Author Topic: HELP! Polyworks and Windows 7! English, plz  (Read 2006 times)

Offline harlamanx

• Major(1)
HELP! Polyworks and Windows 7! English, plz
« on: July 23, 2010, 02:16:36 am »
So I just got back into soldat after a year break and would LOVE  [pigtail] to get back into mapmaking as well. I have windows 7 64bit and I can't seem to get polyworks to work. I unzipped the Polyworks folder and when I click the client it says

Component: MBMouse.oxc or one of its dependancies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

However, I strongly believe that this is not the only error message I will receive  once this one is solved.

Can anyone give me a step by step of how I can get polyworks to work SPECIFICALLY on Windows 7 64bit?
I read the vista guide, but all the command prompt codes and everything that specific is different. I'm still not used to Windows 7 or even my computer in general. Thank you!

Offline chutem

• Veteran
Re: HELP! Polyworks and Windows 7! English, plz
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 02:37:49 am »
I got it working on windows 7 64 bit, the vista guide works.
If you still can't work it (commands should still be the same, can't really remember) just let me know.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
Re: HELP! Polyworks and Windows 7! English, plz
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 02:39:18 am »
I read the vista guide,
No you didn't, otherwise you have already had a working PW and didn't start this useless topic that will be added to like 30 of exactly the same topics where lazy noobs are asking for help on their PW not working on vista/7...

but all the command prompt codes and everything that specific is different.
This is wrong as well...

Get this...