Author Topic: Cossack Diplomacy  (Read 1298 times)

Offline [SIRS]Foxconn^^2012

• Soldier
Cossack Diplomacy
« on: July 05, 2010, 05:58:00 am »
This is the reply of Zaporozhian Cossacks to the letter of Turkish Sultan Mehmed IV. This legendary epistle has been created in year 1676 by the Koshovyi Otaman Iwan Sirko, with the "whole Zaporozhian Host" in the reply to the ultimatum of Sultan. It's 100% authentic.

Sultan goes first:

As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the Sun and Moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians—I command you, the Zaporozhian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.

—Turkish Sultan Mehmed IV

Now go, poles!

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

Thou art a turkish imp, the damned devil's brother and friend, and a secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight art thou that cannot slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou a son of a bitch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou art the Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, Armenian pig, Podolian villain, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, a fool before our God, a grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. Thou wilt not even be herding Christian pigs. Now we shall conclude, for we don't know the date and don't have a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year in the book, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Koshovyi Otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

I don't know Sultan's reaction, but...listen to your imagination XD.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
Re: Cossack Diplomacy
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 06:18:19 am »
I'm seriously considering making a separate topic for you to post in. Any attempt to post outside that topic would result in a permanent ban. What say you?
I fucking miss all you cunts!

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 06:34:05 am »
No?

Uh, sorry i didn't posted it in the amusing stuff list :E

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 09:08:42 am »
Those poles better learn some diplomacy, in a couple hundred years+ they're going to get raped.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline SyavX

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 10:19:06 am »
They were ukrainians, not poles...

upd: few links: wiki, link2, link3
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:01:02 am by SyavX »

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 10:22:44 am »
They were ukrainians, not poles...

F**k, my fail, they really sound polish... xC

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 08:14:28 pm »
I'm seriously considering making a separate topic for you to post in. Any attempt to post outside that topic would result in a permanent ban. What say you?

this is the best idea and i support it 400 percent
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 08:48:31 pm »

this is the best idea and i support it 400 percent
Obviously he was serious.

*note to self:
echo_trail means srs business.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline 100% not captain ben

• Major(1)
  • forum fuhrer
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 09:19:18 pm »
who cares about slavs anyway

8===D

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 05:49:06 am »
Thank god! I was waiting for that moment for months!