Author Topic: The Human Centipede  (Read 1167 times)

Offline logicaltheorist912

• Major(1)
The Human Centipede
« on: July 27, 2010, 04:53:27 pm »
So about two weeks back I found and watched a film entitled "The Human Centipede".  I can't exactly remember how I discovered it, but after watching the trailer and doing some brief research I learned that it is believed to be one of the most disturbing and twisted films ever made.  Knowing me and my interest for these kind of things, I simply had to find this movie.

Now for someone who's seen most of the sickest and/or grossest things on the internet, 2Girls1Cup, 2Girls1Finger, 3Guys1Hammer, 1Man1Jar, 2Guys1Horse, to name a few, the movie wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.  However, several minutes after watching it and reflecting back on it, I came to realize how repulsive the concept of the movie really was.  Thinking of some particular scenes as well, did it hit me and did I become disgusted.  I've told my several of my friends of it and they all shared similar reactions.

I'm still not sure if I would find this movie to one of the most disturbing and sickest ever made.  But it easily is out of all the ones I've seen.

Now, if you're curious to watching this movie, I won't provide any information on the plot as it may lead to spoilers.  But here's the trailer for those who are interested.

DarkCrusade

Re: The Human Centipede
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 05:21:26 pm »
This is just sick and disgusting. I can't even find the right words for this.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 05:23:24 pm »
Woah.. that looks so bad. I'm gonna see it just for the laughs.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 09:25:05 pm »
Saw it. Really boring. Couldn't make it through the whole film because the only thing repulsive about it was the pacing, acting, and story.

All in all, don't even waste your bandwidth streaming this.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 10:00:26 pm »
Saw it. Really boring. Couldn't make it through the whole film because the only thing repulsive about it was the pacing, acting, and story.

All in all, don't even waste your bandwidth streaming this.
Yet you love B movies....

It is boring but its a good watch just for some of the amusing scenes. If you want to see a lesser known disturbing movie check out Bad Boy Bubby. It's not a scatlover movie like human centipede, but it gets under my skins more in certain parts.
@ii

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 10:54:24 pm »
Yet you love B movies....

Yes because B movies are actually worth it. This movies isn't a B movie, its just boring drivel.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 07:46:56 am »
Spoiler
So the third person would poop for the first person! and the middle man wouldn't have to do anything! What's so bad about that

lololol

Then if one guy threw up, he'd burn the other guy's butt hole, and that's never a good thing. You could even have a throw up chain. So much for pooping ):

If you let your imagination play with this, the possibilities are endless.

This horrid idea has really put me in some good humor. Does that make me a bad person?

Yeah this movie looked absolutely terrible, as in terribly made. And the plot makes me annoyed. I see a strong lack creativity in this.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 08:02:55 am by Blacksheepboy »

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 06:55:52 pm »
For me the most disturbing movie ever made is a movie called "Naked Lunch". It's the very first movie I've
had serious nightmares about. It's a mindfuck movie in a whole new level. If you think you can make sense out
of everything, then have a watch.

On the topic, just had to watch this movie for lols. Thoughts? Well.., I liked the idea, but damn wasn't it pulled out horribly?
Didn't it also seem like this movie was restraining all the best parts of gore and disgust? Maybe the lack of creativity did this.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 12:08:07 am »
I just read the wiki article and skipped through the trailer.

The main plotline pretty much defines retarded, but, granted, due the stuff I've seen on the internet (especially swap.avi), it really doesn't disturb me very much.

But whatever. If I get a chance to see it, I will.
There are other worlds than these

Offline 10th_account

• Soldier
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 12:55:06 am »
Like 2girls1cup, it's so absurdly graphic that I really just saw it as a dark comedy. I couldn't help but laugh in scenes like when the Japanese guy in front broke down, started apologizing and... yeah.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 12:56:42 am by 10th_account »

Offline Wraithlike

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • The Ichthyologist
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 03:42:33 am »
"Naked Lunch"

Cronenberg is one of my favorite directors. :)

Offline Nixer

• Major(1)
  • Walk!
    • Eat-this community site
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 09:51:49 am »
I'm not really disgusted at all by the trailer at least, it seems kind of interesting to be honest.
But as it seems like the movie itself is bad I doubt I'll watch it.
Well maybe I will if I get utterly bored.