May I create the dream?

Yay
14 (77.8%)
Nay
2 (11.1%)
I can help
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: COD MW2 Script  (Read 4437 times)

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
COD MW2 Script
« on: July 21, 2010, 07:49:38 pm »
Partial thank goes to Google for starting this. I had this idea and wrote down, but what do you know, I'm too damn lazy to even post it.

I just started and began this idea. So give me some suggestions and opinion (not the b***hing opinion), I'm open-minded for this.

I'll improvise and add new ideas when I have time. Sucks I can't really do the scripting part. I only have the idea D:

But here's the basic idea:

COD MW2 MOD

1) Special Kills - Certain special kills can be called as an achievement, and can rag up some nice juicy points!

First Blood (whoever kills whomever first in the beginning of a match) = +2 point
Triple Kill and beyond = +1 to each streak. Such as... Triple Kill! (additional pt. +1), Multi Kill! (additional pt. +1) Multi Kill X2! (additional pt. +1)
Buzz Kill (when a player kills someone and prevents the victim to gain another kill to use kill perk *explained later on*) = +1 point
Revenge (do I need to explain?) = +1 point

2) Kill Perks - So you have some nice kill streak, kicking players' pitiful ass without dying. What's another way to humiliate them? Use some special items and kick more ass!

Supplies/Air Drop (Requires three kills) = Why is it that when you always kick ass, your grenades run out?! Well no worries! Your friendly choppah will give you more goodies. This good ol' chopper will  give you either health package, bullet vest, berserk mode (20 seconds), or grenades. However, be aware that it will take at least 5 seconds for the chopper to arrive and drop the package to your location! The location will be shown by a ball of flame like a signal flare. So you know the idea. GET TO DA CHOPPAH!
(cmd: /supplies or kp1 *kill perk*)

Sentry (Requires 5 kills) = Nice, you killed five players, but c'mon, you obviously need some help if you want to keep up the streak! And obviously the predator missile won't be easy to be scripted. So here it is, automatic sentry! It will have a bot shooting at any enemies within the range. But be careful! The bot isn't invincible! The sentry may take more damage than normal players, but a shot from LAW or M79 can obliterate that piece of metal!
(cmd: /sentry or kp2)

Air Strike (Requires 7 kills) = Wooh! Yer sentry didn't get sapped(jk) or blown up! Need some more violent perk? Air Strike is your sidekick now. This air strike is capable of bringing a helluva destruction across the half of the map starting from the middle to the enemy's base! Now that's a sweet view. The air strike will drop either two m79 bullets or two LAW bullets. But the problem? The air strike drops them 40ft at a time. So cross yer' fingers!
(cmd: /strike or kp3)

Dogs (Requires 10 kills) = Yes, this is from WaW, but f**k it. I love it. Wanna know what's scarier than randomly spaced air strike? 5 Dogs (or should I say, bots with chainsaw) that chases you down. But these bots don't die as easily as the dogs. These will have 50% more hp than the normal players, so you definitely better be scared b***h. They're gonna tear your limbs off! The dogs will not disappear until you eliminate all of them.
(cmd: /dogs or kp4)

Commando (Requires 15 kills) = Ahh, you are dominating the field thanks to your sentry to your disciplined dogs. But come on, you can't just sit there doing nothing! Become a f**king commando, hold that bink-less minimi that reloads two times faster than normal! Not only that, you will also slowly regain health when you are hurt. Just like Commando starring Arnold Schwarzenegger!
(cmd: /commando or kp5)

NUKE (Requires 25 kills) = There's nothing like showing your opponents "I kicked your f**king ass." I mean, seriously, 25 kills without dying? You proved that you are the king of the f**king world. Now blow those f**kers up with Nuke. Using Nuke will give you automatic victory AND announce that you launched the glorious nuke. What, you don't wanna die in the explosion together? You f**king pussy......
(cmd: /nuke or kp6)

I'll update a lot more soon. But for now, this is like a demo of the script. Anyone interested in helping me script this dream of mine?

Yes, there will be perks such as Stopping power, double tap, C4, death streak perks and more! Just tell me what you guys think first!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 07:15:46 am by tehsnipah »
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Hacktank

• Camper
  • Soldat Scripter
    • HTZRPG
Re: COD MW2 Script
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 06:42:05 am »
Sounds great. I voted "I can help", i could write specific functions for you if you describe what you want them to do, and i can also help with "how do i do ____" type things.

Edit: Posted it on an ipad originally. My ipad typing grammar sux, fixed now.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 10:36:33 am by Hacktank »

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 07:08:23 am »
Thanks! This is just a simple explanation of how each bonuses will work.

If we want to script this, we'll need to be specific. You definitely have my thanks.

So far, three votes in each section.

Come on guys, I really need your opinions on this project!
Pretty please? <:3
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 06:07:33 pm by tehsnipah »
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 08:40:48 am »
Aww right, looks like you guys don't mind/let me continue this idea!

I'll probably update this script either today or tomorrow.

Offline Google [Bot]

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 02:20:39 pm »
thats my idea damn :<

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 04:04:09 pm »
* Bonecrusher points at "Partial thank goes to Google for starting this."

Im chill like that

Offline Google [Bot]

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 01:45:52 pm »
its not comic

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 08:44:29 pm »
Sorry for being out for so long. I had an accident disabling me from staying in home.

I'll work on this as soon as possible, and again, I apologize for the extreme delay.

@Google: What, I'm making your fantasy into a real piece of mod in Soldat, I mean.... What else do you want? What do you mean by "its not comic"?