Author Topic: Modern Warfare 2 mod  (Read 10781 times)

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
Re: Modern Warfare 2 mod
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 05:29:55 am »
First things first:

I don't mind putting my old weapons in your mod if you give credit.

To write and speak fluen english... just learn it. I'm from Poland too and I don't have bigger problems (at least most people understand me).

And last:

You wouldn't get CoD sound. Every version after CoD2 have hidden sounds which can't be extracted using any existing programs. I tried that for so long that I now that well.

Btw: It would be stealin'. That's why I try to make own sounds in my new mods.

Gratz.

Offline [SIRS]Foxconn^^2012

• Soldier
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 05:47:11 am »
You wouldn't get CoD sound. Every version after CoD2 have hidden sounds which can't be extracted using any existing programs. I tried that for so long that I now that well.

Oh Really?

Offline Skyancez3o4

• Major
  • Halo IS a Great game, too bad it's almost over now
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 10:11:53 pm »
It is possible to get all the sounds but it's just that for each diffrent sound from the same weapon, you just have to choose one of the best and at the same time most realistic. I dont mind his english but giving credits would be nice.
Kill! KILL! WHO'S THIRSTY? THERE'S ALWAYS BLOOD AROUND HERE!! XD

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 11:21:21 am »
Oh Really?

You won't make me happy with sounds from modding pack I got first on this forum...

• Soldier
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 11:25:37 am »
Oh Really?

You won't make me happy with sounds from modding pack I got first on this forum...

Hah, as you can see these sounds are for L4D2...so...i'll try to buy MW2 and rip off EVERY weapon sounds and music :P

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 12:58:04 pm »
Hah, as you can see these sounds are for L4D2...so...i'll try to buy MW2 and rip off EVERY weapon sounds and music :P

You can get music. It's simply packed into .idw but you won't get weapon sounds... except flashbang sound.

I downloaded modding pack for CoD4 when it appeared and sent all sounds which were there to Dairy.

• Soldier
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 01:39:30 pm »

You can get music. It's simply packed into .idw but you won't get weapon sounds... except flashbang sound.

i'm sorry for image macros ... but ... .-.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2010, 08:01:26 pm »
I just saw the screen shot.

Not bad! I'm gonna try it soon, I'll download this for now.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline MikisPL

• Major(1)
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2010, 02:55:05 pm »
Allright...sorry for flaming you, Mikis...i just downloaded this mod and I see, you have some problems with sounds...mic is not so good for recording sounds...so, you know where you installed the game? so go there, and look for sound files. you should see some archives with .iwd format, so the best thing you can do is...opening them with WinRAR! No Joke! .iwd Files are based on Zips, Rars or other stuff like that.

One more time, Sorry for flaming.
[SIRS]Foxconn^^2012
(Aka [NG] FoxconN ^^, and Mw2 means that you have steam...pm me with your steam account and i will add you to friends)

EDIT:

Da shotgan in da skrin iz nat Spas-12...diz is XM-1014, heheh
Hello. I know that this can extract the files , but I recorded a version of the PS3 COD :]

• Soldier
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2010, 02:59:46 pm »
PS3 COD :]

/headdesk and butthurt

By the way, use the pack that i posted in this thread ;]