Author Topic: Stop killing dogs!  (Read 4983 times)

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
Stop killing dogs!
« on: June 26, 2010, 06:48:58 am »
http://www.en.uniteddogs.com/stopkillingdogs/

Give your signature to stop this. If you already have given your signature then don't start trolling about how old this link is, etc

Contribute this link with other people.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
Re: Stop killing dogs!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 06:52:08 am »
what about pigs and chickens
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline [SIRS]Foxconn^^2012

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 07:03:54 am »
Phew. Same s**t could be that, that the pigs, chickens and blahblahblah could be friends of korean ppl. They could do a petition to stop killing them in Oiropa, Amerika etc. Tradition says that in some countries dogs are food, and chickens are friends. Nothing will happen. So, these sites and petitions are INTOLERANT.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 07:06:02 am by [SIRS]Foxconn^^2012 »

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 07:57:53 am »
Im so against this! Grease boiled dog testicals are the yummiest shit in the planet.

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 08:50:48 am »
Phew. Same s**t could be that, that the pigs, chickens and blahblahblah could be friends of korean ppl. They could do a petition to stop killing them in Oiropa, Amerika etc. Tradition says that in some countries dogs are food, and chickens are friends. Nothing will happen. So, these sites and petitions are INTOLERANT.

One thing is to use them for meat, another thing is to torture them and then use for meat.
Chickens and pigs are fed for become meat but dogs are our friends.

Yes, there are so occasions where people use chickens and pigs as a pet... but those people are nuts.

Offline Fireman

• Major
  • D:
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 09:15:41 am »
Online petitions always fail. Why do you care? Do you really think you're going to do shit by signing on some website? No, because they will continue to do so through whatever means.

Oh yeah it's in Korea, what are you going to do; oh wait you can't do anything. Waste of time.

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 09:46:25 am »
There's also one for dolphins, related to a documentary called "The Cove" that talks about whaling(mostly dolphins) in Japan. Though personally I'm more concerned with why Japan is attempting to cover up the whole thing.

Anyway, there are so many reasons why animals are killed, and while I have to agree that some of the reasons and things done are really inhumane, an outright ban against killing animals is silly.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 09:49:28 am by STM1993 »

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 11:26:32 am »
Online petitions always fail. Why do you care? Do you really think you're going to do s**t by signing on some website? No, because they will continue to do so through whatever means.

Oh yeah it's in Korea, what are you going to do; oh wait you can't do anything. Waste of time.

Would it really hurt so much to spend 37.8 seconds filling out the forms? Yes. It might/ and might not stop this, but it's worth a try.

Offline Boblekonvolutt

• Soldier
  • "YOU are a CAR."
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2010, 12:15:23 pm »
Would it really hurt so much to spend 37.8 seconds filling out the forms? Yes.
There you go.

Anyone over the age of 9 supporting this type of deal is a moron. Under that, and it's understandable.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2010, 01:30:02 pm »
It's not moronic to wanna support the effort against animal cruelty, regardless of how effective it is.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 01:35:18 pm »
It was easy, and worth a try.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2010, 02:09:55 pm »
It's not moronic to wanna support the effort against animal cruelty, regardless of how effective it is.

the silly part is they want to stop killing dogs for food while not giving a s**t about other animals, this is forcing one's culture on another, koreans eat dogs just as we eat pigs, cows and horses. If it was against unnecessery animal cruelty most people would support it, but the way these petition guys see it is just retarded.
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead

• Soldier
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2010, 02:20:00 pm »
these petition guys see it is just retarded.

And intolerant.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2010, 03:04:20 pm »
internet petition is for christians that want's to be modern....

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 03:10:15 pm »
Sucks to be a person who is disappointed in his life, therefore does not feel like giving a try to help other animals that were created to be our friends, not food.

Dogs are barely fed and they have very little room to move.

You're saying that there could be several petitions for all animals? Do you want to be a vegetarian?

Pigs and cows and chickens are raised for meat. Dogs are meant to be our friends and/or house guards. You probably don't understand it because you're living in a tinyass flat.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 03:18:14 pm »
cows are holy in india or something, but are milked and then slaughtered if they doesn't produce enough milk and for other reasons. animal cruelties is horrible (goes for every animal), but an internet petition by some retarded group won't make a difference. - animal cruelties as in torturing animals or "raising" them in horrible environments.

besides... don't you live at your parents?...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 03:21:28 pm by -Major- »

• Soldier
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 03:19:35 pm »
You're saying that there could be several petitions for all animals? Do you want to be a vegetarian?

We are saying that because NOBODY CARES!! DON'T YOU F**KING UNDERSTAND THAT?!

