Author Topic: Modern Warfare 2 Weap Sounds  (Read 600 times)

Offline Old Valiken

• Soldier
  • Don't you know who I am?!
    • My Website
Modern Warfare 2 Weap Sounds
« on: July 11, 2010, 12:53:52 pm »
I just recently got the game and already I'm having troubles with it.  I've had it for xbox since December but I just got it for PC last week.  I don't know what happened but I think I got a virus and it corrupted all the sounds.  Right now I really don't care for the voices, but I want the gunfire sounds so I can hear when people shoot at me.
I was wondering if anyone who has the sounds could send them to me, it'd be nice.
IF you see anything I have posted in the past, reposted by a person named
Tibneo, that is me! So don't call him an idiot, please! That hurts my feelings. :'(

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
Re: Modern Warfare 2 Weap Sounds
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 01:05:51 pm »
Uh, reinstall?
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Old Valiken

• Soldier
  • Don't you know who I am?!
    • My Website
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 10:18:21 am »
Uh, reinstall?
argh.... I suppose I could. I'd have to relocate it because I've been playing with a patch (without the disc) since I got it.
IF you see anything I have posted in the past, reposted by a person named
Tibneo, that is me! So don't call him an idiot, please! That hurts my feelings. :'(

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 11:17:08 am »
I've never played MW2, but I think you'll get a lot more (and possibly better) responses somewhere else, like the Steam forum, since this place is dead
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:18:50 am by Eagles_Arrows »

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals