Author Topic: Dreams 2  (Read 3512 times)

Offline [SIRS]Foxconn^^2012

• Soldier
Dreams 2
« on: June 27, 2010, 11:37:03 am »
I start.

I had a dream, where smiluu and my other enemies are my best friends. When we were bored, i came with a very original idea. I said we will attack one of american airports and kill most civilians. We did it. None of us died. In our safehouse, pavliko has jooned us, and unfortunately i had to chech his clothes for some fbi tracking shit. I found it and i said: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? And a lot of fbis and atfs assaulted our hideout. A lot of us are dead and arrested. I was an only survivor of this. I standed up and saw smiluu...dead...and his empty degtarev. I picked it up and reloaded it. Then a heli with all soldat mods and admins has landed on the ground. Espadon exited the heli and said - „come on, fox. We need you.” - without any questions, i entered the heli and i heard - „we must attack cia hq right now! Why the hell you picked him up?!” - „we may need him”.

One hour later, i was waked up by a loud shit. And that was heli's gatling. - „we will land on the roof of cia building! Equip yourself with guns now!” - i picked up smiluus degtarev and with other mods, i started to shoot at everyone, who stads on our way.

I dont remember rhe rest of the dream, but one thing is certain: the end was painful.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
Re: Dreams 2
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 12:33:49 pm »
i was gonna ask why the f**k do you dream about soldat forums users but then i thought of another interesting question - how did you picture them having no idea how they look like?
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 12:44:09 pm »
On the other hand, i asked myself why the f**k did i even read this topic, even if i expected it to be retarded.
But i was wrong.
There must be an adjective worse than retarded.

ot:
Lucid dreams. Good stuff.

edit:
And its Degtaryev.
You say you know about weapons?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 12:56:10 pm by croat1gamer »
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 12:53:18 pm »
But the night before I saw butterflies and flowers.

I just thought you wanted to know.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 03:45:49 pm »
how did you picture them having no idea how they look like?

smiluu was probably represented by that yellow guy.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline 100% not captain ben

• Major(1)
  • forum fuhrer
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 03:57:02 pm »
deep homosexual undertones

8===D

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 03:13:30 pm »
You say you know about weapons?

I said that i know something about weapons, not everything about them.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 03:27:46 pm »
you should get this shit published, man. you are a natural writer.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 03:27:56 pm »
Why would Espadon be on your side?

And using „” instead of "" is just weird.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 04:43:50 pm »
You guys do know you're obliged to share your dreams in this topic?

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 06:56:02 pm »
Couple a days ago I dreamt I applied for a job at a store nearby here, then I woke up all stressed that I might be late for my first day at work :)

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 07:31:09 pm »

I think „” is used by germans (maybe polaks too), I might be misstaken tho.

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 01:06:22 am »

Used by germans.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 04:54:08 am »
Oh damn. This is fecking weird. I had a dream where I was having fun with my gf(not sex) and suddenly some weird, horribly pixeled soldier(like in soldat) shot me T_T I Bet it was foxconn, just a feeling. When I woke up in panic, I went to this forums and I found this topic :o And why the hell foxconn, your best friend is an fbi agent? Lies! :<
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

• Soldier
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 06:06:27 am »
why the hell foxconn, your best friend is an fbi agent?

Happens.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 06:10:54 am »
So I dreamed that Jeniffer Antison was giving me head while fingering herself. I looked up and the rest of the room was filled with people having sex. In the far corner two gothic latino guys were blowing each other. I nearly threw up all over Jeniffer in my sleep.

I don't like dreaming. Despite the sex I haven't had a wet dream in 3 years. What's really weird is that each dream usually has it's fair share of tits and penises. Sometimes I wake up and I'm all like "Am I bi?" Then I'm like "nah I doubt it"
There are other worlds than these

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 06:12:08 am »
Foxconn: You know s**t about me.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 06:16:26 am by pavliko »
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

• Soldier
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 06:12:45 am »
You know s**t about me.

Welcome in my world.

ot: that's some weird dream, J...

Offline Gizd

• Flagrunner
  • (Re)tired
    • Eat-this! community site
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 06:15:19 am »

Used by germans.
Polish too.

Foxconn, what kind of comments have you expected while writing this? I'm just curious.

on topic: I don't remember my dreams, I just guess I have them.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 08:12:45 am »
I saw a dream of what I usually do awake, but ofcourse with some dramatic and unrealistic plot changes.

Same ol' usual shit. Morning starts as I wake up to the noise of walking alarm clocks which is easily
remembered abbreviation of "neighbor kids". I hit my forehead to the corner of my open window that's right
on top of my head everytime I wake up. My cheek felt heavy as steel, propably for having oral sex with
a pillow. (Oh, yes that's what I could think of with my narrow mind) I soon forgot that when I noticed I had
a weird injury in my middle toe. Invisible scar, half desilitre of dried blood around the spot I guess the injury
was and a rag of skin sticking out straight up, making it hard to recognize which side of the rag the real injury is.
That was very awkward.

As for moving forward, I dressed up and then I finally I found meself wandering outside and as usual
this weird silhouette keeps appearing behind me. And not just behind, sometimes it's in front of me,
right next to me or sometimes it's even going carousel around me! It always follows me and it looks
like it's mimicking my moves. No matter how hard I try to get rid of it, it still shows itself. I
tried to slam it between doors, I tried to crush it with heavy objects and I even tried to shoot it
with machinegun, but that persistent bastard still wont dissapear. And that's not all! At times it
makes weird shapes of my silhouette, as if its making trying to fun of me!

My primary objective was to go to a store to buy a 1,5l bottle of coke and a carton of Smart black
cigaretts. Don't get me wrong, we all know that smart sucks. Just for shits and giggles. And I like them
because of their gray filters. The fucking shoplady obviously got me wrong. I mean.. She was staring me
like I was a freak of some sort. I wanted to wide up my scupper and cover her self-righteous face with a
pile of night soil. I hit the desk with cash and took off quickly. It seem'd like she had something to say,
I couldn't care a fluttering fuck.

Back home. Went to sit on a sofa and turned television on. As awkward as it sounds, some sort of document of
monkey language was running. It instantly reminded me of one very old chewing gum ad I saw on youtube, where
one guy asks a monkey "You got a cum?". Monkey answers with a very irritating dub voice "yeah, yeah, yeah".
That reminded me of another thing, I forgot to wash my teeth in my (excluding teeth) spontaneous and creative
dream-morning. I went to lavatory. Looked at the mirror very closely. I didn't even need to watch closely, because
what I saw was visible to tens of thousands of meters. My cheek was swollen very badly and it was redder than
a bucket of bloody mary. I looked like a fat kid with unbalanced fat extraction genes.

Well, time to lay off the details and jump to the response I got from clinic's reception:
Double antibiotics, no beer, no dinner, no soda or energy drinks. This is so awesome, I get to enjoy this
for 2 weeks. Only cons are that I have to eat once a day.

I finally woke up and realized it was all just a bad dream. Somebody please rub my quantum boner, because Im so horny from relief!