Author Topic: Music Thread  (Read 70284 times)

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
  • cyklon-b is the only way
Re: Music Thread
« Reply #260 on: December 27, 2013, 04:07:46 pm »
Is there false music?

#hadto
No ... no there is no false music...
Justin Bieber , Miley Cyrus , Big time rush , Kanye West , Katy Perry... cough* cough*
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

DarkCrusade

« Reply #261 on: December 27, 2013, 04:34:42 pm »
That's just your own very subjective perspective which is a lot different from the mainstream perspective. You have no right to claim it to be bad music. It may be not your cup of tea, but someone else likes to sip from that exact cup of tea and feels offended if you tell him he's drinking poo. Don't put your personal opinion above anyone else's.

/rant

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
« Reply #262 on: December 27, 2013, 05:11:23 pm »
That's just your own very subjective perspective which is a lot different from the mainstream perspective. You have no right to claim it to be bad music. It may be not your cup of tea, but someone else likes to sip from that exact cup of tea and feels offended if you tell him he's drinking poo. Don't put your personal opinion above anyone else's.

/rant

Ok Metallica , Iron Maiden , Pink Floyd , the Beetles are the same as Justin Bieber , Miley Cyris and etc. You are right... Let this be your opinion my it isnt .

I think its not like you say but I have no spare energy for a forum war and just let it be so we don't spam this thread  ...
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

DarkCrusade

« Reply #263 on: December 27, 2013, 05:38:38 pm »
Dude, are you mental? I did not compare Metallica to Justin Bieber, I explained how different people have different views. What you have to understand that everyone has the right to have their personal view, whether you like it or not, and you have to respect them. Thus, calling the music they listen to bad, artificial or whatever you want to call it, is a no-go and although I listen to a lot of the heavier stuff, go to festivals and sometimes wear merch-stuff by bands, I still respect other people just like I respect other cultures. Your obvious intolerance is what made me start this "forum war" as you already call it.

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
« Reply #264 on: December 27, 2013, 06:18:57 pm »
Dude, are you mental? I did not compare Metallica to Justin Bieber, I explained how different people have different views. What you have to understand that everyone has the right to have their personal view, whether you like it or not, and you have to respect them. Thus, calling the music they listen to bad, artificial or whatever you want to call it, is a no-go and although I listen to a lot of the heavier stuff, go to festivals and sometimes wear merch-stuff by bands, I still respect other people just like I respect other cultures. Your obvious intolerance is what made me start this "forum war" as you already call it.

So someone likes Bieber and someone Metallica so bot have listeners , fans and both the same good cause like you say both have their fans.

So lets test your theory on something else...

We have Paedophiles and Normal People so they are Paedophiles and Normal People what means its ok cause they are people who chosen to be paedophiles and to f*** children...

Or they are murders and normal people so its ok to be a murder cause they are other murders , right ?

YEA RESPECT EVERYONES CHOICE UR RIGHT!

Choose one,
Bonecrusher

DarkCrusade

« Reply #265 on: December 27, 2013, 06:38:45 pm »
God are you stupid. Are you actually comparing paedophilia to music or is this but an elaborate joke? Need I say more? It is so irritating and onerous to shed light on the dark corners stupidity must have left inside your brain. Be wary of comparing such extremes, especially when one has nothing to do with another.

You compare Bieber to the Beetles, Miley Cyrus to Metallica. I would rather compare some bigger stars like Robbie Williams or Madonna to the two, and even then, a comparison is difficult because their music is so different. Following your example, I would also compare bird to worm, ECB to a small town bank, Brad Pitt to Till Schweiger. A comparison like that of course is in your favour, but it's just unfair to compare legends to fads.

But hey, you can have your opinion. You clearly show you're not quite capable of understanding such complex facts.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 06:46:52 pm by DarkCrusade »

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
« Reply #266 on: December 27, 2013, 07:07:20 pm »
God are you stupid. Are you actually comparing paedophilia to music or is this but an elaborate joke? Need I say more? It is so irritating and onerous to shed light on the dark corners stupidity must have left inside your brain. Be wary of comparing such extremes, especially when one has nothing to do with another.