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 03:38:48 pm »
Who are we to say that one person's culture is wrong?  I think that a dog would make a better companion than sandwich, but that's my business.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Boblekonvolutt

• Soldier
  • "YOU are a CAR."
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2010, 03:45:21 pm »
As Mittsu said... Animal cruelty in general, I'm 100% with you. Just dogs... Not so much.

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2010, 04:00:36 pm »
Does spamming links actually help it?
No...
Anyway, be glad that they don't "raep" them ^__^
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2010, 04:24:17 pm »

If you haven't realized it already then the goal is to get 1 million signatures. Then we will see if that torturing will stop or not.

We are saying that because NOBODY CARES!! DON'T YOU F**KING UNDERSTAND THAT?!

I suggest you to keep your capslock off if you don't want to be banned for some time. In my opinion all your posts are annoying, that explains your "watched" tag as well.

Offline Naliz

• Soldier
    • R/S Community
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2010, 04:35:01 pm »
I signed this as a girl. (Y)

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2010, 04:37:15 pm »
Actully ppl should stop killing each other before stopping killing dogs or whatever else...

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2010, 04:50:59 pm »
animals that were created to be our friends, not food.
Pigs and cows and chickens are raised for meat. Dogs are meant to be our friends and/or house guards.

just as pigs, cows and chickens are raised to be food in our culture, dogs are raised to be food in their culture. Stop being so mentally limited, geez
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2010, 05:46:30 pm »
dog meat consumption in korea is slowly dying anyway cuz the younger folk find it wrong

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 06:00:10 pm »
We eat pigs, they eat dogs, deal with it.
Text goes here...

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 06:27:51 pm »
I suggest you to keep your capslock off if you don't want to be banned for some time. In my opinion all your posts are annoying, that explains your "watched" tag as well.

I really want to mute you for lulz now.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2010, 06:52:34 pm »

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 07:02:33 pm »
Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten

Every time you kill a kitten, god masturbates

???

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2010, 07:03:41 pm »
just as pigs, cows and chickens are raised to be food in our culture, dogs are raised to be food in their culture. Stop being so mentally limited, geez

Oh my god... We don't drown/ hang / burn cows and chickens. We do it quickly.

Smiluu. That looks like a cow. And  I didn't know your hand looks like a penis.

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2010, 07:30:07 pm »

Smiluu, can I get a sig version of this? :D Thanks.

So you know what's really happening at the butchers? Because I'm pretty darn sure, even if we don't know it, that they are killing cows/pigs in a fucked up way.
Text goes here...

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2010, 11:11:44 pm »
Recently a young man and his mistress tried to convince me that cows cried and felt sad as they are being skinned alive.

Everybody knows animals don't have feelings, they only do these things for food.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2010, 11:26:42 pm »

Do you know how cows are killed in America? They suffer a lot in a slaughter house until they are hung upside down by their hind legs. They do not kill them until they become weak for a more tender meat then kill them by slitting their main artery by their throat.

And your argument is nothing but hypocritical. Their isn't what YOU consider a HUMANE way to KILL an animal. Your arguments...suck. Why should one animal be treated differently because it's more socially acceptable as a pet in one culture than it is in another? Why don't we have a petition for cows also...oh wait because we like to eat them. I personally would not eat a dog but this is just a stupid petition.
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2010, 12:08:20 am »

Pigs and cows and chickens are raised for meat. Dogs are meant to be our friends and/or house guards. You probably don't understand it because you're living in a tinyass flat.

Interesting. It seems as though your primary motivation for signing this petition is that you believe it's somehow immoral to eat a dog.

But why? What is the difference between eating a dog and eating a cow or a pig or a sheep? They are capable of the same emotions and attachments, capable of feeling the same amount of pain, just as capable of living domestically. And how do you draw the line on any of these properties? How do you know how domesticated an animal must be before it becomes taboo to eat them? Or how intelligent or cute they must be before you sign a petition against eating rabbits and horses as well?

And what if those dogs aren't bred as pets? Many are specifically raised to be food, as their antecedents were before them. They are chosen based on tenderness and taste of the meat rather than how cute they are or how beautiful is their coat.

Sentimentality is no way to argue a point. I'll agree that animals should be treated humanely up until they are slaughtered, but would never argue against eating an animal just because I might also enjoy living with it.

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2010, 05:21:39 am »

Do you know how cows are killed in America? They suffer a lot in a slaughter house until they are hung upside down by their hind legs. They do not kill them until they become weak for a more tender meat then kill them by slitting their main artery by their throat.

http://www.meat.org/

Yes. I know. But that's in America. s**tloads of stupid c**ts there. I am not surprised at all.

