall never change!!!

Offline 100% not captain ben

• Major(1)
  • forum fuhrer
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2010, 07:30:25 pm »
bla bla bla i'm the fun police

who gives a shit he was asian

by the way what is with all you butthurts feeling the need to point out that bmw doesn't make murcielagos? seriously can't you weiners take a joke
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 09:43:21 pm by 100% not captain ben »

8===D

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2010, 09:39:57 am »
Nah, they're just troll bait xD
b&