You compare Bieber to the Beetles, Miley Cyrus to Metallica. I would rather compare some bigger stars like Robbie Williams or Madonna to the two, and even then, a comparison is difficult because their music is so different. Following your example, I would also compare bird to worm, ECB to a small town bank, Brad Pitt to Till Schweiger. A comparison like that of course is in your favour, but it's just unfair to compare legends to fads.

But hey, you can have your opinion. You clearly show you're not quite capable of understanding such complex facts.

You mean the fact that there is sh*t music and great music , Its hard to explain it to you but Bieber fans are retards,small girls from 3-8years,paedophiles  and till the world is spinning that kind of people will exist and like shit like Bieber and Miley , but that doesn't mean I have to find it good or to respect that.
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

DarkCrusade

« Reply #267 on: December 27, 2013, 07:17:09 pm »
Point proven: every single word is lost on someone who picks out what he thinks he can argument against and leave out what he cannot argument against. Your way of arguing is exemplary for the 95% of world population that is ignorant by choice.

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
« Reply #268 on: December 27, 2013, 07:43:04 pm »
Point proven: every single word is lost on someone who picks out what he thinks he can argument against and leave out what he cannot argument against. Your way of arguing is exemplary for the 95% of world population that is ignorant by choice.

Yea I'm ignorant and you are right Bieber is just as good as every other singer/band . Happy now ?
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

DarkCrusade

« Reply #269 on: December 27, 2013, 08:13:11 pm »
You put that into my mouth. I actually compared Bieber to Metallica like a worm to a bird, but please: it's all yours to interpret. If a worm is stronger than a bird in your world, it very well might be that I said that Bieber is as good or even better than Metallica.

Offline iDante

• Veteran

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #271 on: December 28, 2013, 10:12:07 am »
WTF, AKA POST MUSIC.

https://soundcloud.com/nolantheturtle-1/flamering

Something I wrote recently, it was to celebrate victory.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #272 on: December 29, 2013, 09:29:52 pm »

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #273 on: December 31, 2013, 05:44:15 am »

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2013, 09:02:36 am »
Keep pushing boundaries for us, dear Smiley.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #275 on: January 06, 2014, 04:44:18 am »
Buckethead - Soothsaying

Holy gods of guitar and bass. What a track!

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
« Reply #276 on: January 06, 2014, 10:14:18 am »
Buckethead - Soothsaying

Holy gods of guitar and bass. What a track!
Great track , just as Baby Baby by Justin Bieber isn't it ?
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

DarkCrusade

« Reply #277 on: January 06, 2014, 12:00:24 pm »
Quote from: jrgp
Fuck you and the persistent horse you road in on.

If you want to continue this argument, take it to personal messages. I will not reply to any further side blows.

Offline Kabuto

• Major(1)
« Reply #278 on: January 06, 2014, 12:43:47 pm »
Quote from: DarkCrusade
That's just your own very subjective perspective which is a lot different from the mainstream perspective. You have no right to claim it to be bad music
and rest of this conversation...

you deny your own sentence :]
In one way you say that everyone have right to they own opinion and in other way you bi**ing that you don't like his opinion. xD

If you are such a intelligent person as you think, you could end this conversation after one post.

But you feel the need of whining about something, so you start posting useless nonsenses full of idiotic arguments. And just like your deny your "opinion" about opinion, you are trying to stop whining war by wrangling others xD And when you are bored of this you quit... NICE! :D

I'm starting to like this empty forum, its like bunker wher few people are trapped and they don't have anything useful to do(making this game better, gathering new members, making new maps/remakes scripts etc)

Keep it up! Its making my day! :D

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
« Reply #279 on: January 06, 2014, 12:48:45 pm »
I'm starting to like this empty forum, its like bunker where few people are trapped and they don't have anything useful to do

Hahahahaha nice one , a bunker  :D XD
Choose one,
Bonecrusher