I can see that I can't make you changer your mind about this petition. Maybe because you've never had a dog.

Everybody knows animals don't have feelings, they only do these things for food.

Now that's just stupid. They do have feelings. They do feel pain like everyone else. They just can express them. They are trying to express this by screaming and fleeing from 3 guys who are holding them and trying to cut his/her throat.

If two lives would be in certain death, a human being and an animal., and I will be given a choice to save one of them I'd save the animal. I don't give a fuck about dying people.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 05:28:07 am by Centurion »

Offline Veritas

• Camper
  • Waco
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2010, 05:53:18 am »
If two lives would be in certain death, a human being and an animal., and I will be given a choice to save one of them I'd save the animal. I don't give a f**k about dying people.
hahahahaha, this may be the most immature thing ive read on these forums

``please help save animals!!!! but screw humans, for i think humanity is stupid and worthless because i am a teenager."
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2010, 06:21:41 am »
Humanity is stupid. All people do is care about themselves. And then when something bad happens they need help from other people.

• Soldier
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2010, 06:23:45 am »
If two lives would be in certain death, a human being and an animal., and I will be given a choice to save one of them I'd save the animal. I don't give a f**k about dying people.

Maybe you won't give a f**k too if i'd came to your house and shoot you?

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2010, 06:32:10 am »
You don't even know how to hold a gun in real life. Only in computer games.

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2010, 06:33:59 am »
Maybe you won't give a f**k too if i'd came to your house and shoot you?
You dont know how to wield guns, so youd prolly shoot yourself dead.
Actually, you dont even have to come to his house, do it right now.
Ninja'd

ot:
Koreans eat dogs, so what, its an integral part of their culture, dont touch it.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

• Soldier
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2010, 06:36:15 am »
You don't even know how to hold a gun in real life. Only in computer games.

You know s**t about me.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2010, 06:44:55 am »
No...

My god you're an idiot..
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2010, 07:11:36 am »

• Soldier
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2010, 07:13:23 am »
Good Job.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2010, 08:25:33 am »
Humanity is stupid. All people do is care about themselves. And then when something bad happens they need help from other people.

ahahah oh wow, animals don't even have morality, they care about themselves as well. You act like a 6 year old
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2010, 08:37:13 am »

ahahah oh wow, animals don't even have morality, they care about themselves as well. You act like a 6 year old

That makes me one year older than Foxcon.

Animals care about themselves because no one else cares about them.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2010, 09:14:16 am »
dogs and other rather high intelligent animals do "care" about others, atleast their owners. this might be some leader defense mechanism or just attachment (like a mother dog would care about her puppies) to others...
however... the human morality is way higher.

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2010, 11:21:56 am »
http://www.meat.org/

Yes. I know. But that's in America. s**tloads of stupid c**ts there. I am not surprised at all.

What you did sir, is known as Ad Hominem.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Yep, definitely saw that coming. An unwarranted prejudice attack that basically has nothing to do with the argument. Don't attack someone's intelligence because it just makes you look bad. Not only is that weakening your argument, but you completely evaded VijchtiDoodah's statements in the issue. He makes very good points so you should definitely try to refute what he said also.

Again, weakening your argument thus more. You challenge the morality and ethics of what is humane, but your inconsideration of your own kind just shows your blind bias for dogs because of the circumstances you grew up in. If you were born and raised somewhere in Asia, your ideals would certainly be different with dogs.

Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline Veritas

• Camper
  • Waco
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2010, 04:44:46 pm »
Humanity is stupid. All people do is care about themselves.
there is literally no charity in the world

this is a true and correct representation of civilization

And then when something bad happens they need help from other people.
i, too, hate it when people have to go to a hospital for injuries or consult experts for their problems

talk about selfish ::)
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2010, 03:26:31 am »
I wonder when you start talking about the stupidity and selfishness of stocks and business, mr. Center of universe. It's not the fault of the man if other animals can't keep up with them. And talk about animal torture, personally I think the more you kick the poor little doggy the more tastier it will be in your plate.

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2010, 01:47:45 pm »
If the entire population of India signed a petition against other countries eating beef, would anyone give a crap?
Signing stuff like this is nothing more than a "feel good about yourself" thing.

In my humble opinion ofcorse  [pigtail]

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2010, 02:44:45 pm »
In my humble opinion, people who kill dogs should be castrated slowly whilst being
lowered into a drum of boling acid. But that's just me.

@OP: Online opinions don't do anything at all btw. I'm just going to ignore this..
There are other worlds than these

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2010, 03:02:08 pm »
No...

My god you're an idiot..
at least i'm better that you. I don't waste my time on caring about animals, humans, stupid korean cultures & idiots like me :3
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!